Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Post Your RPC Pics Here (Please) ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:53 pm
User Image
His headbands on his forehead.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:10 pm
Wow. This is a lot of info, Ruhler. Can you handle it?

XD  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:43 pm
Akari_su
Hey ruhler- you asked and I quickly sketched mine... my old pic that you can find on my profile kinda sux. Actually, this one sux too but reflects more of what I'd like my character to look like. Yes... anyone can tell I cannot draw a profile view of someone... XP

User Image
User Image

heh. I like the chibi drawing - my person has red and black theme shinobi clothing by the way (shown, kinda, in the chibi pic - I didn't shade right on the big pic). Good luck with your manga!! <3

Kyah, I love it! I remember reading your profile; your related somehow to Gekkou Hayate or something like that, right? I'm pretty sure I'll be able to find it again, but your drawing is sufficient. ^^

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Wow. This is a lot of info, Ruhler. Can you handle it?

XD

Lol, I think I can handle it. It's more for reference as I meet the people in my comic/manga (I say comic because it's not truly a manga, but the drawings are manga-ish I guess) so I know what they want to look like. People like to change their looks quite a bit, so I wanted them to stick with something. I print out their images and take them to school with me to look at while I draw in a boring class or something x3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:28 am
Ok, if ya say so. rolleyes mrgreen  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:05 pm
Instead of going through all of those PMs and everything Ruhler, I've decided to just post Destiny's current picture right here for you x333

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:52 pm
Yep! My fav. character, to base my character upon, is Gekkou Hayate ^o^

we're not allowed to be related to a naruto character, but I did base her design somewhat off him. I drew the chibi when I first joined the guild.
Good luck!  

AshesFallen

Dangerous Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:21 pm
Lord of Juice
Instead of going through all of those PMs and everything Ruhler, I've decided to just post Destiny's current picture right here for you x333

User Image

I took a look at her profile; I really hate it when people have eyes that change color. They don't really tell you what color they are in their post most of the time, so I'm sitting here thinking, "What the hell am I supposed to do? Give you black eyes? Blue??" Dx  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:37 pm
Heh, I suppose that applies to me as well x3 I try to give a good idea of what his eyes change to, if you need any help with that I can try and give a clear description of it; but not tonight, I'm going to bed now. If you do need a better description of Gohma's eye color changes just send a PM or something and I'll map it out for you ^^  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:02 pm
Lord of Juice
Heh, I suppose that applies to me as well x3 I try to give a good idea of what his eyes change to, if you need any help with that I can try and give a clear description of it; but not tonight, I'm going to bed now. If you do need a better description of Gohma's eye color changes just send a PM or something and I'll map it out for you ^^

Nah, you describe yourself enough, I don't need ya to map it out for me ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:08 pm
Here's the pics you asked for. The first one may look a bit dull and boring 'cause it's the first one I made. My first ones are always just standing there. So I made two. The second one is him using a bloodline jutsu called Akuma's Hane.
User Image
User Image

EDIT: Ack! Curse you scanners!! It screwed up some of the colours stare  

Kulac Akios

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:31 pm
Wow!! Nice pictures! x3

I wish I could color my pictures like that; I hate coloring my pictures, they were never meant to be colored x3;;;

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:38 pm
Thanks ^^.I'm actually surprised how it turned out (despite the scanner issues), since this is really the only pictures I've coloured. Like you, I'm not much of a colour person -.-  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:42 am
WOAH! Nice drawing Rekai. Love em, your DEFINATLY better at drawing then me. Took you quite awhile though I'm guessing ?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:11 am
Maybe 10-15 hours. But thank you Kimimaru, at least you guys like them. I can never get my parents to have a proper look at them. Sometimes I think my mum just humours me sad  

Kulac Akios

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:14 am
Oh, as for my ninja headband, please make the cloth black and put it tied around my neck. Thank you. ^^  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff