Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Through Darkest Knight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gredar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:18 pm
Marten sighed. This wasn't exactly what he'd had in mind when he joined up with these people. Still, he'd been in dysfunctional groups before, this was just more of the same.

Sometimes he thought someone out there really didn't like him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:23 pm
Constance smiled and looked around at thir little rag tag band. "Oh?" She said, looking at Marten. "One poor little pet seems to be blue. What grim thoughts have decided to play in your head, puppet?"  

demonofwhite

Gredar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:57 pm
Marten felt a little annoyed at being talked down to like this, but decided on a response. "I was just thinking that this is by far the least organized group I've ever traveled with. If we were attacked at this moment, we'd probably be dead within seconds."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:11 pm
Constance laughed so hard, birds where scared out of the trees. "If we where attacked right now, the only ones who would be dead would be the attackers. I like games, and though fighting is not one of my favorites, the oponents are fun to toy with. No worries, puppet. We are a very powerful alience." She smiled. "And we are all very powerful peices on this little game board, me included."  

demonofwhite

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:25 pm
"The village can't be much farther," Mirado stated. The hair on the back of his neck stood up. "Tread lightly..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:10 pm
Alpheus rolled his eyes at the strange theif. She seemed really full of herself.
"Tread lightly?" he asked, slightly alarmed at Mirado's sudden warning.
"Why?"  

Demonix13

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:43 pm
"You don't sense it? Oh, right... you don't... nevermind that..." Mirado had just remembered that the others did not share in his curse. They did not feel pain in the presence of demons. But he did, and he could start to feel it, even with his silver ring. "All you need to know is that there may be some monsters and the likes up ahead. Maybe they were attracted to the death that surrounds the village."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:15 pm
Marten nodded. "I feel it too. Wraiths probably, or undead. The birds are saying to avoid the city, even the vultures won't go close. They don't sound too dangerous." He reached into his satchel, pulling out a small scorpion pendent. In case of emergency, he could use it to summon a real scorpion the size of a small dragon.  

Gredar

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:51 am
"Didn't I tell you I scenced some of my own kind? Niether light nor shadow. We tread in both and decieve all who lay eyes on us. That is the way of the vampire." She was sudenly serious. "There are more besides that, but it waits to be seen..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:18 am
"Hmm, well I suppose it doesn't hurt to be careful." Alpheus bent down and scooped up a handful of rocks from the ground. He placed his hand over them and concentrated briefly. Then the rocks flashed blue and began to float around Alpheus in a circular motion.
"Well, that should stop the vampires from biting me, at least." he said.  

Demonix13

Gredar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:41 am
Marten raised his hand towards Alpheus, feeling the life in the stone. With a flick of his wrist he caused a few of them to fall to the ground. "Not likely. If any of the vampires know strong magic that defense would be about as useful as a brestplate made from woven grass." He reached down to the ground and scooped up a handful of dirt. "Our best defense would be to get the drop on them." He threw the dirt into the air, summoning a swarm of mosquitos to surround them. "If there's anything alive around here, they'll let us know."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:49 am
Constance sniffed the air. "The only things alive are you three, your miquitos and the undead, which shouldn't be alive anyway." She looked at the swarm of bugs. "And I am truley sure that will not help..."  

demonofwhite

Gredar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:32 pm
"Mosquitos are probably the best at detecting warm blood short of summoning a snake. If anything, vampires or knights, tries to approach us they'll let me know. Besides, you underestimate what thousands of them can do when they work together. I doubt even you could suck blood that fast."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:41 pm
Mirado's sandals came down with a crunch on the leafy floor below. Mirado stopped amidst the sea of dry dead leaves. To either side of the road ahead, the trees were all leafless and decaying. The wind whistled eerily through their lifeless limbs and shook their frail bodies.

Mirado was silent as he looked around.  

Masamune 5.0

Demonix13

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:14 pm
Alpheus knelt down, looking at all the dead leaves. "Hmm, I have an idea."
He scooped up an armful of leaves and pushed them into a pile. He gathered three more armfuls and added to the pile. Then he began to focus on the leaves. He began to reshape them and rearrange them. At first, they just looked like a pile of auburn mush, but then he began to give it shape. He used the cellulose in the leaves to give it form but retain it's flexibility. Before long, he had a sizeable whip.
"One final touch. Well, two I suppose." Alpheus sat down and began imparting enchantments onto the whip. One to give it enough durability to block steel (or perhaps a swipe from claws) should he have to, and another to make the kiss of the whip burn like fire.
"There. Not even you," Alpheus looked at Marten, "Could find fault with this weapon."  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff