Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Condoms, pills, patches, oh my! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Chu Monster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:57 pm
doubledaisy
Hormone medication doesn't make having babies harder!
If you use it for several years and then decide to have a baby, it takes a few months to get the s**t comlitely out of your system and then everything is back to normal. All that "it's bad for the baby" s**t is just bull. "They" are just trying to get you NOT to have sex untill you are married so god doesn't send you to hell when you die...

Oh and yes it is bad for your baby if you take birth control WHILE you're pregnant... Don't worry, be happy biggrin

Having sex won't get you sent to hell.. Having sex before marriage won't get you to hell. God is forgiving of any sin if you ask for forgiveness. xP but this isn't the place for me to preach my ******** up mixture of christian-jewish beliefs.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:58 am

I wouldn't get an abortion because I'd only have sex with someone I love dearly
I believe that one should raise a child if they are capable and actually WANT it
To me...a baby should be aborted if the parent's aren't ready
There's no reason to birth a child if you're just going to put them up for adoption
But that's just my opinion
I definately don't shun others who do it
3nodding

xemOliviax

8,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Hottiebrat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:10 am
Rechu
Secret Duckie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Are they making you get a Pap Smear or Pelvic Exam?

-cries-
That's the one thing out of all of this that I'm not calm and collected and knowledgeable about. I cry like a little girl and run away. ]:
That was the worst experience of my life.

D; I hope to god they don't! That would be so embarrassing Dx

I mean I don't have anything to hide, it would just be REALLY REALLY awkward. >_@.
Especially since I shave so it's like they can see everything even more than if I didn't shave and.. I dunno god that's going to be weird Dx

User Image Go Barton!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sad to say most likely they will have do a pap's smear, they wanted to to me when I was thinking of getting birth control, needless to say I never did at the time. I only used it after I had my son. I use to be so scared of paps smears but now I've had so many it doesn't scare me anymore. I still don't like them though. It helped that it was my OBGYN that did them and she is the only who delivered my son.
We Can Do It!User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas