Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Weird sleeping positions/habits... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenSummerRain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:49 am
when some one sleeps near me I normaly hit them or somthing like that...
atleast they say that I hit them, and i just cant lay still sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:16 pm
~
I used to sleep on my back more when I was younger, but now I mostly sleep on my tummy. I usually fall asleep with my one leg bent so I'm somewhat on my side and on my tummy, but when I wake up I'm curled up like a squirrel with my Scrappy (yes, I sleep with a stuffed animal) on the floor.
Sometimes when I used to were pjs I would wake up missing my top.
O.o
But I eventually solved that problem.
cool
I can't stand sleeping in pjs anymore, I end up having nightmares 'cause I get tangled up in them. >.< So now I just sleep in underwear, it's a lot more comfy.
whee
~

W.i.t.c.h.y

Dapper Seeker

11,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:26 pm
I'm a deep sleeper, but a wild-strange sleeper.

-Me and my friend Rory once had a sleepover. We shared a bed, and I warned her...it would be a rough night [not pervy.] Turns out she's a wild sleeper too, and we both woke up hurting, and she had a bruise on her arm. o__O;

-One time while I was sleeping over at my bf's house, he said that during the middle of the night, I opened my eyes, looked straight at him, grabbed his head, kissed his forehead, and fell back on my side and went to sleep again.
I seriously don't remember doing that, but he said I looked like I was awake. O___o;

-I hear things in my sleep, mostly with the phone...and they come true. Once the phone rang in the house, and I reached my arm over the side of the bed [even though I'm in a loft bed, there is nothing next to me] and I SWEAR I felt the phone and it stopped...so I 'turned the phone on' and 'talked'...I heard my[grandmother's voice saying she wanted to talk to Mommy. So I yelled, "MOMMY...It's Mima." And when I opened my eyes, the phone was still ringing, and sure enough, Mommy picked up the phone and it was Mima.

-Another phone incident: I thought I was calling my friend Gunny on my cell phone when I was in bed [around 8am PST] and I heard him speak and everything...and when I opened my eyes, there was nothing. Then Gunny told me llater that day that he had a dream where I called him, and he woke up from it about 11am EST [8am PST...o.o] So that was weird.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:28 pm
W.i.t.c.h.y
~
I used to sleep on my back more when I was younger, but now I mostly sleep on my tummy. I usually fall asleep with my one leg bent so I'm somewhat on my side and on my tummy, but when I wake up I'm curled up like a squirrel with my Scrappy (yes, I sleep with a stuffed animal) on the floor.
Sometimes when I used to were pjs I would wake up missing my top.
O.o
But I eventually solved that problem.
cool
I can't stand sleeping in pjs anymore, I end up having nightmares 'cause I get tangled up in them. >.< So now I just sleep in underwear, it's a lot more comfy.
whee
~
User Image

I sleep like this a lot too! =o
Only now that I'm at college I wear pajamas instead of being all nekkid, which my roommate didn't like so much. But I find my clothes neatly folded on the floor a lot, which is creepy because I don't usually fold my PJs and put them on the floor (just leave them in the bed if I take them off after getting into bed).
Last night I clawed my way out of my sheets after having another nightmare about being raped and buried alive, but usually I'm completely covered by blankets because if I get too cold I wake up (and if I get too hot).
If any part of my body hangs off the bed, I wake up instantly (long story). Some people thought it was fun to keep me up all night by moving my hand so my fingertips were off the bed every time I fell asleep. ><

Leading Cause of Babies

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:28 pm
I woke up last night around 5ish maybe, needing to drain my snake, so I dragged myself out of bed because I wasn't feeling like getting up. So I decided to get up from the pain. I started walking towards the stairs in my room and I slammed my little buddy right into the railing... I recoiled and hurried onto the first step down, and for some reason I missed it and almost fell down. But I collected myself and went down. Went to the bathroom and washed up, and on my way out, I was a bit off and I slammed my toes into the frame of the door. I finally got out and was walking in my living room and almost tripped over something walking back to my stairs...
Eventually I made it to the stairs safe and sound (using the railing), and hopped into bed.

I woke in the morning and wondered why I was in so much pain, and then I remembered the chain of events that caused it all.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:37 pm
User Image
My mother is really funny when she sleeps. If you touch her or whisper her name, she flails her arms at you and screams, "Baseball!"

Leading Cause of Babies

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:50 pm
I don`t really do strange things that often. I have done the whole end up perpendicular to your wall, then bang your face against it thing though.

And once, I woke up in a puddle of drool. . . Actually, that`s happened multiple times. :/

Both Alan and I are droolers. xD
When he slept by himself, he had black pillow cases. Spit dried on black pillow cases looks quite a lot like skeet skeet dried on the same pillow.

Oh my, did that bring up some awkward conversations.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:20 am
x__P o e t
I don`t really do strange things that often. I have done the whole end up perpendicular to your wall, then bang your face against it thing though.

And once, I woke up in a puddle of drool. . . Actually, that`s happened multiple times. :/

Both Alan and I are droolers. xD
When he slept by himself, he had black pillow cases. Spit dried on black pillow cases looks quite a lot like skeet skeet dried on the same pillow.

Oh my, did that bring up some awkward conversations.

Boy are these grapes sour!

... anyway, yea. I read this post of yours yesterday, and I thought to myself, "Boy it's been a while since I actually drooled on my pillow." And I was glad that it had been a while since I hate waking up with my face stuck to the cold, wet spot on a pillow.

Well, this morning I woke up, and I moved my head on over to the side and BAM! Wet pillow spot. And this post of yours was the first thing that popped to my mind.
Ironic.  

Norayr
Crew

DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)

Durem Knight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:53 am
Lets see when I dotn feel comfortable on my bed I sleep on the floor. Also last week I was sleeping on my dresser the whole week because I didnt want to sleep in my bed or the floor because we were finding to many scorpions and centipedes in our house. So my dresser was the safest spot for me and I was all curled up and everytthing and it was very comfortable. Im 17 and about 4 years ago I use to sleep walk and once I actualy opened the front door of the house and closed it but didnt lock it. So when my step dad woke up to go to work he freaked out because the door was unlocked even though he locks it every night. Also when I use to sleep walk xd sometimes I tried going to the bathroom when I slept walk, and I would end up in the weirdest places tryign to go to the bathroom. Lets see once my sister caught me trying to go to the bathroom in the sink in the bathroom, my little brothers closet, the hallway, and even in the shower. She even told me that I wouldnt pull my boxers down some of the times. LOL and sometimes when I slept walk I would wake up in the middle of walking somewhere but I would just look around and go back to sleep. I curl up in my sleep alot too, but I can nearly sleep anywhere, I think Ive nearly mastered sleeping standing up. I've also woken up naky a couple of times but that was when I was younger also. Im a cuddler too biggrin I LOVE CUDDLIN! Im the weirdest guy ever xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:23 pm
When I was younger, I would fall asleep in a normal position, but when I woke up, I was totally upside down with my feet on my pillow and my head at the base of the bed. Of course, the covers were all tangled up around me...
I do a 360! woot! XD

but nowadays.. im always either flat out on my back or on my stomach.. X]  

TehElleN

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:11 pm
I am all over the place or fetal.
Right side up or feet at the headboard.
I sleep walk/talk and dream so much I feel drained after rest.
Go me!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:55 pm
Hmm... let's see... when it comes to sleeping, I'll sleep just about anywhere. Once I slept on top of my instrument case. (Trombone case) I was suprised that it even held me. The floor is the most comfortable spot for me, but I tend to lie on my arms. Once my hand went so numb that I thought there was a disimbodied hand in my bed. Of course, I woke up at two in the morning, so I was too tired to consider that it was in fact my own hand. sweatdrop

H20Shinigami

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Balliamo

6,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:34 pm
sxyyuki
When I was younger, I would fall asleep in a normal position, but when I woke up, I was totally upside down with my feet on my pillow and my head at the base of the bed. Of course, the covers were all tangled up around me...
I do a 360! woot! XD

but nowadays.. im always either flat out on my back or on my stomach.. X]
hehe I sleep like that too razz  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:45 pm
i sleep werd i think. ill go to sleep flat on my back. then when i woke up. i was in the liveing room chair, raped up in a blanketkt, reclined in the chair, legs crossed, my hands on the back of my head. i guess i was sleep walking or something. any body like that.  

GinSabra

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

XAmberrXO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:14 pm
I walk and talk
I actually have conversations but I don't remember them in the morning.... I talked to me friend's mom once... awkward.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff