Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:11 pm
Alixraen stood, watching the story between Damos and the Grim Reaper unfold. "This is crap. What's going on here?" He asked angrily, approaching Damos.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:28 am
Alixraen
Alixraen stood, watching the story between Damos and the Grim Reaper unfold. "This is crap. What's going on here?" He asked angrily, approaching Damos.

Grim slowly got up as a dark cloud formed a Keyblade in his hand. The Keyblade strongly resembled the regular keyblade, but a sword was imbued in it and the blade was completely black as the handle colored indigo. As soon as Obsidiana formed in his hand, the Grim Reaper regained his old body. If you think it's crap, then how about we duel? Make things interesting."  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:26 pm
((Anyone mind helping me jump in?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:03 am
SoraSabishii

[[just jump in. I won't laugh at you if it's a bad start. I have that too sometimes =D]]  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:21 am
Berry watches The Grim Reaper and Alizraen, and prepared to see a very interesting fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:22 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
SoraSabishii

[[just jump in. I won't laugh at you if it's a bad start. I have that too sometimes =D]]
(( You could talk to my character. ^^ Then i will have someone to talk to ^^))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:40 am
The_Magical_White_Mage
Crazy Retarded Monkey
SoraSabishii

(( You could talk to my character. ^^ Then i will have someone to talk to ^^))
i would stay back if i were you this guys mean business and im sure they will kill you if your in there way without hesitation stare  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:05 pm
((Okay then...oh and by the way originally Riku was supposed to be the keyblade weilder...so it would be his great grandpapy...yeah.))

Sabishii watched as the fighters conversed from her hiding spot, this was...odd. usually the bounty that she hunted didn't suddenly stop for nothing. "They must be allies" she whispered to herself. She pointed her finger at her current prey, the one they continesley called...The Grim Reaper. She consentrated her power into her index finger; yes, she'd be getting a pretty sum for him. That's for sure...

"Die!" she yelled as she released her energy.  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:56 am
[[but Riku doesn't come from the Path of Darkness. he comes from the Path of Twilight, so I'm right when I say that Sora's great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was the one who killed the Grim Reaper. But from now on he's called Ryed [pronounced Raied], as he was before he became the Lord of the Dead.]]

Ryed heard someone scream and instantly put up a protective shield. Not neccesarilly for himself, but for the others. "Only one problem, miss," he said as he came out of the protection shield. "I'm already dead." He looked her in the eyes, seeking for the Darkness within her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:28 am
"How do we defeat someone thats already dead....." Berry got up and looked at the guy. "I wonder if casts poison would even work....or maybe holy.....or umm...."Berry was trying to figure out which spell to try and cast on him, then she just decided to use poison. Berry aims a bit and casts poison"Take this!" Berry after she casted it bit her lip to see if anything was done at all.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:22 pm
Ryed easily avoided the spell. "What do you people have against me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:23 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed easily avoided the spell. "What do you people have against me?"
"No one said we couldnt test our powers or spells or skills against each other. I just wanted to be in all the fun."Berry smiled like Larxene does.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:53 pm
((Well origanlly Riku was from the path of light, before he got in touch with the darkness anyway. but, then again we're not wuite sure who's great gandfather it was, that would be kinda corny anyway...I'm not sure if SE Would put that in th estory-line...whatever))

Sabishii stepped out of her hiding spot, maybe she shouldn't have screamed; she rubbed the back of her head furrowing her brows. "It's not that i got something against you, it's more like I'm in it for the profit."

She slipped the guns out of their holster, "Your wanted dead, or alive. Undead won't make much of a difference."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:04 pm
SoraSabishii
((Well origanlly Riku was from the path of light, before he got in touch with the darkness anyway. but, then again we're not wuite sure who's great gandfather it was, that would be kinda corny anyway...I'm not sure if SE Would put that in th estory-line...whatever))

Sabishii stepped out of her hiding spot, maybe she shouldn't have screamed; she rubbed the back of her head furrowing her brows. "It's not that i got something against you, it's more like I'm in it for the profit."

She slipped the guns out of their holster, "Your wanted dead, or alive. Undead won't make much of a difference."
"Good point you got there"Berry smiles and got her spell casting staff out."This will be fun"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:01 am
Ryed smiled. "I think you are forgetting who you're dealing with." He started to vanish along with his Keyblade. Still think this will be fun?  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff