Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Straight up DISNEY, foo'. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disney!
  Ahhhhh. = w=
  My eyes! My ears! MY SOUL! x___x
View Results

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:06 am
Pasithea
Mulan isn't even a Princess though. :/ So it makes no sense to make her an 'offiial' princess.

And I understand why they left Kida out...xD She's kinda...native looking and not very 'princessy'.

Did you hear about the first black princess they're coming out with? Her name is Tatiana I think. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Princess_and_the_Frog

Anyways, my favorite Disney princess has and always will be Ariel from the Little Mermaid. :3 (Which also happens to be my favorite Disney movie next to Beauty and the Beast.)
When I heard about that, I was sooooo friggin' happy...I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A DISNEY PRINCESS AT DISNEYLAND. TT^TT When Kida came out, I thought I'd have my chance...but she wasn't accepted. Tatiana [if that is her name] is my last chance...but then again, I may even bee too light-skinned to be her. xP

I wanna dress up and make everyone smile as I talk in a very Princess-like voice and walk in the parade and be happy and waaaah. ;~;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Relax...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:05 am
Skarlis
Ryugatsu Doom
I have an indiferance to Disney. I hate Disney the man because he ruined great stories such as Snow White. I was read the original story written by the Brothers Grimm as a child before I ever saw the movie. Infact, I don't think I have ever seen the movie. However, I love movies such as Loin King, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Pirates. I think that's it. *lol* Disney the man did two things with his life. Made crap, and hated the Jews. After his death it got better... Not much, but still better.
His company only distributed The Nightmare Before Christmas, it's not an official Disney film. n.n

COOL, HUH? O:

That makes me feel better about myself. 3nodding  

Ryugatsu Doom

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:35 pm
OMG YESH! I lurve Disney so much! The theme parks are just ok. But the older movies are spectacular. I love Lion King, Little Mermaid, Beaty and Beast, Cinderella, Mulan, Sleeping Beauty, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, all the classics. But I'm disappointed in all the sequals. I don't understand why they still make them. And all the new Disney movies are crap. I miss 2D. Now all they make is 3D. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but Disney Channel! My god it's horrible. I can't believe it became such a big hit.

Oh! And Streets of Gold is from Oliver and Company. Animal moies FTW!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:51 pm
I absolutely love Disney movies.
I don't think I could name a favorite though. I love them all. heart

x3 thisismysn x3

CuriousKitty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:51 pm
I love Disney~ Lion King and Little Mermaid ftw!
I just wish they would make more animated films, nowadays. For the past few years they keep making live-action movies, and the animated films they make go to their animated TV shows. emo
I want a classic! D:
edit: Sweet jeebus Disney is making an traditional 2-D animated movie o3o THERE IS A GOD!!! biggrin DD
As for the whole "Kida not being a real princess"-thing. I think it might be that the feel of the movie may have been different? I personally always forget that Atlantis is a Disney movie. sweatdrop It doesn't have that whole "magical" feel to it like the others. Also Mulan isn't the only Disney princess that isn't a real princess. xD There's also Alice and Wendy.
Though, I'm not 100% sure on Wendy...she may not be a princess. Alice is though, if I'm not mistaken.
edit edit: Okay, apparently Alice and Wendy aren't Disney Princesses. But they fit the criteria. Which is that they be the female protagonists. ninja
I've always considered Alice a princess. D:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:42 pm
Lion king = heart

I know every line in that movie by heart.

The new Disney movies have nothing on the classics.

t o a s t s t i x

mmmddd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:39 pm
My early childhood was all about Disney movies, but funnily enough I had everything but Cinderella and that is my all time favourite fairy tale. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:05 pm
I really don't like much about Disney other then the fact that they have brought over a couple of my favorite anime movies.

As far aw the theme park. I went there when I graduated Highschool with my ex-fiance and his family. Well. . . .let's just the only thing I liked about it was Space Mountain.

*ish a rollercoaster whore*  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

NejiShikaItalover92

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:07 pm
Skarlis
Pasithea
Mulan isn't even a Princess though. :/ So it makes no sense to make her an 'offiial' princess.

And I understand why they left Kida out...xD She's kinda...native looking and not very 'princessy'.

Did you hear about the first black princess they're coming out with? Her name is Tatiana I think. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Princess_and_the_Frog

Anyways, my favorite Disney princess has and always will be Ariel from the Little Mermaid. :3 (Which also happens to be my favorite Disney movie next to Beauty and the Beast.)
When I heard about that, I was sooooo friggin' happy...I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A DISNEY PRINCESS AT DISNEYLAND. TT^TT When Kida came out, I thought I'd have my chance...but she wasn't accepted. Tatiana [if that is her name] is my last chance...but then again, I may even bee too light-skinned to be her. xP

I wanna dress up and make everyone smile as I talk in a very Princess-like voice and walk in the parade and be happy and waaaah. ;~;

Same here, I'm happy they have a black princess now, it'd be kinda weird if I tried to dress like Snow White. I'm also glad that they're going back to their 2-d animated movies, like the classics. Hopefully it won't be as bad as the ones today.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:02 pm
I still love Disney! I bought Aladdin on DVD not too long ago. <3  

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

neko_chanz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:13 pm
Classic Disney movies will always be the best, with the exception of a few surprisingly good ones. ^^

*gigglesnort* Kingdom Hearts 2 = Win.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:41 am
i love disney with the exception of i hate how they didn't make alice a princess  

Post-it note QWEEN

Skarlis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:01 am
Post-it note QWEEN
i love disney with the exception of i hate how they didn't make alice a princess
Well, Alice is really just a young girl with absolutely no royalty in her background, so I can understand that...

But in Kingdom Hearts, she is one of the princesses of the heart [am I right on that title?], so either way, she is and she isn't. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:28 am
Skarlis
Post-it note QWEEN
Well, Alice is really just a young girl with absolutely no royalty in her background, so I can understand that...

But in Kingdom Hearts, she is one of the princesses of the heart [am I right on that title?], so either way, she is and she isn't. 3nodding

RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Is it bad that I never made it past the first level on Kingdom Hearts? xD
RandyMan92

Pimp Chickan G

Skarlis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:47 am
RandyMan92
Skarlis
Post-it note QWEEN

RandyMan92

Is it bad that I never made it past the first level on Kingdom Hearts? xD
RandyMan92
It's not, really...xD;

I managed to get up to Ursula in the first one, but for some reason I can't go farther than that. n.n;;;

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff