Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a sword?
  yes (flame)
  yes (aegis)
  yes (katana)
  yes (G blade)
  no
View Results

kaiser321

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:23 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
kaiser321
kaiser headed back to his room and saw naota. he went over and greeted him. kaiser said "i got the sleeping lion from one of the guards."

(i really meant the sleeping lion earlier, it's really my favorite one.)
*appears out of nowhere ninja *well i recieve that two hours ago, but i dont like fire so i gave it back stare * shows the origanal keyblade* i dont know if they have anything that is like me??? sweatdrop
((i love Sleeping lion as well just go to my profile and youll understand why))
(i like that comic about squall finding rinoa. what about the oathkeeper or the mysterious abyss? and remember that i would control the npc's that give the different key chains.)

kaiser sees him and says "you got anything new? and i think berry is coming back"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:25 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
Berry woke up and stretched a bit and walked out into the hall way and prayed that she didnt get lost. "Hmmm....where should i go?"
*Somad wlks out of his room and then notices Berry across the hallway in the room in front of him* you agian, what? how? eek but? are you stalking me stare
"Hey its you..."Berry pointed at her door" My room is over there ...so ummm yeah." Berry got really shy.
"So ummm how are you?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:29 pm
kaiser321
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
kaiser321
kaiser headed back to his room and saw naota. he went over and greeted him. kaiser said "i got the sleeping lion from one of the guards."

*appears out of nowhere ninja *well i recieve that two hours ago, but i dont like fire so i gave it back stare * shows the origanal keyblade* i dont know if they have anything that is like me??? sweatdrop
(i like that comic about squall finding rinoa. what about the oathkeeper or the mysterious abyss? and remember that i would control the npc's that give the different key chains.)

kaiser sees him and says "you got anything new? and i think berry is coming back"
((sorry but it that i wanted to show off sweatdrop , and yeah i definetly love that comic 3nodding ))
no not really class was stupid and boring nuthin that i havent learned in the Garden stare *he said arms crossed* but i wonder if there is more than just heartless here??* more to himself than others* so berry is on her way here?? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:30 pm
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
Berry woke up and stretched a bit and walked out into the hall way and prayed that she didnt get lost. "Hmmm....where should i go?"
*Somad wlks out of his room and then notices Berry across the hallway in the room in front of him* you agian, what? how? eek but? are you stalking me stare
"Hey its you..."Berry pointed at her door" My room is over there ...so ummm yeah." Berry got really shy.
"So ummm how are you?"
well...im...uh... redface fine you?  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MageofH

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:31 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
kaiser321

*Mage suddenly appears from down the hall*
"Hmmm, can't think of a keyblade that summarizes a spaztastic, ice man, who shows up when his name is said...... how do you hear that anyway?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:32 pm
(hey rikku, how much money do you have? eek you have a dark halo, shadow spirit, western zodiac.)

kaiser heard a slight shriek, he turned and saw sara (npc). he rushed over and saw her laying in fear. he looked up and saw a neo-shadow. he pulled out his keyblade and said "come here, and i'll make it easy." 30 neo-shadows appeared when he said that.  

kaiser321

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:39 pm
kaiser321
(hey rikku, how much money do you have? eek you have a dark halo, shadow spirit, western zodiac.)

kaiser heard a slight shriek, he turned and saw sara (npc). he rushed over and saw her laying in fear. he looked up and saw a neo-shadow. he pulled out his keyblade and said "come here, and i'll make it easy." 30 neo-shadows appeared when he said that.
*steps in front of Kaiser and says* let me take care of this *summons keyblade and charges at the neoshadows and with 4 precise hits he killed twenty of them((5 per hit))*then he concintrates and then disappears into a snow and the Heartless are intantly killed and you see him on the other side with his eyes closed and his keyblade in one hand to his left* there it is done  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:45 pm
kaiser looked above damos and saw a defender coming down from above. kaiser sped up and got damos out of the way. kaiser ran forward and cut the defender in half.  

kaiser321

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:46 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
"So ummm how are you?"
"Im okay... i got help and umm found my room..umm want to ..walk around school together?" Berry looked at him then to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:50 pm
kaiser321
kaiser looked above damos and saw a defender coming down from above. kaiser sped up and got damos out of the way. kaiser ran forward and cut the defender in half.
*gets up brushes his clothes and crosses arms and looks away* ....thanx stare redface *he said coldly by with some appreciation hidden*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:51 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
"So ummm how are you?"
"Im okay... i got help and umm found my room..umm want to ..walk around school together?" Berry looked at him then to the ground.
...uh sure redface *starts to walk with her* but i have to find my brother soon sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:59 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
"So ummm how are you?"
...uh sure redface *starts to walk with her* but i have to find my brother soon sweatdrop
"Maybe we could walked together to meet up with your..brother." Berry looked at the ground.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:01 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
"So ummm how are you?"
"Maybe we could walked together to meet up with your..brother." Berry looked at the ground.
...kay redface  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:02 pm
*After SonicBladeing through some NeoShadows, Mage looks at the others*
confused "Is there usually this level of heartless around?"  

MageofH

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:03 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
...kay redface
Berry lost some balance for a bit and fell on him a bit and she stopped walking and her face was flushed red.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff