Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:30 pm
"I really have no idea." He answered still in thought. "A really high metabolism?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:33 pm
"Ooh! I want one too! Where can I get it...? I wanna be able to eat like Mommy and not get fat!" She smiled as she sat at a table.

"...Didi...I'm pretty sure everyone would...Seriosuly, that's one hell of a metabolism." He leaned against the table, facing Allen.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:37 pm
He sat down as well, and chuckled. "It sure is." Allen replied with a smile. He then contemplated about what he should all get.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:40 pm
"Mommy? Can I steal your metabolism?" Didrika asked, resting her head on her crossed arms and looking up at him.

"Metabolism isn't somthnig you can steal, Umeboshi-chan. You're born with it..." Lavi explained to her, ruffling her hair slightly.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:44 pm
Allen laughed and looked back at Didrika. "Afraid so."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:47 pm
She was quiet for a moment. "...Can I try anyway...?"

Lavi laughed. "You can try! Sure! Go ahead!"

"Really...?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:50 pm
Allen nodded and shrugged. "If you want to, go ahead."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:56 pm
Without really thinking, Didrika activated her Innocence and pointed it at Allen. "Okay! Absorb!"

Lavi saw what she was doing but reacted a second to late to stop her. "Didrika! What are you doing?!?!?" But at that point, he wasn't sure if it was exactly safe to approach her.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:08 pm
"W-w-waaaiit!" He pleaded as Didrika had already jumped into action. Allen fell backwards away from the table. The people still in the Dinning hall turned and stared.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:22 pm
Unluckily for Allen, he had been in the line of fire despite his quick movements. A faint light went from Allen to the staff.

Lavi had already been on the recieveing end of the absorbing. He knew how...not fun it was. He had to help Allen, regardless of what might happen. He went over to Allen and tried to pull him out of the light. Instead, the light moved from Allen to Lavi so that they were both losing energy.

"Daddy! I don't want your metabolism!" However, while saying that, Didrika realized what exactly she was doing. "GEH! Deactivate! DEACTIVATE!!!" The staff stopped and disappeared.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:43 pm
(( O_O GEE WILLIKERS! ))

Allen blinked stunned. "T-that was. . close. . L-Lavi, are you okay?" He gasped, actually felling slightly inert because the slight energy loss. "L-let's not do that again." He looked back up at Didrika.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:47 pm
Didrika looked absolutly mortified. How could she have done that!!?!??! She stared at both of them for a moment before running off.

"Y-yeah...I'm fine. Last time was worse. Are you okay?" Then he saw Didrika run away. "Umeboshi-chan!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:53 pm
"I'm-" Allen pushed himself up to see that Didrika had ran off. He called after her as well before turning to Lavi. "Let's go. . catch up with her. . Make sure she's alright too."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:15 pm
Lavi nodded and went out into the halls. But by that time, there was no sign of her. "Should we split up...?" He asked Allen, worried for his daughter.

-----

Didrika kept running. She didn't notice what was around her. How could she? She felt so ashamed. She didn't even notice when she passed Kanda. She didn't even give him a second glance.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:20 pm
Allen followed after Lavi. After a glance around and no Didrika he looked back at him and nodded. "Alright."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff