Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Want to tell how you became emo? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxxSebastian Emo Queenxxx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:22 am
i became emo because of my parents fighting, my dad's stroke, secret smoking and drinking, my mom's screaming, nagging, drinking, the rest of the family's jokes on me, my friends always betraying me, and boys always being liars. and i cut. which feels really good. really. but i've tried suicide, but then i got caught. eek damn that was awkward. but it's not fair how people always put me down and laugh at me...my recent ex-bff is flaunting her new bff to me and making fun of me, refuses to even talk to me or hug me, and my boyfriend is cheating on me!!! yay. blaugh emo  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:16 pm
Teh_EmoQueen_Misty
... One of my best friends back stabbed me once, too.

ditto....and now i want to rip her to shreds....if i ever see her agian.  

XLeoxLady07X

Tachikana

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:44 am
my story will freak people out...well maybe not freak people out but, its very confusing, pm me if you wanna know =]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:54 am
`Zetsumei
my story will freak people out...well maybe not freak people out but, its very confusing, pm me if you wanna know =]
why not just type it, and save everyone the trouble  

The Dadalorian
Crew

walk like thunder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:15 pm
I'm...not...emo?
I hope.
Being depressed isn't a good fashion statement.
And cuts don't make the best accessories.
So I'll just be mahself thank yhoo.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:34 pm
i can
brendan
teh hottie
heartbreak  

synth-13

Tachikana

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:28 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
`Zetsumei

meh, its not personal, since im willing to tell people about it, but its to the extent that i dont wanna post it up due to people and theyre rude comments. everyone has their story. =/  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:38 pm
`Zetsumei
Soviet Mudkipz
`Zetsumei

meh, its not personal, since im willing to tell people about it, but its to the extent that i dont wanna post it up due to people and theyre rude comments. everyone has their story. =/
teh interwebz iz serius buzness
but seriously it's the internet you shouldn't care what people think,  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Pandas eat Bamboo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

This topic IS pathetic >__>; Hint hint Topic name-->Want to tell how you became emo?

Some of these post seem pretty personal...
Why would you even post something such as this?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:15 am
I'm very, very, sesitive and emotional. I like the emo style and I dress that way. I think people judge me to much on the way I dress and how emotional I am.
So... yeah...

WolfTeeth-x

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Tachikana

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:59 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
`Zetsumei
Soviet Mudkipz
`Zetsumei

thats how emo i am xD! meh.. ill tell the story then.

Well, back in the day when i was young, my parents have been the source of my depression. they were always in fights and crap. i hated it. well, around my influence days (7th grade) i started changing and well "growing up" as you may call it or not, and hung around a bad crowd. this bad crowd were typical gangsters. and ive been with them for a while. and what made me hang out with them, well they were mexican and im well a beaner xD.

around the middle of 8th grade. These so called friends havent been much friends to me, and life sucked even worse when my parents got divorced and crap. yet i knew that day would come. having realized that i really hate my life. i started caring less and less about crap. my so called friends just kept calling me emo, and being stereotypical about how i can be an emo kid, when im mexican and s**t and blah blah blah, they started hating me. then i guess, i went emo that way. im 15 years old and im an emo kid. thankyou xD
nah nah now that my life has gotten somewhat better now, with my new friends, and how im dealing with my life. i dont consider myself emo, but rather scene. meh =P  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:01 pm
NightCat63

This topic IS pathetic >__>; Hint hint Topic name-->Want to tell how you became emo?

Some of these post seem pretty personal...
Why would you even post something such as this?

like Soviet Mudkipz said, this is the internet afterall who cares what people think. hey maybe there are people who want to tell us their tale xD  

Tachikana

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:58 pm
`Zetsumei
Soviet Mudkipz
`Zetsumei
Soviet Mudkipz
`Zetsumei

thats how emo i am xD! meh.. ill tell the story then.

Well, back in the day when i was young, my parents have been the source of my depression. they were always in fights and crap. i hated it. well, around my influence days (7th grade) i started changing and well "growing up" as you may call it or not, and hung around a bad crowd. this bad crowd were typical gangsters. and ive been with them for a while. and what made me hang out with them, well they were mexican and im well a beaner xD.

around the middle of 8th grade. These so called friends havent been much friends to me, and life sucked even worse when my parents got divorced and crap. yet i knew that day would come. having realized that i really hate my life. i started caring less and less about crap. my so called friends just kept calling me emo, and being stereotypical about how i can be an emo kid, when im mexican and s**t and blah blah blah, they started hating me. then i guess, i went emo that way. im 15 years old and im an emo kid. thankyou xD
nah nah now that my life has gotten somewhat better now, with my new friends, and how im dealing with my life. i dont consider myself emo, but rather scene. meh =P
the mexicans i know always make fun of each other, never really call each other emo, only like queer, and f**
but isn't' normal for mexicans ot make fun of each other a bunch?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:52 pm
I dont know really how long Ive been emo.
Or when i became it for that matter.
Maybe 3 or 4 yrs but Ive always kinda been like that.
I think its my moms fault at first but i really cant blame anyone.

When i was 5 my mom and dad got a divorce.
I am in her custody.
During the divorce, i was going to school [kindergarten] and i was always quiet.
I stayed by myself and my mom noticed.
Instead of just leaving it alone like she should have, she got me a therapist.
I had a therapist from Kinder to 5th grade.

Well by the time that was over i got a step mom.
But when i went into the 6th grade, during chirstmas break i went to go visit my family in San Antonio.
When i came back i went to my dads house and found my step mom dead on the floor of my room.
It scarred me.
Our next door neighbor had killed her when we were on Vacation while she was working.
She was stabbed 27 times from behind.
He came to rob our house and i guess she was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I have been emotonally and metally depressed [if possible] ever since.
thats about 4 yrs.
I write alot of poems about death and suicide..
my dad "accidently" found them. and is thinking that i need another therapist.
My mom has been saying for 3 yrs now that "this is just a phase"
but i dont think it is.
I go to a school for "misunderstood" children.

my life sucks right now but hopefully it'll get better.
Im not really shy as u can tell

**i dont want or need sympathy for what i just told u. its my life, ive just had a rough trip.**

I dont want anyone to feel sorry for wat has happend to me.

xblackend_heartx

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:27 pm
Cortney_Marie
I dont know really how long Ive been emo.
Or when i became it for that matter.
Maybe 3 or 4 yrs but Ive always kinda been like that.
I think its my moms fault at first but i really cant blame anyone.

When i was 5 my mom and dad got a divorce.
I am in her custody.
During the divorce, i was going to school [kindergarten] and i was always quiet.
I stayed by myself and my mom noticed.
Instead of just leaving it alone like she should have, she got me a therapist.
I had a therapist from Kinder to 5th grade.

Well by the time that was over i got a step mom.
But when i went into the 6th grade, during chirstmas break i went to go visit my family in San Antonio.
When i came back i went to my dads house and found my step mom dead on the floor of my room.
It scarred me.
Our next door neighbor had killed her when we were on Vacation while she was working.
She was stabbed 27 times from behind.
He came to rob our house and i guess she was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I have been emotonally and metally depressed [if possible] ever since.
thats about 4 yrs.
I write alot of poems about death and suicide..
my dad "accidently" found them. and is thinking that i need another therapist.
My mom has been saying for 3 yrs now that "this is just a phase"
but i dont think it is.
I go to a school for "misunderstood" children.

my life sucks right now but hopefully it'll get better.
Im not really shy as u can tell

**i dont want or need sympathy for what i just told u. its my life, ive just had a rough trip.**

I dont want anyone to feel sorry for wat has happend to me.
most people won't believe the murder part  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games