50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Fiyun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:20 am
Have only used Dark chips in MMBN4: Red Sun.

Favorite story should have been when I first faced of with VideoMan.EXE.

Damn, I fought against him about twenty times and lost twenty.
I decided to use a dark chip. Results?

MegaMan entered Fallen Angel mode and left VideoMan at about 120hp thanks to Dark Vulcan. blaugh

Otherwise I have only used Chaos Souls for TC and TP, Chaos Proto being the only in Team ProtoMan and Chaos Toad/Chaos knight in team Colonel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:03 pm
video man was ez to me, i whipped his digital behind ninja  

MegaMan Of Spirit

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:27 am
DarkChips certainly make battles easier, but you can always win without them. VideoMan is potentially difficult if you don't have a good strategy. I used SearchSoul in Red. That made it easy. I forget how I did it in Blue.

I use ChaosUnison almost just for the heck of it. ShadowChaos is my favorite. DarkInvis rules.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:37 pm
Hmm. ShadowChaos is too random... now, ToadChaos and NumberChaos are very dangerous... but when you time it right. ToadChaos using 300 Piercing Wideshot against a Heat Navi? 600 damage each time (if timed correctly)
NumBerChaos using the powerup on Bass (160+60x4=880)  

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:12 pm
True, ShadowChaos is random, but it can also use BattleChips that aren't in your folder. As long as you've used it, DarkInvis can use it. And I just said that ShadowChaos is my favorite. I do realize the potential of the other ChaosUnisons. For example, the DarkSound produced by ColonelChaos has two uses: one, to paralyze enemies; two, to be used as an ObjectTrap. ColonelChaos follows the same rules as ColonelSoul: any object on the field becomes a Trap. In this way, you have in infinite number of ObjectTraps, given that you don't miss your timing and don't open up the Custom Screen.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:16 pm
I use what is needed to achieve the best outcome.  

fortitudeoth

Xbzen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:16 pm
i used a dark chip and it made my megaman dark....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:27 am
i didn't use dark chips... exsept for in chaos unison in bn5 because you don't have any side effects... and as for your charge attack make sure the charge thing around megaman is PURPLE! not GREEN! otherwise you'll lose your unison AND an invinsible darkmega will be on the opponents side of the feild and rapidly uses evry chip you have {including the ones outside of your folder}!!! and trust me, that can kill you in a matter of seconds  

JEIKOBU_2

E-lee-za

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:27 pm
y used dark chips to chaos unison, it is interesting, however is mor of a thing in bn4. I used dark chips in the red version, and did not in the blue, just for the fun of it. Dark chiops are powerful, and 4 hp is not that much of a cost, and being dark allows us to use dark neo. It is fun, but it doesn't feel right...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:28 am
Silenfoot
DarkChips certainly make battles easier, but you can always win without them. VideoMan is potentially difficult if you don't have a good strategy. I used SearchSoul in Red. That made it easy. I forget how I did it in Blue.

I use ChaosUnison almost just for the heck of it. ShadowChaos is my favorite. DarkInvis rules.

But then you must have met VideoMan during the second play.SearchMan comes in the third tournament(Red Sun), while VideMan is in the second(Eagle).  

Fiyun

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:25 am
Athal
Silenfoot

But then you must have met VideoMan during the second play.SearchMan comes in the third tournament(Red Sun), while VideMan is in the second(Eagle).

Probably. But I still beat him without DarkChips. And like I said, I didn't have the luxury of SearchSoul in Blue, but I still beat him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:11 am
nope i've never used them before lol  

DrakeXenoblade

Skilled Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Fiyun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:29 am
Silenfoot
Athal
Silenfoot

Probably. But I still beat him without DarkChips. And like I said, I didn't have the luxury of SearchSoul in Blue, but I still beat him.

Had any access to the Hockey chips?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:38 am
Athal
Silenfoot
Athal
Silenfoot

You know, I never thought of that before. I generally make gradual changes to the initial folder, and then stick with that. It usually looks like it has too many codes, but I can use it well cause I do all my folders like that. And I rarely change it more than three or four times. So I probably don't have any Hockey chips in my folder. I don't really know cause I haven't played that game in a while.  

Silenfoot

Fiyun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:22 am
Silenfoot
Athal
Silenfoot
Athal
Silenfoot

You know, I never thought of that before. I generally make gradual changes to the initial folder, and then stick with that. It usually looks like it has too many codes, but I can use it well cause I do all my folders like that. And I rarely change it more than three or four times. So I probably don't have any Hockey chips in my folder. I don't really know cause I haven't played that game in a while.

Well the probelm with VideoMan is that those tapes covering the front panels can really mess up strategies, so that's why I used Air Hockey chips on the first walkthrough and SearchSoul later. And indeed the AirHockey chip codes aren't too userfriendly unless you base the strategy around it.  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff