Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Scam and Hack Stories. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rapidXtheXrudie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:53 am
D123w
rapidXtheXrudie
Heh, I usually out right insult them before I report them. razz they never message me back.
.:Believing in the Day of Tomorrow...

haha nice, i jsut ignore them then report them

...Wishing for another chance in Life:.

You have no idea how much fun it is.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:41 pm
I've got one! This one guy PMed me saying he was in the arenas this week, and he PMed a link to me. I hovered my mouse over the link to see where it'd take me, and it said redirect=gaia, or something like that, so I thought he was telling the truth.I clicked the link and it took me to a fake gaia page because I was mysteriously logged out of my account when I clicked the link. The page was telling me to log back on, so I typed in a phony name and pass, and it logged me in anyway. The guy's screenname was pwndemonium.  

Hunnie903

animefreak225

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:03 pm
I fell for it once then today i got two people trying to hack me and i was like ok so i gave them the wrong password like 10 times and they got so mad, they sent me things like WTF why wont you give me the right password and i was like im not stupid DUH! lol i thought it was funny. i like screwing with people like that. twisted  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff