Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
ZOMG BOOBS! Err, do you like the way you look? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like your body?
  Oh yeah! 8D
  Not really. D':
  GOLD!!1one1!!
View Results

Balliamo

6,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:56 am
What do you like about your body?
Arms, Chest, Back, hair, eyes, my smexy beard pirate (and I'm only 16 lol )
What do you dislike about your body?
hmm.. I dislike my nose and my height.
If you had the chance, would you change that part of your body? Why or why not?
Yes, I would make my nose a tiny bit smaller and make myself a bit taller.

How would you change it?
I don't know, plastic surgery could fix my nose and I really don't know about meh height xp
Is there a body part you like but don't like?
hair, I like that its curly but it grows to fast xd
Overall, do you like the way you look?
yes biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:09 am
What do you like about your body? I like my my eyes and my hips. I Worked really hard for them D=.
What do you dislike about your body? I think my rear end is a bit big. It's a never ending argument with my boyfriend. He thinks not, I think yah XD.
If you had the chance, would you change that part of your body? Why or why not? My Arse, I think it's too big.
How would you change it? Make it smaller please ;_;.
--NEW-- Is there a body part you like but don't like? My chest, they are both a blessing and a curse.
Overall, do you like the way you look? Yeah. I work out every morning. X_X.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"How fine you look when dressed in rage. Your enemies are
fortunate that your condition is not permanent. And you're
lucky too: Red eyes suit so few." -- Cheshire [AM Alice]

-----------------------------------------------------------------  

Shrii

Tipsy Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:20 am

I like my dark long hair and my eyes and my labret piercing although it's not a natural feature it suits me quite well.

What do you dislike about your body? I

I hate my broad shoulders it makes me look stocky for my height although I'm not fat at all I just look squashed.

If you had the chance, would you change that part of your body?

I'd change my legs, they're too short. Long ones would make me taller.

How would you change it?

I can't meh >.<

--NEW-- Is there a body part you like but don't like?

My big bazoomas. It's hard to wear every kind of top. I have to stick to normal t-shirts sometimes to cover the bad boys up.

If I could change over night I would, alas, I can't and I wouldn't go for surgery that is a cop out and a half!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:41 am
I don't mind my lips, nails, a**, or hair... But I wish I was like, SOOO much more skinnier. I'm pretty plump, and I have the pretty damn THICK LEGS... crying Kinda sucks since the first feature I look at other than like, someone's eyes, are legs. 0: that's hot~ heart sucks I don't have great ones crying
Although I'm fat, I guess the best part is the *boobs*, I'm still small or whatever, but I'm comfortable with them.. of course, I wish they were a little more bigger and have more a push-up 0; (I love how implants look, but hate cuz they're fake @___@)
Also, some bad things are that sometimes it looks like I have a moustache crying maybe I do.. ADKJDKJA no way I can "shave" that!!! &&&
my eyebrows are TOOO BUSHY, I get insulted for them... people ask me if I like, pluck my eyebrows, which is sad, 'cause I do!!! (it grows FASTaskdjz)
I totally hate my feet, because they're flat. and like, ACTUALLY OFFICIALLY "FLAT". Even if it's not permanent, my feet is pretty wide... sucks for me, because although I'm really a size 7 Womens for length, I have to get a size 10 so the width fits mine comfortably.. I can't wear heels, even if they're size 10, because they still don't fit. I have to try to squeeze my feet into roller blades and flats, and it kinda sucks )): I'd totally get surgery for that, but I'm not sure... can you get surgery for that anyway? XD This is why I usually wear, like, sneakers to the beach even
I also DISLIKE MY HANDS... my fingers are too short and big, I wish I had long, slender fingers... when I like, flip off someone, it looks like I'm sticking up my index finggerr or something @_@ XD I also have sweaty palms naturally, and after typing "naturally," I clutched onto my sister's aarm and asked if my hands were sweaty. She answered yes. I have a hard time shaking hands with classmates, but I have to do it the most with like, professionals... it's so embarrassssiiingn @______@ I remember I had to join hands w/ this 16 yr old's hand at church for this prayer crap thing and he took out his hand out of my hand waaaayy early, but didn't do that to his other hand with this old lady ); I knew he was disgusted...WHORE scream
my arms are a bit thick, but it can be solved by wearing a coat/sweater/jacket n_n; (I'll start exercising again..soon.. :Sweat smile my eyes are small, and my nose is big and flat. I can never wear like, the old-school aviators because it always falls out ); I'd definitely would get a nose job, if I'm still insecure about myself in the near future.
Overall, I'm not comfortable in my own skin, but I've grown onto my own looks and I'm trying to learn to love myself. xP  

duran times three

rcnguy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:05 am
im ok with it  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:18 am
What do you like about your body? My hip bones. :]
I like to play with them.
And my eyes. They be pretty.

What do you dislike about your body? My lack of boobs.
I don't even fill an A cup with the little inserts. D:

If you had the chance, would you change that part of your body? Uh, yeah.

How would you change it? Pregnancy boobs! YES!!!

Is there a body part you like but don`t like? Erm. . . My mouth sometimes. My smile annoys me, but everyone says it`s cute. D:

Overall, do you like the way you look? Yeah, I`m pretty satisfied. I like the way I`m shaped most of the time, `cos I can wear the neat clothes. :]

Hildr

Clever Goat

finalkeyblader

Dapper Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:38 am
What do you like about your body? Hm. I like my face shape && my...size <<

What do you dislike about your body? Hm... I guess I just don't like my eyes. They're blue.

If you had the chance, would you change that part of your body? Why or why not? I would change my eyes, make them green or brown.

How would you change it? I dunno. D:

Yeah.

I'm very happy with how I look.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:08 am
I'm not a very confident person, so even if there is something nice about the way I look and am, I probably wouldn't say so. I don't find myself very attractive nor my body the least bit likable.  

Chz

[Minako]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:16 am
User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

What do you like about your body? My eyes, and my neck.
What do you dislike about your body? My stomach (It's not huge, I just need to tone...) and my legs. (Same thing as my stomach...)
If you had the chance, would you change that part of your body? Why or why not? Of course I would change 'em, because I'd feel a bit better about myself. =)
How would you change it? Workin' on that now. Dx I wish I wasn't so lazy though. Oh well.
--NEW-- Is there a body part you like but don't like? Probably my face...I look at it one day and I think it's pretty cute, and then I look at it and I'm like eww.
Overall, do you like the way you look? Yeah, I guess I do. I'm don't think I'm fugly per say, but I'm not drop dead gorgeous either. D:

&&&&
Cause I am living just to
breathe...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:32 am
I like my face and hands the best.

What do you dislike about your body?
My left ear because it higher then my right and the other ear canal is as well bigger. It's hard keeping earbuds in it. annoying. That with my feet and my side pudge.

If you had the chance, would you change that part of your body? Why or why not?
I can't really change my ear or my feet. But I can exercise to get rid of the pudge.

How would you change it?
Exercise as I said above. lol

Hmm. My thighs, I'm a walker. I like to walk a lot. So my thighs are rather larger. My legs are the strongest part of me but I wish they were so big.

I like how I look, need to exercise a bit and maybe a hair cut. smile  

Breath of Vermillion

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

silkylace

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:42 am
What do you like about your body? my breasts. i loooove
What do you dislike about your body? uh. my pudgy stomach. and i hunch a little bit
If you had the chance, would you change that part of your body? Why or why not? yeah. i just want my stomach to be toned.
How would you change it? not being lazy. more lovemakeing!!!!
--NEW-- Is there a body part you like but don't like? the bottom of my feet
Overall, do you like the way you look? yeah. i should just doll up more ofton.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:21 am
What do you like about your body? My boobs XD I love, they aren't big, nor small, just perfect, and they're pretty *kiss boos* sweatdrop er I can't actually kiss them.
And I love my hair, curly, short, people say I look like an angel, it bugs me sometimes but I kinda like it

What do you dislike about your body? My chin... I have some problem with my jaw bite, so my chin is kinda, small, I should do a surgery to correct it...
And my stomach, I should get back to my work out

If you had the chance, would you change that part of your body? Why or why not? Yes, cause it really hurts sometimes, I had to eat soup for two days because I could chew on anything, and I hate soup

How would you change it? I well, must have surgery, and I dun like them. So I pretty much go to the dentist every month and he tries to correct it, but it's bad and every now and then I can't really eat things that are hard or chew on

My mouth, sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't xd it depends on my "mouth mood"

Yup ^^  

Dictator STD

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:23 am
What do you like about your body? My tummy. So friggin' muscular.
What do you dislike about your body? Thighs, too flabbly.
If you had the chance, would you change that part of your body? Why or why not? Yea, it'd make me feel better about myself.
How would you change it? Working out?
--NEW-- Is there a body part you like but don't like? Not really.
Overall, do you like the way you look? Yea, I'm fine with me.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. When you are miserable,
What do you like about your body? Belly, arms, feet, boobs, hands, hip bones<3, my back, legs, bum. Pretty much everything.
What do you dislike about your body? my calves.
If you had the chance, would you change that part of your body? Why or why not? No I wouldnt, just because Im used to it.
How would you change it? Wouldnt
--NEW-- Is there a body part you like but don't like? My butt. Too much attention.
Overall, do you like the way you look? Yeah

Know that I'm just fine.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cute
Artist

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Balliamo

6,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:41 pm
Chemical Cocktail
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. When you are miserable,
What do you like about your body? Belly, arms, feet, boobs, hands, hip bones<3, my back, legs, bum. Pretty much everything.
What do you dislike about your body? my calves.
If you had the chance, would you change that part of your body? Why or why not? No I wouldnt, just because Im used to it.
How would you change it? Wouldnt
--NEW-- Is there a body part you like but don't like? My butt. Too much attention.
Overall, do you like the way you look? Yeah

Know that I'm just fine.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

you forgot to say your eyes whee  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces