Reply Sculpted - art + craft guild
Random Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

void flower

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:38 pm
I'm also learning Japanese but university is hogging all the time. Ugh so much to do! I'm really good at procrastinating so I often screw myself over by doing things last minute crying

If you haven't this site already `Clairey:
http://kanji.koohii.com

It's good for remembering the Kanji!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:08 pm
Hey, thanks for the link void flower! I'm learning kanji in class at the moment, having a bit of trouble remembering them all sweatdrop

@Clairey: If you're interested in animation you should visit the Ghibli Museum in Tokyo! I'm definitely going there, it looks really interesting. I hear learning katakana is a good idea to for travelers, easy to remember and it's used quite a bit in signs and things.  

Chisa
Captain

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:34 pm
*is falling asleep at work*

Man, it's all happening this month! I have to finish my doujinshi and other printed artwork pieces by the end of the month for my local anime convention, also need to make some felt badges/keychains and clay charms to sell, also need to get some Moo/business cards to give out then and in the three or so major web industry events in early December. I also need to book accommodation for the Japan trip, sort out smaller holidays with my friends and boyfriend in December and January and train hard at kung fu for Chinese New Year. And everyone wants their website before Christmas gonk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:08 pm
@Chisa

I know what you mean!! It seems everything needs to be done in such a small time frame. Even then you just sit there and think about how much needs to be done, not doing any of it razz That's what I'm doing anyways sweatdrop

♫ 'Tis the season to be busy ♫  

void flower

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:48 pm
... so... how're things?

*crickets chirp*

emo  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:55 pm
thank you for making me part of the group. i was reading some of your posts. i love love love ikea.  

kie to my heart

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:30 pm
No problem! Ooh, a new and bigger IKEA opened up near me, I keep meaning to go check it out.

I'm going through the reqest queue for the second time today, and for every one I take off the queue 5 new ones seem to spring up O_O This is crazy!

Also, we have now made it onto the first page in the guild search for the keyword 'craft' (which is harder than you would think because we're competing with things like Starcract, Warcraft and Witchcraft)! This was one of my goals for the guild to get us a bit more exposure, so yay!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:25 pm
How long have we been in the Guild Spotlight?  

eggy_yockio

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Angeliqe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:40 pm
eggy_yockio
It's just been this week

That's how I heard about the guild...I actually squee'd when I saw it!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:25 am
Angeliqe
eggy_yockio
It's just been this week

That's how I heard about the guild...I actually squee'd when I saw it!

Yeah, the little guild logo mascot bunnies were just too cute not to join. heart  

magpye

The Flesh Failure

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:58 pm
I hardly ever pay attention to the Guild Spotlight, but I did this week for some reason. And I thought "Wow! Finally a guild that I should be able to contribute to!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:45 pm
The Flesh Failure
I hardly ever pay attention to the Guild Spotlight, but I did this week for some reason. And I thought "Wow! Finally a guild that I should be able to contribute to!"

Yeah same. I clicked on the My Gaia button by accident and "squeed" at the banner blaugh  

milkbun

Precious Nerd

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:00 am
Heheh, I'm so glad people like it! This spotlight has been great so far, plenty of people found the guild who wouldn't have otherwise. On the other hand, I've had a lot of guild requests which consist only of 'i luv those bunnies lol' sweatdrop

Bah, just wasted a bunch of black paint. Note to self - don't lean on an opened tube of paint ever again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:20 pm
I have to say that is what brought this guild to my attention. Originally, I had not sought out any guilds to join since my first Gaia account I had joined to many and I got myself overwhelmed. But, I really need to be inspired again to put up my crafting skills and get un rusty.

So far, I've only been here a few days but I have learned a few things.

Now my only problem is what style/medium do I want to play in for the month's theme. XD  

Tanua

konluver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:24 pm

May I interrupt? heart

Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items