Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:25 pm
Nethilia
My best ones are either Pokemorphs/Anthromon (from my story) or casuals. I'll start with the most basic, me as a Team Magma Vulpix.

Picture link = Here.
Oooo, nice. Very nice. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:28 pm
Nethilia
My best ones are either Pokemorphs/Anthromon (from my story) or casuals. I'll start with the most basic, me as a Team Magma Vulpix.

Picture link = Here.

Homans, if Dorkuu wasn't my wife already, I'd so be like, "ZOMG! Maerrie MMMMEEE!!!111one11//twenty-three11!!11".

But I take it that your definition of a Pokémorph is an anthromorphic Pok�mon, eh?

Whatever happen to everyone else that believed in the old school, "half human, half Pokémon" definition? sad

Anyway, I have tons of Pok�mon artwork, but not one bit of fan art. Well.. Except for the sketches I did of Dorkuu's RP character. But other than that, I strictly only do my own characters, mainly the one my avatar's loosely based off of.

And since I rather dislike my scanner and won't use it enless I have to, I have very little recent sketches of her. But I do have lots of computer/pixel art because we're cool like that. 3nodding

Perfection.
Done on an Ok.. Okei....Oeki... A DrawBBS some time ago.

But of course.
This one I did awhile back, too, but it's still remained one of my best. Alexa-sama in her wedding dress... One that only she would dare to wear.

Chibi HellFire
A chibi of Alexa when she offed Giovanni to become the Boss of Team Rocket.

O' Angel of Death.
My latest thus far. I got lazy and didn't feel like adding a few more things, though. Like the chopsticks that stick out of her hair (imagine the ones she wears with her wedding dress) and her.. uh.. eight.. other.. tails..

Hokage.
While my mouse pen still worked...

Is it too late?
Again, while my mouse pen still work. Both started off as doodles before I decided to make a collection of all the legendaries.

Serene Grace.
A commission I did while PPP was still up and running. Cookies if you know who ordered it (except for YOU, the one who ordered it).

Vanity Angel.
OMGTEHFASNART! O __O

biggrin If you haven't already guessed it, Alexa-sama's a Ninetalesmorph.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:39 pm
O.O wow, you guys are all great!

Mmm, I don't have too much of my new stuff online, buuut...Here's my site for some older stuff

Read the comic and the fics if you care to sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:12 pm
ZeekSlider
PinkSquid
CPanda
PinkSquid, will you marry me?

Marriage! What a proposition. Maybe. If you'll buy me yaoi. :3
I knew there was a reason for that furry in your signature.

Yaoi has something to do with the furry in my sig? o_o Are you kidding?! XD  

PinkSquid

Jess-izzle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:34 pm
User Image
pic for one of my friends of us as our fav pokemon X3
i'm of course the Raichu and he's phsyduck (eeeek i can't spell!)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:29 am
Jessiex

Awwww, that looks so cute!  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:30 am
PinkSquid

Yaoi has something to do with the furry in my sig? o_o Are you kidding?! XD
That depends on who you ask. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:09 am
Alexa-sama
Nethilia

Picture link = Here.

Homans, if Dorkuu wasn't my wife already, I'd so be like, "ZOMG! Maerrie MMMMEEE!!!111one11//twenty-three11!!11".

This is one of the benifits of being poly. blaugh

Quote:
But I take it that your definition of a Pokémorph is an anthromorphic Pokémon, eh?

Whatever happen to everyone else that believed in the old school, "half human, half Pokémon" definition? sad

Strangely enough, I think I boned a good part of it with my Anthromon fic when I initially started it back in '99 or so, before Silver and Gold were even out. sweatdrop I'm now on the rewrite and will probably focus my entire fic site on it.

Oh, more art: The three Goddesses of Pokemon: Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi.

http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/Nethilia-de-Lobo/Pokemorphs/pokegoddesses.jpg

Quote:

Yeah, I guessed. I'm a anthromorphic Vulpix.  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:20 pm
Jessiex
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart " />

I LUV THAT! It's awesome! I wanna do one like that!!! ...but I don't know anyone IRL that likes pokemon. I guess I'll just have to do me! 3nodding But how the hell can I make a me-Tropius...?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:51 pm
CPanda
Jessiex

I LUV THAT! It's awesome! I wanna do one like that!!! ...but I don't know anyone IRL that likes pokemon. I guess I'll just have to do me! 3nodding But how the hell can I make a me-Tropius...?

easy you just draw one with articles that have alot of meaning or your known for wearing and such! X3 like i always wear hats and love rainbows so BAM hat and wristband ME xD

ZeekSlider: thankie!!  

Jess-izzle

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:16 am
Jessiex
CPanda
Jessiex

easy you just draw one with articles that have alot of meaning or your known for wearing and such! X3 like i always wear hats and love rainbows so BAM hat and wristband ME xD

ZeekSlider: thankie!!

That's how I made the first Vulpix Me. but now she's more anthromorphic.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:32 pm
Nethilia
Alexa-sama
Nethilia

Picture link = Here.

This is one of the benifits of being poly. blaugh

Quote:
But I take it that your definition of a Pok�morph is an anthromorphic Pok�mon, eh?

Whatever happen to everyone else that believed in the old school, "half human, half Pok�mon" definition? sad

Strangely enough, I think I boned a good part of it with my Anthromon fic when I initially started it back in '99 or so, before Silver and Gold were even out. sweatdrop I'm now on the rewrite and will probably focus my entire fic site on it.

Oh, more art: The three Goddesses of Pokemon: Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi.

http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/Nethilia-de-Lobo/Pokemorphs/pokegoddesses.jpg

Quote:

Yeah, I guessed. I'm a anthromorphic Vulpix.

xd heart

And beh. The half-and-half theory reached me first and when I found out about the Pok�Morph MUSH and the anthromorphic theory, I was just like, ".. Whut? o ___0"

Besides, having a character who's half Pok�mon's fun, 'cause if they ever have kids, you get to play around with genetics! biggrin Since it's already planned that Alexa's gonna have a son and daughter..

And d00d. That picture reminds me of the Pok�Gods I came up with. Who were Pok�morphs as well. It r0Xx0rz, though. I like the Celebi.

And together, we shall RULE THE WORLD! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA... ha... *cough*

Edit: Oh! Forgot to add!

Jess, I lufferses the picture! Especially how you colored it. What mediums did you use?

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Jess-izzle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:37 pm
Alexa-sama

Jess, I lufferses the picture! Especially how you colored it. What mediums did you use?

Prisma markers :3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:01 pm
I have folders full of my pokemon pics.. but only acouple uploaded here they are.
Bishichu (aka the Abomination)
If only they were real (this is a nice cliche fanart of me a friend with our pokemon)
Mysterious pokemon (did this one for a comp of the pokemon fanclub.. obviously i didn't win sweatdrop )
Goldeen (did this a loooong time ago.. and i'm not goign to lie it was copied from a card)  

vauny-vaun

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:27 pm
Samaya-chan

Bishichu (aka the Abomination)
Actually, I see some potential in this one. How about giving it one more go? 3nodding  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff