Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Vampire Siblings

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Durem, Roleplay, Community 

Reply Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.
Blood Red Moon [RP OPEN! Come Post!] (Joining open, too!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXim a monkeyXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:06 pm
orchi jumps infront of rei and licks lips "what did you say?" he chuckled "human!!??!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:20 pm
"Hold it my friend Orchi!" "What the heck are you then huh Rei? I can feel you! your encens is very deferent! Well what are you? You moron!!" Kayla screched at him.  

Kaya_Vampire_Goddess

3,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXim a monkeyXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:25 pm
bares teeth "aww but im hungery" licks lips again  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:19 pm
disturbing since i havent eaten  

Xx_xX Die Happy Xx_xX

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:28 pm
Lyli, bounding up to block Orchi's veiw of Rei said,
"Chi, go sulk somehwere! Leave him alone. If He was going to be killed, I probably would've done it already, no offense, Rei," Lyli glanced over her shoulder at the Human, smiling, before she turned around the afce him.
"And, just what are you doing here, Rei?! Kayla's right. You must be high or something to just bounce on up in here like you're the king of somone!" Lyli raised a fine eyebrow at him, waiting for his answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:57 pm
Sadly, and, getting impatient, Lyli's hand flashed up to box both of the boys on the sides of their heads.
" No vero enta basta, tormain ven! Stop it, or I'll bleed you both dry!" he fixed them with her icey silver gaze, and strode back across the room, sighing.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

moonstar26

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:47 am
roase was bored "I think hes drinken the blood of a vampire it would explain alot"said rose as she and luna advaned tworeds the boy nether were hungry so he needn't fear  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:56 am
he growled at Lyli "fine but he crosses my path again he's lunch" he glared his red eyes at rei then lick his lips again going to sit against a wall stareing at rei  

xXim a monkeyXx

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:07 pm
"Kay, first of all, Chi, growl at me again, and I'll slit your throat and have a glass of chilling red wine with you, got it? And, second of all, Rei's not for lunch. At least not yours, anyway..." Lyli told herself under her breath, and glided back to her seat.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:38 pm
rose was itreaged by the argument and her thirst wasanuwed at the thought of blood wine she came over to were lyli was siting " hi" energy was seping from her wordes she wasn't a normal vamp so her magick energy sparked when she was excited  

moonstar26

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:15 pm
Absentmindedly, thinking all of the gorgeous blood that she'd want gliding down her throat, Lyli waved a hand dismissively at the voice.
"Yes, Hello..." she said in a dreamy voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:52 pm
rose smiled showing her fangs
she caled in a musical magical tone for luna who imedatly trasformed into her human form a young girl of 16 by lookes with short black hair and a lether out fit
"yes mistres"
"teloport my wish" rose rased her hand and luna made a glase of blod wine apear from thin air into her hand then she bowed
"would you like some"rose sopke to lyli "dont wory its fresh luna here is of a raer bread that can mimpulat magic " luna made another glase apear and handed it to rose  

moonstar26

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:14 pm
Lyli nodded.
"Yes, thank you."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:09 pm
rose hands over the glass  

moonstar26

xXim a monkeyXx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:44 pm
he smirked at lyli and walked up to her smileing evily "you got alot of nerve" he bared his teeth "i like that... little girl"  
Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff