Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Zodiac Signs (Don't Forget Eastern Zodiac!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Raevyn

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:47 pm
I'm a Taurus.
I'm a stubborn b***h, and I get worse on PMS.
Watch out, I just might eat you alive >.>
'Cause Bulls can do that y'know ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:46 pm
I'm a Scorpio.

Positive Traits- Intense, passionate, sexual, powerful, brave, compelling, magnetic, sensual, intriguing, profound, loyal, supportive, protective, generous, humble, quiet, and encompassing.
Negative Traits- Jealous, tenacious, quick-tempered, phony, possessive, obsessive, angry, suspicious, mistrusting, secretive and unreliable.
Likes- Mystery, secrets, privacy, loyalty, passion, strength, being acknowledged, integrity.
Dislikes- deceit, apathy, being questioned, excessive compliments, insincerity, embarrassment, passivity.

lol. xd  

grumblies

Cutie-Pie

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:44 am
Blood Raevyn
I'm a Taurus.

Taureans Rule! XD

I'm not too bitchy but I'm stubborn as hell--it doesn't help that I'm an Ox on the Chinese Zodiac either--Double Cow=Double Stubborn XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:21 am
sagittarius; the archor.
im pretty much exactly like my sign.

Astrologers broadly agree that the following are the characteristics of Sagittarius: The Sagittarius person is freedom-loving, extrovert, straightforward, benevolent, philosophic, idealistic, sincere, intellectual, knowledgeable, philosophical, broad-minded, truth-seeking and telling, just, fun-loving, athletic, adventurous, expansive, and optimistic. They can also sometimes be blundering, careless, exaggerative, know-it-all, over-indulgent, tactless and scattered. Suitable occupations are where free-ranging and versatile qualities are needed and where philosophical traits are important; such as churchman, lawyer, philosopher, interpreter, teacher, politician, explorer, also working with animals. In medical astrology Sagittarius governs the hips and thighs.
Positive Traits: Honest, open-minded, straight forward, ethical, charitable, generous, good sense of humour, sexual.
Negative Traits: Exaggerating, blunt, impatient, pushy, tactless, restless, talks way too much, and rebellious.
Ideal Careers: Veterinarian, Priest, Lawyer, Writer, Teacher, Athlete, or Small Business Owner
Likes: A sense of adventure, Honesty, Freedom, Intellectual compatibility, Taking risks, Flirting, Socializing, Feeling trusted, Active partner, Daydreaming
Dislikes: Routine, Being doubted, Having to explain self, Control, Being forced to make promises, Apathy/laziness

(wiki is awesome.)

S n o o p i e

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mearna

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:14 pm
I am Leo.

Leos are like lions: energetic, free, and independent. Leos likes to get things done. They are excellent leaders because of their authoritative and confident character. They are very loyal to other people, even to their enemies. They like to socialize and give away presents. They like to buy fancy items. Leos like to get the attention of others. They can do many different jobs and learn easily. They always follow their principles so it is very unlikely to be surprised by a Leo. They also like children and are good entertainers. Leo is ruled by the Sun. Leos are optimist because of their strong confidence in themselves. Leos are good leaders, managers, performers and negotiators.

Leo attractions: Scorpio, Capricorn, Leo
Leo colors: ocher, golden
Leo stones: yellow topaz, ruby, tiger's eye
Leo plants: sunflower, lavender
Leo celebrities: Carlos Santana, Alfred Hitchcock, Amelia Earhart, Andy Warhol, Arnold Scharzenegger, Bill Clinton, Carl Jung, Dustin Hoffman, Emily Bronte, Fidel Castro, George Bernard Shaw, Herman Melville, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, Madonna, Mae West, Monica Lewinsky, Napoleon, Peter O'Toole, Robert De Niro, Robert Redford, Stanley Kubrick, Tipper Gore, Whitney Houston.

~~~

Uhh... I don't like getting things done. I'm lazy. Everything else is pretty much true, though.

I took a quiz and it said that I'd fall in love with a ... something. I forgot, but it started with a C. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:16 pm
Here's one from wikipedia

Leo is an astrological sign, which originated from the constellation Leo, and is the fifth sign of the zodiac. Leo is classed as a Positive or masculine, extrovert sign; its element is Fire and its Quality is Fixed. [1] Traditionally in astrology Leo is ruled by the Sun. The opposite sign to Leo is Aquarius.[2] Under the tropical zodiac, Leo is occupied by the Sun from July 23 to August 22, and under the sidereal zodiac, it is currently from August 17 to September 16. The corresponding month in the Babylonian calendar is Abu.

In astrology the astrological signs represent twelve equal segments or divisions of the zodiac. According to astrological beliefs, celestial phenomena reflect or govern human activity on the principle of "as above, so below", so that the twelve signs at the same time are held to represent twelve basic personality types or characteristic modes of expression.[3] The scientific community generally considers astrology as a pseudoscience or superstition.[4][5] ; yet despite this, belief in astrology remains widespread.[6][7][8][9]  

Mearna

Monochrome Peguin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:03 am
I ish a Capricorn  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:24 am
PenguinNoJutsu
Blood Raevyn
I'm a Taurus.

Taureans Rule! XD

I'm not too bitchy but I'm stubborn as hell--it doesn't help that I'm an Ox on the Chinese Zodiac either--Double Cow=Double Stubborn XD

im a taurus i will b***h when there is need to. but yes stubborn as hell and i might not eat you alive twisted  

HisNekoNeko

Tipsy Kitten

23,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200

StevoB

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:24 am
I'm a scorpio  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Capricorn heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sakimichi

seriah84

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:35 am
Sagittarius razz  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:55 pm
Aquarius:Friendly and humanitarian
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual

On the dark side....

Intractable and contrary
Perverse and unpredictable
Unemotional and detached  

summerkiwi5000

Aakiyana

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:53 pm
I'm a Piscean, I'm pretty much the epitome of it. I'm deep, sensitive, artisticly inclined, inquistive, abstract, a dreamer, a feeler. I also a chameleon and pick up personality traits of the people I'm around and I've also been a dark, melancholy thinker at one point.

Also I believe horoscopes when it comes to relations with people, because my very best friend is a Taurus, and other good friends of mine have been Scorpios and Cancers and I do have Saggitarian friends, we just tend to butt heads more often than not. And my grandmother is one of the most Saggitarian of the Sags and we barely get along, ever. I also find myself being put off my Sags when I first meet them.

Other than my sun sign, the only other sign I know is my moon sign, and that's Gemini which could have a place in my sometimes random extroversion and babbling.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:12 pm
Im a virgo I dont kno anything about being a virgo lol  

Spidergurl3

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out