Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Am I like, bi if I have the slightest attraction to guys? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:06 pm
Rellik San
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

>.<
I'm going to hide in a hole now.
Oh wait, I can't! Finals today!
D:
Good luck with those. biggrin

I flunked math, didn't have to take Spanish, and aced everything else.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:29 pm
it depends on the degree u feel attracted to them. i love guys, but i have done a few things with girls. but i could never fall in love with a girl. i just consider myself bi-curious. but its perfectly natural to be slightly attracted to the same sex. just curiousity  

divin_amour

itzalwaysraining

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:31 pm
no everyone has gay thoughts and if u rly think ur gay ask your self if u would suck a d**k and if u say ys than ur gay im not kidding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:58 pm
rockinkidxxx
no everyone has gay thoughts and if u rly think ur gay ask your self if u would suck a d**k and if u say ys than ur gay im not kidding

I know plenty of gay boys that would easily decide to screw a girl and plenty of lesbian girls that would easily decide to mess around with a guy. I also know plenty of girls that are straight that would mess around with other girls.
Knowing whether or not you (as a male) would be willing to give a blojob to another male doesn't necessarily determine whether you're gay or not. It may just mean you're very sexually involved and are willing to try strange things.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas