Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
The way I feel about love. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Un Petite Mont Blanc

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:32 pm
I agree yet I don't agree. I love my boyfriend alot, and I can't describe why. But you just know your in love. =/

but there have been times whre I'd date even a real jerk just for a bit of extra attention, since I sometimes really feel lonely ._. ;;; (sorry >< I'm bad at explaining things)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:09 pm
love is just a heartbreak in waiting... heart heart  

xXwe_dance_for_tearsXx

Dont Fear Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:12 pm
Love is an erection.
And babies waiting to happen.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:49 pm
I dunno, I've been so in love it's made me physically ill. Yes, I had a dependence, but that come along with everything. Love is the best feeling I've ever felt, and the worst. It's so blind...but it's wonderful.
Love is actually an enigma, scientists don't even know where it comes from, or why it really happens, it just does. It is dependency...but it's such a strong feeling...you usually become obsessed with the thought of that person, you want them, have the desire to be with them, want their happiness, but you can be selfish about them...I dunno...every emotion with someone you love gets heightened or lightened...
Like the feelings of annoyance or anger can (More then likely will be as well) extremely lightened, while feelings of wanting them, and wanting to make them happy can sky rocket  

JUST INspire Me

DrummerGuy47

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:13 pm
I believe love is real, but looking around at my school, some people just don't understand it. (I am not saying I do, so don't call me a hypocrite). It just makes me a little sick, that two people will start dating and a day later you will see comments like "OMG!! I LUV YOU SO MUCH =D =D FOREVER AND EVER!!!" and then 2 weeks later they break up. Its just so stupid that people do not understand how serious of a word it is and what it means. I was that nieve once, last year I *thought* I was in love, but then it took an odd feeling of relief and happyness after the break-up that I realized I had just mistaken love for a little crush and physical attraction.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:46 pm
I thought love was a feeling that you share with someone else, and that it is something that expresses that you like that person and that liking grows. Saying I love you already exist once, and you keep saying again and again, but it does not develope further than what it is. Love is liking/likeing(?) someone and continueing liking that person more, and more and more, like 1...2...3...4...or a mountain. I thought when you use love to share with someone, you continue growing with that person. You continue liking.

Love has positives and negatives, and it is used all the time. Love between a relationship shows that you like the person you are with and that you care for them. Love I thought was like that. I see others around me expressing their "love" and it knocks me on my a** because they use love so wrongly. It makes me wish they understood what love is and not what it should be. I want them to see love not in the ways of spoiling, or attention, or the petty fantasy or expressions that are not true. I want them to see it as truth. Not everyone knows love.

I thought love was a feeling I share with someone else and that they in return share with me. I felt love, and it was deep. I do believe in it. And I express it now with the one I am with. I could be completely wrong about the theory of love, and whatever of myself, but I do love him.  

Vaknar21

TheTailz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:32 pm
Love is a scary but awesome thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:15 pm
this is bad to say but sometimes after relationships end i feel relieved
but honestly after break ups i still love the person, and i cann truely say that about all of them
and i let them no that i still love them(mainly they get pissed when i do)
c i really think love lasts forever and i really cant get over someone, it kinda craps  

lovely lady hollie

Kr!stin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:53 am
Dont Fear Reaper
Love is an erection.
And babies waiting to happen.

hahaha, nice.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:30 pm
I think love is just an illusion. Made-up like Santa-Claus.  

xxEmoRachaelRoselovelyxx

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:43 pm
il'l take this down to 1 sentence

love is something unpridictable that usually happens to you and the people least expected  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:22 pm
I don't know what my views are on love right now. I realy thought I loved my bf and everything was great and going well. I've never felt 'this way' about someone before. We've been going out almost a year and a half and I guess things weren't good with him. He said that things didn't feel right anymore and it completely devistated me. We've been broken up a lil over a week and I can't get him off my mind. Am I obsessed, is this because I was so depindant on him, or does love not last forever? I'm so confused and want nothing more than for things to go back to the way they were before. I want to believe in love but I'm too much of a pesimist and I've learned that believing in something will only cause hurt. Love is a dream that dreamers strive to make reality and is nothing more than a fairy tale. Cause in the end it'll never last and love will fail for someone else or out of boredom or a million other reasons. I want to believe ini love but I can't. Despite my views one of my favorite quotes ever is this:

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return." -Moulin Rouge

Great movie.  

dark_elf123

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:00 am
porcupinerrs
I think love is just an illusion. Made-up like Santa-Claus.

you goin to H-E-double hockeysticks for that sugar honey ice tea about Santa but I agree and disagree about the actual topic.
Love is actually those little naked comics in the newspaper that no one finds wrong.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:56 pm
the way i see love is that it is a wonderful feeling when u r in love, but the fall back down to earth after a break up is a living nightmare. But, after a while, u see that u have to move on and if u r still friends with u r ex, be happy for them, because thats what friends do. It may not be bf/gf love, but it is friendship love. If u had that to begin with and have that to end with.....life's good. Thats the way i see it now...used to b different before..i guess everyone changes after a few realizations...  

DKMG

No_one_here90

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:29 pm
this is my view on love,( i know im going to sound like a hypocrite somewhere in here) love is always caring for the person, never wanting them to be hurt or sad, wanting to be with them, wanting to be a part of that person , like complete unity

what this world looks at as love is getting it on, man i hate that view  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games