Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
<< l'arc-en-ciel >> [artses && questie. <3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leo-Nacci

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:00 pm
t0shi0
Are?

But I offered my soul to Satan long before meeting Charlie.

O:

OFFERED! You made a auction and sold it to the highest bidder XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:31 pm
dude... i haven't seen any of these comics.  

mymiridon

Leo-Nacci

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:40 pm
Until today >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:00 pm
@yalie - You missed it, it was when you were still stuck under that falling safe. 3nodding

The Charlie x Wiim one is just love. <3

Niphz
Crew

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:14 pm
ADDED: Memories section in post 4.

Maybe we should bring back Secret Santa, since it worked so well that time.. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:49 pm
@niphz: o.O I did miss that... for some reason charlie is too dominant to be wiim's whore... or so i thought... eek  

mymiridon

Leo-Nacci

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:37 pm
mymiridon
@niphz: o.O I did miss that... for some reason charlie is too dominant to be wiim's whore... or so i thought... eek

You thought wrong!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:55 pm
GLOBAL WARMING. D< READ POST 2. JUST DO IT. NIPH WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.

Niphz
Crew

mymiridon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:22 pm
@niphz: how would you know wether or not we read it? O.O
well i read lol XD So yeah I've come to terms with the fact that people don't really care or pay attention to this type of stuff. I know it's hard to belive but there is propaganda going around saying that global warming isn't real. -.-'' anyways I've decide that I'm most likely going to die before the earth floods and kills everyone so I'm totally okay with the dreary future of the earth. It's not my problem since I won't have any kids or future generations to worry about (and should i be reincarnated I'll come back as a fish XD) and I'll die happy knowing that every one of the other stupid wasters (people waste things and cause carbon emmisions) got what was coming twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:00 pm

Making me freeze to death, having bags of shopping bags taking up space, never throwing out the container for jam/mayo/peanut butter ect. ect.

Yupp, my mom is definitely helping.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Chibito7

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:07 am
*is too tired to read all of Global Warming Post 2*

But I do agree with the first line. TURN OFF ALL LIGHTS!

*switches lamp on in broad daylight* cool

I kid, I kid. Sheesh.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:52 pm
@yalie - P: I know, recently Al Gore's film was sent around schools in England and then the producers of 'The Great Global Warming Conspiracy' (totally crappy and based on nothing scientific) did the same.. -__-" Just so stupid. STUPID STUPID STUPID.

It just makes me angry that no one really cares. neutral

@t0sh - WELL DONE to your mother, I say. GOOD GOING. 3nodding

Niphz
Crew

mymiridon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:14 pm
@niphz: there there *pat on the back* don't fret over it. Your justified anger will soon give way to defeat and acceptance when you see how useless it is to try and fight it and you'll soon make the best of the impending doom we all face. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:08 am
I getcha, Niph... They should raise awareness more. And I mean, PROPERLY raise awareness. What they're doing now just isn't enough - but I know, we can always say that. The progress is bound to be slow whatever we do...  

Chibito7

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:34 am
SLOW PROGRESS IS BETTER THAN NO PROGRESS, THANKYOUVERYMUCH. D<

We can all make a difference. Yalie-sempai, I will not give up. Not even on the brink of being flooded or killed by a typhoon or anything. It WILL be useless if everyone just thinks OH IT'S USELESSSSSS. But we need to believe. WE CAN DO IT. It takes, like, such a small effort to make a difference, and we just need everyone to make that small effort. 3nodding

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff