Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Crew Appreciation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 78 ]
Total Votes : 78

Breath of Vermillion

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:17 am
I may not have been here for a long time but I got to say that you guys have been some of the coolest people I know. It's was a blast and always fun. Hopefully we might talk sometime down the road.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:22 am
×~»I love you guys! Thank you for making MADG and watching the Guild for any Rule Breakers.
Now I have nothing to look forward to anymore in GaiaOnline. emo
I hope there will be a next time right?I sorta got inspired by Peasant, Ah! My Goddess, and all of you guys. So I, myself, will probably try to reach 200 mil+ to start my on giveaway. But I dunt think so that will happen. sweatdrop Other than that, I'll miss you guys.
J3wel loves you so. heart
«~×  

J3wels

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:43 am
The MADG was a complete and utter blast. I thank you guys for making it happen, to all the mods for doing a good job and especially Goddess and Peasant for their generosity.

It was definitely a good idea and us "lessers" in the guild appreciate it as we've made new friends and got to participate in fun activities whilst on Gaia.

I hope the guild will continue despite the end of the funds.

Twas much appreciated. ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:45 am
It's sad to see this lovely place end but Everything ends at some point in time. Everyone I have meet here has for the most part enjoyed my weird little Roleplay posts. I've made a lot of good friends and cared little about the gold. I don't remember how long I've been a part of here but It's been a really fun and laugh filled time, I know that much.

All of the Crew and Peasant were friendly and talkative. I believe that and the few regulars that loved to talk as well, me included, made this place very warm feeling and that is how it lived so long.

All things do come to a end we never like to see it happen but we just need to understand that fact and accept it. Someone else Might make another of this kind of place but It will probably never match the warmth I got from here.

Hope you all Enjoy your path ahead now and Good Luck ^_^  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Liquid Muffin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ILYMADG<3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:51 am
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

it cant end! i just got here!

i wanted to be able to stick around and meet new peeps including the crew

and that was nice of you noi about the crew  

lepercan420

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:15 am
I don't want it to end either!!! If only I could make more money in the Marketplace from all of my unwanted inventory!!! I could donate to you guys although I'm not rich, I only have 14,580 gold. Please let the guild remain even there won't be a give-away anymore!!! I love RPing here!! I LOVE THIS GUILD!!!

A word to the crew: You guys are all totally awesome!!! This guild is amazing!!I wish I could've joined Gaia sooner because of that very reason!!! I've only been on Gaia for a month, but it seems like a year already with you guys here! Thank you for making this guild the way it is!!! I wish I could've gotten to know you guys better!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:16 am
User Image
<3The crew?
Oh, I just love you guys. Well, I'm forced to love Noi. xD
But you guys are just so awesum. Good laughs, good friends.
Awesum people.
<3334343535634645

I am Word

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:28 am
I really wish this didn't have to end but it had to happen sometime.
This place was great. Every time I logged onto gaia this was always one of the first places I went. I made great friends here and I hope that even after the giveaway ends we can still come to the guild.
Thank you to Peasant for starting this totally awesome guild, and thank you Goddess for helping keep the giveaway alive. And thanks to aaaaalllllll the crew (and former crew) of the guild for keeping this place in line. You guys are awesome.
And I hope that all the wonderful people who stayed here during the giveaway stay here even though no more gold is being given out.

Kaitlin loves all you guys here. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:30 am
Well, I don't really know what to say because I haven't been in this guild as long as a lot of people but I'm glad I joined. Better late then never right! xd .
Anyway I just wanted to say that everyone in this guild has their on unique personality , which makes them all different making this guild so fun and full of life.
I loved MADG and everyone in it,without this guild, Gaia won't be as fun as it was.
I'll miss it so much.
And Good Luck to everyone.

[Shooting.Star]

Camburglar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:37 am

Nuu! I didn't even win yet~!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:57 am
Lol. Guys.

The Guild isn't ending. The Giveaway is.

You can still post here, rofl.

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

Afro SEAL

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:21 am
omg, wow, i joined this guild recently and i loved it (even though i never won lol). this really sucks how the giveaway has to stop. i wish i can do something, but my measly 10k wont do much. id like to thank all the mods and head people of this guild for giving me a fun time. i will still stay with the guild though, despite the giveaway loss.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:38 am
MADG T.T  

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:58 am
`Tahirah
Lol. Guys.

The Guild isn't ending. The Giveaway is.

You can still post here, rofl.
xd I knew this and was talking about the giveway itself. >_> *sighs* Most of the newer people, Not all, only wanted the gold then left but There are a lot more who were like me, Friends come before Gold. You can't lose friends as easy as you can gold.

*Looks for Rebel and the few other friends she found here* I love all my friends.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff