Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Adien Darke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:17 am
Hey I just joined up and I have been a nintendo fanboy my entire life!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:35 am
Hello peopes! I am new to the cult and Im a HUGE fan of Nintendo!
My achevements include 100% competion of EVERY single Metroid game in the history of Nintendo, Beating chalenge #51im Super Smash Bros Melee. So if you need ANY Tips for ANY metroid game, PM me and il answer your questions.  

Inuromi

luckylime

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:59 am
Hi I'm new, but I pwn at melee mrgreen not much else to say >_>  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:36 pm
I LOVE YOU ALL.  

Waynebrizzle

Jay F822

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:00 pm
Hello. I recently joined. Nintendo has always been my first choice in gaming.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:20 pm
Yea, I'm new here (gee what else is new on this forum) and I haven't been playing Nintendo since before I could walk, and I don't even know the exact date I discovered how fun it was (I'm horrible with dates) so I'll say I was- at the oldest- seven. Games that I am obsessed with are:
Kirby Air Ride Mario Kart Double Dash Mario Party 3 Legend of Animal Crossing(DS is waaaaaay better) Zelda
and there are probably some I'm forgetting and I'm too lazy to go look at the games. I don't have a Wii yet *sob* but I want one. I like to grow plants too- helps the environment, ya know.  

theorbofaldur

Lucifer_Salazar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:25 pm
Well, I'm new here and I just gotta say I love Nintendo. I own practically every console they have made (Virtual Boy, NES, SNES, 64, GameCube, Wii, GB, GBC, GBA, GBASP, DS) and will buy they're upcoming ones. Currently im playing RE4 on the Wii. I'm 14 now and I've played video-games since my memories last. My childhood memories go something along the lines of: random birthday party, going to a friend's house, PLAYING SUPER MARIO WORLD, and other stuff. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:37 pm
man its great to see many new members.
just a tip to ya, some of us hang out in the social room frequently, and a lot of good jokes and hot topics are in there too.  

Xilo The Odd

Aubrey of the sliver line

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:49 pm
Umm I'm new my favorite console is N64 and my favorite game is Starfox64.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:50 pm
*pops up* Hiya! The name is James but I prefer to be called Sagi or Kalas..for which those of you that have played the Baten Kaitos games for the GCN should recognize the names. Anyway..I've beaten MP 3: Corruption just last week. I'm in the middle of playing SM (Super Metroid) that I downloaded onto the Wii just last week. I hope to get RE4 for the Wii next month which is only a few days away. Gah! Must also play Super Paper Mario!  

Formerly Known as Kalas

Lonely Phantom

Denko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:51 pm
Everyone check out the Social Room if you wanna be cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:58 pm
Me yeh im new to gaia and yes ive loved nintendo my whole life. so if any of you other nintendo fans want to add me and comment on my prof please. Go Link!!! ninja  

Uchiha321

Lena De Lenaire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:04 pm
Hey! I'm Stephi (but I answer to infinite other things, such as Lena, Jelly, JellyFish, Neo, Bubbles, etc. etc.)! I am, obviously, a new inductee to the cult... My favorite console from Nintendo would probably be the Wii, with the N64 riding a VERY close second. I'm loving the Virtual Console on the Wii, and am eagerly awaiting them releasing either Super Smash Bros. or Battletank from N64 on it!

I have a DS, also, but only around, 12 games total for it - of which only around 4 are Wi-Fi games, sadly. I have more games for my Wii, though. Most recently, I dropped 70 bucks on DDR. Of course, I'm having medical issues keeping me from playing it (of course, that's how it always goes, right?!). My favorite Nintendo games would be Trauma Center: Second Opinion, and the Cooking Mama series... (Nothing is better to me that when I went to go buy Cooking Mama for the Wii at my local GameStop, and the guy working the register was trying to convince his friend to buy it. He said to this girl, "If you liked Trauma Center for the Wii, you'll like Cooking Mama." So, when I went up to the counter, as he picked the game up I said "And, yes, I did like Trauma Center." He burst out laughing and kept pointing at me yellling "See?! See?!!!")

Y'all are probably sick of me by now, sooo... BYE! *vanishes*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:07 pm
Denko
Everyone check out the Social Room if you wanna be cool.

I agree. Especially the Spam Can. You really get to know the other members in there.

@Lena: Trauma Center FTW.  

Waynebrizzle

darkdarkthoughts

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:12 pm
Hello & welcome to the new N-Cult members, I'm Dot-Hack-Goth.... the guilds resident psychiatrist (at least in my opinion stare ), I'm 21, been gaming since the NES, enjoy a good drink and an accompanying cigarette (not that i'm endorsing either lol).

If anyone ever has need of some advice, possibly some wisdom, maybe even an offbeat metaphor, look for my counseling thread in the social room, I welcome you all and wish the best of luck to the new memberas of the Cult.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff