Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
New to the guild? Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whatif789

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:15 am
ello ello!

I'm Liz (whatif789).
I'm a 16 yr old in PA.
I love batman, LoZ, SSBM, anime, drawing, singing, music, genetic biology, softball, and my kitty Nina!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:16 pm
Rain Claws, Severant of Fire and Ice......  

Rain-claws

Bram van Helsinger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:38 pm
Hello I'm Mister Grimm, or Grimm for short. I live in New Jersey, got into gaia just for the cute little sprite guys n gals but looking foward to a possible combat system. I'm something of an artist, love anime, crap like that, have a cat named Jaster, haven't killed anyone yet, what else, i like stuff. the end.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:42 pm
hello-comrades, i am katoky2, people call me kato for short. I was born in Russia and moved to the United States when i was 10. i am 17 and i still suck at engilsh. if you know any info on kickboxing tournants in our near californa, please PM me.  

KatoKy2

Dunkelheitherbeifuhren

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:53 pm
KatoKy2
hello-comrades, i am katoky2, people call me kato for short. I was born in Russia and moved to the United States when i was 10. i am 17 and i still suck at engilsh. if you know any info on kickboxing tournants in our near californa, please PM me.
Alright, Russia! Unfortunately I'm not learning Russian yet but it's one of the languages I'll start with after I get better at japanese, italian, hindi, and bengali. So, uh.... stick around for a few years and maybe we'll be able to talk together sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:34 pm
Dunkelheitherbeifuhren
KatoKy2
Alright, Russia! Unfortunately I'm not learning Russian yet but it's one of the languages I'll start with after I get better at japanese, italian, hindi, and bengali. So, uh.... stick around for a few years and maybe we'll be able to talk together sweatdrop
You know I heard from my indian friend that guzradi(sorry for the spelling) is spoken more then hindi.  

Chuchotement

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100

Robi of Blacktail

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:44 pm
'Ello! I'm Robi. Not much to say about me though. I'm a bit hyper at times and get bored easily. I like many things, rangeing from wrestling with my cat to mmorpgs. 3nodding I go to the GCD alot, but am more of a lurker than a poster....And I guess thats about it. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:50 pm
Larco
You know I heard from my indian friend that guzradi(sorry for the spelling) is spoken more then hindi.

Well *my* indian friend is the one who'se teaching me Hindi and Bengali 3nodding then again I forgot if he told me what language was spoken more frequently or not, so I can't put up much argument against that...

robi_345
'Ello! I'm Robi. Not much to say about me though. I'm a bit hyper at times and get bored easily. I like many things, rangeing from wrestling with my cat to mmorpgs. 3nodding I go to the GCD alot, but am more of a lurker than a poster....And I guess thats about it. whee

Oh? What mmo's do you play?  

Dunkelheitherbeifuhren

Robi of Blacktail

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:15 pm
Quote:
robi_345

Oh? What mmo's do you play?

Guild Wars. 3nodding Used to play WoW, but I quite because it was boring.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:18 pm
hey ... I go buy many names in rl just to name a few they are joe,loki,belzebob'
saten,and one alot of people like to call me is dumbass if you say any of these ill answer to them im a 21 year old male i live in ar about to move back to tn kinda out going person
favorite tv show is smallville (superman rocks)
favorite movie crow fear and lothing idle hands ive got alot
favorite band icp twizted zug island cotten mouth kings (what can i say im a
juggalo)  

komeguro

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chuchotement

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:43 pm
komeguro
hey ... I go buy many names in rl just to name a few they are joe,loki,belzebob'
saten,and one alot of people like to call me is dumbass if you say any of these ill answer to them im a 21 year old male i live in ar about to move back to tn kinda out going person
favorite tv show is smallville (superman rocks)
favorite movie crow fear and lothing idle hands ive got alot
favorite band icp twizted zug island cotten mouth kings (what can i say im a
juggalo)
Hahaha belzebob? that's a good one. Man there are way better super heroes then superman, character wise. If I had supermans powers I'd do way more imaginative things.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:50 pm
hello

Im 14 and im the quiet type
I live in VA
In real life im 6ft. tall and I act like a psycho sometimes  

XxRobert_the_swordsmanxX

Meowgan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:40 am
i guess the problem with being aussie is that you can't recognise the abbreviations for the american states  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:17 am
I'm PaPaSha41, i'm female and from Missouri, USA. I'm into military history and science fiction. I love techno, especially IDM.  

PaPaSha41

Neeharu Darkcast

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:48 am
'Name's Neeharu Darkcast, Neeharu for short. I live in the US, and I'm currently working on a manga project called The Vanclaire Chronicles(title under construction), so in a few years, if you see something similar, remember, it's by me. Well, unless you couldn't tell by my last statement, I'm a manga artist. I enjoy anime, final fantasy, and long walks on the beach at sunset(just kidding, btw). I'm also working on a life long endeavor of destroying all n00bs and leaving their sould to the hands of our all mighty demonic gods that reside in the realm of darkness.

When the battle system is released, if some of the predicted information is true, I will either be a Ninja or a Mage. I'm hoping there will be subclasses, such as Black Knight, or Dark Mage. If so, I'd be one of those. Anyways, I hate making newb posts, so this'll be the end of my time here.  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff