Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Ghost, Aliens, Angels, God, Yetties!? Tell Me Your Stories! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iCrayon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:52 pm
TomorrowIsAFish
User Image
I thought lots of things. Like, when I glanced at the couch, I'd think piles of clothes were people. And I had a dream about a crocodile and then when I was really sick I hallucinated it (ooh, there's another story behind that) snapping its jaws at me and then had scratches there on my leg the next day. So I thought it was real. sweatdrop

Man, I've got a million of these. xD
I was a very imaginative, perceptive child.

Wow. That's funny, because I, on the other hand, am very analytical and a realist, and I've never had anything like that happen to me (except when I watched too many scary movies xP )

Funny how that works, eh?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:53 pm
TomorrowIsAFish
Jhaybz_Rockz02
TomorrowIsAFish
User Image
I thought lots of things. Like, when I glanced at the couch, I'd think piles of clothes were people. And I had a dream about a crocodile and then when I was really sick I hallucinated it (ooh, there's another story behind that) snapping its jaws at me and then had scratches there on my leg the next day. So I thought it was real. sweatdrop

Man, I've got a million of these. xD
I was a very imaginative, perceptive child.

ninja save your goodbyes...

ninja

lol...kewl..i wish i was like that...most people say im creative...but i dont think its true...but sometimes i do...

its not the end of the world... ninja
User Image

Why do you think you're noncreative? That's sad! joj

ninja

well..sometimes at school...when the class needs a volunteer when it comes to decorating, drawing and art stuff blahblah...they always choose me..but after doing the job, im always not approved with what i did...

J h a y b z_0 2

TomorrowIsAFish

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:55 pm
User Image
You're a perfectionist is all. You're probably more creative than you think.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:59 pm
TomorrowIsAFish
User Image
You're a perfectionist is all. You're probably more creative than you think.

ninja

im not really a perfectionist...i dont even have really good grades at school. sweatdrop ...but i hope i am creative...

J h a y b z_0 2

The Cherry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:18 pm
My dad and the rest of my family tells many ghost stories, when we're together. I really do like these x3. I believe in ghost.

One day my dad told me, that his friend that had a friend, who were living with another guy. One day the friend's boyfriend was in the town, to buy some christmas pressents, it was christmas. The other guy was at home. He watched tv. Then he heard someone who knocked at the wall. He wondered what that was, but he still watched tv. Then there was someone who knocked at their door. He went to the door and opened it. No one. He watched tv again. Someone knocked again. He looked, nobody. He thought that it was his boyfriend, that had a little joke. Then he saw a shadow go up at the stairs.

Spooky, right >.>?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:04 am
I believe in God because of certain experiences I've had. Actually, a lot of them at the churches I have gone to. If I'd go to get prayer, the person praying over me would tell me what was going on with my life without me telling them. And they've told me what's going to happen in my walk with Jesus (prophetic words).

I've had a few dreams of Jesus, actually. He didn't speak to me in the dreams, but I saw him. I've had several dreams from him. Such as the first time I asked him into my heart, I was seven years old. In this dream, he gave me a yellow rose.

While at a conference last year, a prophet was speaking. While he did, a small feather appeared before him and the audience gasped. We have the video that shows it. It was a pretty cool thing to see. And at this same conference, they showed us of a picture of an angel there. It was just this bright like in the photo, but it had a figure and you could tell it was an angel. I've seen other pictures with angels in them, too.

I've also seen the darker side, but hate talking about it. D;  

Rosebudxo

Camburglar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:49 am

When I was young my friend and I were outside at like 8 pm, and that was kinda late for us. We were just walking around the housing area, our dads were in the military and we had to live in Germany[[I still do--he moved away]]. But anyway, I kept seeing something black zoom between the buildings. The weird thing was....He pointed it out. Now, at that time of the year, we had bats flying around so we didn't give it much thought...Until...we both saw it inside a building....it was following us....it seemed like it.
One building to the next. We saw it through the glass doors. We got freaked out and went home.

Shortly after my grandpa died, my mom said that, when we were spending the night at my grandparents' house, she felt a hand on her shoulder...she said she knew it was his...she doesn't tell stories like this so I know she was serious..

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:58 am
Well, my parents house was once haunted by a ghost. Our electricals would turn on and not by some lose wiring. My dad got hit in the back by an award plague on night.
Plus every so often when I drive home from work in the last mornings I swear I see lights like stars in the sky move.  

Breath of Vermillion

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Bawx Of Giggles

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:46 am
Roleplay Junkies story reminded me of another (religious) type thing that happened to us...well my parents.

My parents have always been religious, always held god close to them, always pray ect.
Well, when they got married, (at a church) the had a professional photographer who was taking random snap shots of the wedding.
He took a really really good close up of right when my parents kissed in front of the church. Apprently he used a special thingy where the whole background is supposed to be dimmed out and just the two people would be really bright...
well.. we still have that picture, and the photographer was freaking out because in the background up high there was this stained glass window with a picture of jesus and other things... the area on the window where jesus was, was really really bright on the picture he took.

So in other words, in the picture, the whhooole background is almost too black to see but then there's jesus in the background, REALLY bright and noticable behind my parents. And the rest of the window was dark too.
heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:53 pm
Bawx Of Giggles
Roleplay Junkies story reminded me of another (religious) type thing that happened to us...well my parents.

My parents have always been religious, always held god close to them, always pray ect.
Well, when they got married, (at a church) the had a professional photographer who was taking random snap shots of the wedding.
He took a really really good close up of right when my parents kissed in front of the church. Apprently he used a special thingy where the whole background is supposed to be dimmed out and just the two people would be really bright...
well.. we still have that picture, and the photographer was freaking out because in the background up high there was this stained glass window with a picture of jesus and other things... the area on the window where jesus was, was really really bright on the picture he took.

So in other words, in the picture, the whhooole background is almost too black to see but then there's jesus in the background, REALLY bright and noticable behind my parents. And the rest of the window was dark too.
heart

Ok, i should freak out too. gonk  

Helium Voice

J3wels

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:08 pm
My mom said that she found Santa's Boot the day after Christmas. I think shes lying just so I can believe in Santa Clause. But I still DO believe in Santa. ;]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:24 pm
Well, I posted some things in the other thread that has since died, but recently a spirit came to me in a dream. I still need to go to the archives to confirm things, though, as anything that was shown to be would be between 1850 and 1890 by my reckoning.

And I also believe in aliens since I saw a UFO once. But it wasn't a saucer, it was more pod shaped. And black as black, yet I could still see the details on it.

But I'm a clair-cognitive (granted that I haven't really developed the ability very far; I'm trying to find a place or person who will teach me) and sensitive to spirits - it's something that has apparently been passed down through the family by my great-grandmother - so I am very much a believer in the paranormal.  

Zephire

shouroux

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:06 pm
My friend Jessica her Grandpa died and she well always see him standing infront of her computer screen ing the corner of her eye then she will just turn and look but nothing will be there and then when she goes to bed she has one of those Build- a -Bears and it has a soundbox inside that says "I love you" so every single night the bear will just say I love you over and over angain until shes says i love you too then it justs stops and for some reason it is always cold in her room  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:55 pm
Nice a ghost/alien/mythical creature topic!

Not alot of alien stories though we need more of those!

I do believe in god, jesus, and such
when it comes to ghosts, and aliens I'm a situational believer lol
sometimes I'll try to convince myself they don't exist but other wise I do believe.

In fact I maybe had an alien experience?

One night it was really late and there was this weird loud hovering type noise that I heard moving over the house. It took a reaaaally long time to go over and then after it kinda moved a bit away I peeked out the window and saw a bright light move over the forest and out of site.

The really freaky thing though was then I had a dream either right after that, cause I decided to go to sleep, or the next day that 2 men in black type guys came to me and convinced me it was a helicopter and when I woke up I believed that until I thought about it for a moment. It was freaky.
Government conspiracy!  

Encarton

Phantom

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:28 pm
My mother was riding in the back of a truck with another relative through Fort Benning I believe. ((Near Columbus, GA. There's a highway right through the fort leading out to A smaller town.)) They looked up at one point and what they saw was. . . .something. That's all it can really be described as. The lightes moved in a circular motion around the thing before going out, much like some neon lights do.

I believe it was my uncle that started banging on the top of the truck for them to stop. They did, my gradfather rode in the back of the truck for the rest of the ride. I'm not sure where the story goes after that.

My father lived in Ohio, where there are many many cornfeilds. Around the Middletown area. He said he was out riding his bike, I believe it was with one of his childhood friend. They were passing one such feild when he saw something land. Of course he stopped to see what it was, I would have. After it landed he said he saw something come out of it.

Of course my father's memory isn't the best and he has done many drugs so I can't say how much of what he stated was true, or blurred images from his memory.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff