Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I just lost my virginity. o_o; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgin?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Secret Duckie

Witty Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not to mention, the 1 time out of 274388485405400005 times that using both isn't effective, you need to figure something else out.

Let's not get into abortion. That's another time and place.

But you're taking that risk when you start having sex, and know that's what it means. But if you protect yourself, there's an extremely, EXTREMELY low chance you'll get in that sort of trouble.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:58 pm
[Noi]
Umm yeah.

The point of discussion is to discuss any stories about your first time.

Next person to just come in and post that he/she is a virgin will get this thread locked. :/

[Noi]

Giancarlo Soprano

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:00 pm
Secret Duckie
Giancarlo Soprano
Noxness
Giancarlo Soprano

Well I had sex when i was 16. And it's not too young.

Well if you are telling me you could support a family at 16 if you got a girl pregnant (assuming you are male) then you are perfectly right. 16 is not too young then.

Well, if you're smart and do what's correct, you won't end up getting the girl pregnant or getting yourself pregnant. I'm 17 now and me and gf maintain a healthy relationship. We don't NEED sex, we ma have sex, but we don't really NEED it. Besides any age is bad for sex then. Say that you're 30 and you have a baby, if you don't work it will be the same if you had 16 or 17.

He's exactly right. You need to take the steps to protect yourself. And in my case, birth control + condom is extremely effective.

Birth control has a 98% effectiveness rating, and a condom has an 85%. So if you use them together, one evens the other out.

BUT BEWARE... I have SO many friends that use condoms alone, and they've broken multiple times for them. It's veeeery scary business and I would NEVER trust just a condom. ]:

Yes that is true but.... As a fellow gaian I do it too, but I must warn you. Not to have sex often and use the pills too much, they have a nasty side-effect. If you use a lot of pills for birth-control. You thigh and get huge and you get a huge butt. May sound vulgar but it's true. It's not healthy to do it that often anyways. I mean I do have my limits. I'm 17 but I work for $114 for each week. And the works really tiring. So she must wait for the weekend or I'll die on top of her. ^^'

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:03 pm
Flurgin Popin
Zephire
I'ma virgin... still. It's not entirely by choice ninja

Same here. I'm 16, I've never had a boyfriend and haven't been in situations like that. But I do plan on being a virgin until I'm happily married (it may sound corny but oh well).

And 15 is not that bad compared to a couple girls in my old school (I won't mention their names but it wouldn't make any difference if I did), they were sleeping around just entering middle school (7th grade).

Yeah... I'm 19 and never had a boyfriend. When I was younger I told myself that I wouldn't have sex until I'm married, as well. Then I decided to have sex only after a year or two of dating a boyfriend. It then changed again to six months, and now I figure a few months or until we're both ready and not just horny xd

@Duckie; Are your friends using lube along with the condoms or condoms with spermicide? Trojans also seem to have a higher breakage rate than brands such Lifestyle, Durex, and Kimono.  

Zephire

Cynical IV

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:04 pm
we both were 13, her mom was down stairs out side with like 5 friends, we did it, all good n good took a shower together, got food, they came in nobody knew notihng, we just said we both got a shower... it was a amazingly fun time...[[[KONDUM USED]]]

we were going out for 9months weve been going out for almost two altogether (we broke up for about 5 months and started goign out april 10th )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:05 pm
Zephire
Flurgin Popin
Zephire

Same here. I'm 16, I've never had a boyfriend and haven't been in situations like that. But I do plan on being a virgin until I'm happily married (it may sound corny but oh well).

And 15 is not that bad compared to a couple girls in my old school (I won't mention their names but it wouldn't make any difference if I did), they were sleeping around just entering middle school (7th grade).

Yeah... I'm 19 and never had a boyfriend. When I was younger I told myself that I wouldn't have sex until I'm married, as well. Then I decided to have sex only after a year or two of dating a boyfriend. It then changed again to six months, and now I figure a few months or until we're both ready and not just horny xd

@Duckie; Are your friends using lube along with the condoms or condoms with spermicide? Trojans also seem to have a higher breakage rate than brands such Lifestyle, Durex, and Kimono.

Actually Durex and Trojan are the best in the market right now.  

Giancarlo Soprano

Secret Duckie

Witty Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:11 pm
Giancarlo Soprano
Secret Duckie
Giancarlo Soprano
Noxness
Giancarlo Soprano

Well I had sex when i was 16. And it's not too young.

Well if you are telling me you could support a family at 16 if you got a girl pregnant (assuming you are male) then you are perfectly right. 16 is not too young then.

Well, if you're smart and do what's correct, you won't end up getting the girl pregnant or getting yourself pregnant. I'm 17 now and me and gf maintain a healthy relationship. We don't NEED sex, we ma have sex, but we don't really NEED it. Besides any age is bad for sex then. Say that you're 30 and you have a baby, if you don't work it will be the same if you had 16 or 17.

He's exactly right. You need to take the steps to protect yourself. And in my case, birth control + condom is extremely effective.

Birth control has a 98% effectiveness rating, and a condom has an 85%. So if you use them together, one evens the other out.

BUT BEWARE... I have SO many friends that use condoms alone, and they've broken multiple times for them. It's veeeery scary business and I would NEVER trust just a condom. ]:

Yes that is true but.... As a fellow gaian I do it too, but I must warn you. Not to have sex often and use the pills too much, they have a nasty side-effect. If you use a lot of pills for birth-control. You thigh and get huge and you get a huge butt. May sound vulgar but it's true. It's not healthy to do it that often anyways. I mean I do have my limits. I'm 17 but I work for $114 for each week. And the works really tiring. So she must wait for the weekend or I'll die on top of her. ^^'

Well, it depends on the pills you use, as well as the person. Some people lose weight when they take them.

I, personally, gained about 20 lbs with my first ones. I only took them for about a year. Then I switched over to a different type, and haven't gained an ounce. I just need to lose the weight, now. Not that's it's a huge deal... I only weigh 118. >_>;;

It does that because birth control manipulates your body's hormones to believe that you have a fertilized egg, [even though you don't], so it doesn't release any for that month. In doing that, your body thinks it's pregnant, so your hormones and body react like they would if you were.

This includes weight gain, mood swings, breast tenderness, and sometimes even physical illness. It changes depending on the amount of hormones you're getting, as well as how synthetic the hormones are. So some pills work for some people, and other's don't.

But there's also up-sides to using the pill. Like, I originally began taking it for menstruation. It really helps for people who have heavy bleeding, by making it less. As well as my cramps are down to a minimum, where's they were crippling before. The first day of my period always left me crawled up on a couch or bed groaning in pain.

Sodium makes cramps worse, and heat makes them better. As does a lot of activity, which is why sports are good for menstrual cramping. Fun little facts there for yew. :]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:12 pm
Zephire

I'm not sure. I think it's something like...

Whatever they can get.
Lawl.

I know, I know. They're idiots!

Secret Duckie

Witty Fatcat

Zephire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:12 pm
Giancarlo Soprano
Zephire
Flurgin Popin
Zephire

Actually, Trojans aren't the best as they tend to fit tighter and, as people rarely use condoms perfectly and not every single time, they seem to break more often than any other of the top brands. Granted, Trojans are better than no condoms at all, but I would be loathed to use them and recommend other brands that there have been less complaints about.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:14 pm
Well you'll lose weight by sweating a lot. And you know where to sweat so I'll leave the imagination to you.  

Giancarlo Soprano

Zephire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:15 pm
Secret Duckie
Zephire

Whatever they can get.
Lawl.

Oh geez, I want to smack them gonk

(unsafe sexual practices make me want to smack people... which is why friends practice safe sex xd )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:16 pm
Zephire
Giancarlo Soprano
Zephire
Flurgin Popin
Zephire

Actually, Trojans aren't the best as they tend to fit tighter and, as people rarely use condoms perfectly and not every single time, they seem to break more often than any other of the top brands. Granted, Trojans are better than no condoms at all, but I would be loathed to use them and recommend other brands that there have been less complaints about.

It could also have to do with the purchase rate.

More people buy Trojan, since they advertise, and are quite well known. When people see the silly commercials, they assume they're the best. Also, I believe Trojan has the largest number of 'special' condoms. Ones like 'her pleasure' and stuff like that.

Secret Duckie

Witty Fatcat

Secret Duckie

Witty Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:17 pm
Zephire
Secret Duckie
Zephire

Whatever they can get.
Lawl.

Oh geez, I want to smack them gonk

(unsafe sexual practices make me want to smack people... which is why friends practice safe sex xd )

I know. They're jerks! D:

STUPID LUSTY TEENAGERS.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:17 pm

Well, for me Magnum is the best. It has never let me down.

Giancarlo Soprano

Zephire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:24 pm
Secret Duckie
Zephire
Giancarlo Soprano
Zephire
Flurgin Popin
Zephire

It could also have to do with the purchase rate.

More people buy Trojan, since they advertise, and are quite well known. When people see the silly commercials, they assume they're the best. Also, I believe Trojan has the largest number of 'special' condoms. Ones like 'her pleasure' and stuff like that.

Yeah, that's true. People seem to automatically think that if a product is advertised that it's one of the best. And half the 'special' condoms don't do anything. Yeah, having a bunch of little nubs will do wonders if there's few nerve endings to stimulate rolleyes  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff