Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maimy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:54 am
Chisa
I'm sewing up some bunny keyrings for Easter - I was going to give them to my friends, but now I like them too much sweatdrop

Aww, give them away, it'll be worth it, promise biggrin

I'm super busy - I have two essays to write by the end of the month, I gotta apply for my 3rd year at uni by the end of next week, I've had products to make for a craft fair tomorrow and that's as well as my final project for which I'm making about a billion different things including a tiny tea set. rolleyes Sigh. 7 weeks to go...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:38 pm
I was all set to give them away, but then realised I had lost one sweatdrop Remaking it so I can give them the next time I see them.

Now I'm making some cute felt cakes and things heart

Good luck with all the work Maimy, sounds pretty full on. The tiny tea set sounds awesome, I'd love to see some pics when its done!  

Chisa
Captain

Dangerful Muffin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:27 am
I'm working on a prom dress for my friend heart It should be finished by tonight, I just have to fix one of the sides because it like bubbles out and looks bad D=
Then I'm gonna make my own prom dress =D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:22 pm
Im currently working on a clay mask at school. I was suppose to choose a mask that I wanted to make so I chose to do midnas mask the "fused shadow". If you wanna see a pic its on my pro.  

GandaKris

Snape-Potions Master

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:49 pm
"I'm currently working on a chess set for class. It's based off the comic Lackadasey."
^^
http://lackadaisy.foxprints.com/
"Got a few pieces finished, but it's still got a long way to go."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:10 pm
Other than my cosplay I'm trying to finish a plushie I was working on since over a year ago ^_^;; (school's been way too busy for me to finish on a normal deadline), as well as a few other little backpacks I wanted to make from shirts I found (and one I wanted to use a decal design I printed out lol! My friend drew it on Flash and it's so cute!)

My plushie is Irvine from Zoids, who's one of my favorite characters ever ^_^;;, but so far he finally does have a face and at least some pants..the rest of his outfit has been hard to continue due to school. All of my progress on it is posted at my fanlisting for him smile , the link is below.

Also for any others who like to look at my cosplay progress, I have the link for that too smile so far it's been mostly props or jewelry, not so much my costumes unless there's been big progress that I want to put up (otherwise it's a surprise hehe heart !)

http://ookami.ligersunion.com/gadgets/plushie.html
http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/21101/  

dbbmd22

konluver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:31 pm

I just finiahed on making my gloomy bear charm heart User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:24 pm
Aww gloomy bear charm = heart
The craft Im working on currently are hair flower sticks; like chopsticks but they have flowers and beads hanging from them ^_^; I'm currently on a pink high so of course they feature pretty pink flowers/few white and pink hue tone beads ^^

Sakura Rainfall

5,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

magpye

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:13 pm
I'm currently working on (this very minute, in between typing) a bull plushie. It's for my friend's birthday; she's a taurus. I'm really broke right now, so I'm making it out of stuff I have around...old corduroy pants, to be specific. This will be my first non-felt stuffed animal, so wish me luck!
Right now it's just fabric and a face (I sew my faces on, so I like to do that first), but eventually it will look sort of like this line drawing.
User Image User Image

Upcoming projects: birthday cake plushie for the next friend's birthday, then something pirate themed for the next.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:00 pm
im making two 4 inch sculptures but since my week is going to be hectic with math and all ill doubt ill have them done anytime soon
O_<;;;  

hello people of earth 6

Nefidean

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:05 pm
I'm currently working on cleaning my house! xd Does that count?

I'm really supper hopeing to finsh by july is resetting an old necklace I bought at an atique shop :Coughcoughsalvationarmycoughcough: In colors that I actually like, aqua and white mostly. I have to wait to make up the money to order the peices.

At the curent moment I'm actully resetting the stones in a pin I broke (lost the stone) and making a new broach out of a pendent that I set earlier and turning it upside down. Then I have to repaint some nintendo Charms.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:05 am
At the moment I'm trying to teach myself how to knit... it all seems kinda confusing though sweatdrop Oh well practice makes perfect I guess whee I'm also working on a few poly clay robot critters smile I hope to have pics up soon smile  

Spookysteelrose

Knikels

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:52 am
Im making......a boat in 3d class. I usually have an open mind and all of the projects up untill now related to illustration...but a boat? *cries* we have two weeks to do it  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:31 am
I want to learn how to sew. I have all these great idea's in my head but I cant make them! gonk

Also If I learn how to crochet I saw this really cute scarf one time I want to make.
It was like a rainbow with two little clouds at the end. blaugh  

ember3

Felt Teeth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:14 am
I'm thinking I'm going to make a half persian 3-1 necklace next. Maybe a bracelet if a friend of mine is actually going to buy one.  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff