Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:30 pm
Jedimastersonic, you and me will both guard it.
No questions.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:52 pm
"I would like to ask permission to fight naruto here."
Angel waited for a reply.

((My thread is being deleted and i was told to go to gate to fight.))  

o Apollo i

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:57 pm
Asaba arrived and looked to Angel " we are kinda allied or atleast not trying to cause a fight with these people so try not to ruin it ok???" he said as looked at him and put hust hand on his kusanagi, he looked at the area as his left molded into a ranmaru eye, he spoke "looks like we are going to have a welcoming committee " he said smiling as he looked in that direction  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:59 pm
"Well that kid always gets on my nerves. If i could kill him i would not hesitate. I copied a new genjutsu. It is called:Utakata - Ephemeral"

Now this is what it does:Utakata is a Genjutsu technique utilized by Akatsuki member Uchiha Itachi. Itachi will start this technique by using only one finger on his right hand. His target does not have to look into his eyes, a glance at the hand itself will be enough. Once inside the illusion, he can control the visions the ninja sees. This illusion can also be used to play on the fears of the target, causing them to see and hear those who they care about degrade them.  

o Apollo i

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:03 pm
( wow)

Asaba looked at him " if you want to kill someone we will go somewhere else... for now just shake him up, please do not actually kill him" he said as he looked at him with contempt in his voice clearly showing that he was his superior

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:07 pm
"Fine."((But i have to god dam wait for him because he is chicken and probably wont even come.)) "So where might i get a sword like the kusanagi? becasue i want one.Instead of fighting this kid, how about we set off to get me a sword.Much less of a waste of time."  

o Apollo i

Rock_n_roller_101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:14 pm
Poofs in, im so sick of you, you always insult me.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:14 pm
" I am not going to lie, it was a pure fluke that I found that sword.... the only other kusunagi is sealed away inside the second in command of the 7 mist swordsmen, that one is more powerful than this... and if I ever manage to take it from him than I will seal that sword inside of mine and than it will become nearly unstoppable" he said as he looked at Angel, " there are not many more powerful swords as this one... there is another that is extremely powerful, stronger than this.... but I am fairly sure it is now in the possession of the hokage" he said as he looked at him and awaited someone to arrive  

ken-faita

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:21 pm
*comes in after naruto* "i'm only here the fight i got nothing agenst anybody"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:22 pm
"Well then i have no chance of getting that one, are there anymore? Oh it is you, you took so long i thought you were a no-show." Angel drew wolfbane.((Sig))"I am in need of a better sword than this, or a way to make this sword legendary."  

o Apollo i

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:23 pm
Asaba spoke " We can all fight as long as we all agree that noone will be killed or will hold a grudge and try to start a war..... agreed???" he said as he spoke and looked around the area at everyone making sure they all agreed to his terms  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:24 pm
"I agree not to kill anyone. Well i guess ill try."  

o Apollo i

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:31 pm
"i agree "  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:33 pm
" Asaba spoke I will take .... that one ( Rahenno)" he said as he pointed to genin and awaited for him to make the first move " I want you to make the first move since you obviously are not as strong as I am" he said speaking  

ken-faita

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:39 pm
"man this going to get good"
*rahenno froms hand signs* suiton bakusui shouha(explosive water shockwave)*he throws a wave of water at Asaba*(sorta like a beam)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff