Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

mulanphan

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:32 pm
Amelia smiled at the scene "Well, Klara if your going to be busy, you don't have to come with me. Or maybe Jin would like to help us set up breakfast?" she said as she stared at the two. Then she heard a gong sound coming from the downstairs clock "Uh oh I better get going, I still haven't even told the kitchen staff to prepare the food." after staying that she started walking straight to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:57 pm
[[Or not. :3]]

Klaash inhaled,"No wonder I didn't smell anything..." It was known to those who were aquainted with Vampires that they had an extraordinary sense of smell and sight, more over sight, but more scent ability than humans. He smiled happily, something that wasn't normally displayed on his normally turned upside down into a rather pouty frown, just waiting for his little sister to die off, maybe it was to do with the fact that'd she'd eaten. "I know it won't be here for a few minutes, but what's on the menu again?" He asked,turning to Klaash. He thoughtfully scratched his head and laughed a little,"I forgot already..."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:24 pm
mulan008
Amelia smiled at the scene "Well, Klara if your going to be busy, you don't have to come with me. Or maybe Jin would like to help us set up breakfast?" she said as she stared at the two. Then she heard a gong sound coming from the downstairs clock "Uh oh I better get going, I still haven't even told the kitchen staff to prepare the food." after staying that she started walking straight to the kitchen.

Klara looked to Amelia. "Oh no, I'll still help and Jin you don't have to help it's just fruit and stuff. Real easy." Klara said running off to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:31 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
After force-feeding Ceelleia fresh bread (and feeling quite food about himself), Klaash tromped down the many,many flights of stairs untill he reached the final white marble staircase. Taking three steps at a time and eager for food, he flew down the stairs and bounded off of them, his sneakers arising a cloud of dust when he landed. He pushed himself off of the handrail and walked into the kitchen with a smile. He spied Klara first, then Amelia, and lastly, Jin in the kitchen. "Hey Klara 'n Amelia!" He said happily, totally ignoring Jin.
[[Will edit this, =w=;; ]]

((I'm so sorry! I was busy in the forums so I stopped checking if people were posting))

"Good morning Klaash." Klara smiled brightly
because Klaash finally showed up, as she placed the fruit bowl onto the table.
Jin rolled his eyes to himself as he stood in the corner. Jin's thoughts of Klaash were mirrored back at him.  

haruxxx
Crew

mulanphan

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:46 pm
Amelia turned to Klaash and said "I take it that Ceelleia ate her food right? Well let me see again..." then she took out a small piece of paper from her pocket. "Alright its: pancakes, deviled eggs, omelets, bacon, vegetable salad, fruit salad, baked potatoes, french toast, oh and my special crepe filled with dark chocolate and rasberries for the main dishes. But there will be sides of assorted muffins, whole fruits, donuts, cinnamon rolls, bagels. For drinks we have coffee, apple juice, orange juice, tea, also 'red wine' if anyone feels the need for blood in the morning. But this is everything only if you set aside specific orders. If you want I can go make changes if you think it would be better." she said after she was done reading the list.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:09 am
Princess Naika

She followed but then stoped. In a quiet voice she spoke " You do not have to if you desire not to..... , clearly your aura tells me incomfort. Your friend over is......... oh my! Never mind....... well as i was saying i can survive, even though i do not know the place... Shadow and I are ok." She silently looked and them both and turned around walking in the diresction of the library once more. She did not mind if she made no friends here, for she was left alone practiclly her whole life. " I shall be going now, good bye" And walked away into the empty side of the hallway. Once into the library, she sat in the nearest chair to rest. Shadow slowly made his way into her lap to begin purring once more, and slowly falling asleep himself.
Emilia glared at little at Raphael, who had now turned around and sighed a little dramatically. "Fine, we can go after her, it's not my fualt." With that he walked back and past Emilia heading for the Library. Entering he looked around and spotted the girl. "Look, I honestly don't mind, I'm very hard to read, aura wise, I really don't mind showing you." He smiled a little,he had quite the charm when he wanted it. Emilia had just entered and smiled slightly. "Yes, please, I mean if you don't want to go yet fine, but it gives me something to do...."

{{Sorry, really bad writers block going on. >_<}}  

~Immortal Crow~

xX_Naika-Hime_Xx

Sparkly Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:29 pm
~Immortal Crow~
Princess Naika

She followed but then stoped. In a quiet voice she spoke " You do not have to if you desire not to..... , clearly your aura tells me incomfort. Your friend over is......... oh my! Never mind....... well as i was saying i can survive, even though i do not know the place... Shadow and I are ok." She silently looked and them both and turned around walking in the diresction of the library once more. She did not mind if she made no friends here, for she was left alone practiclly her whole life. " I shall be going now, good bye" And walked away into the empty side of the hallway. Once into the library, she sat in the nearest chair to rest. Shadow slowly made his way into her lap to begin purring once more, and slowly falling asleep himself.
Emilia glared at little at Raphael, who had now turned around and sighed a little dramatically. "Fine, we can go after her, it's not my fualt." With that he walked back and past Emilia heading for the Library. Entering he looked around and spotted the girl. "Look, I honestly don't mind, I'm very hard to read, aura wise, I really don't mind showing you." He smiled a little,he had quite the charm when he wanted it. Emilia had just entered and smiled slightly. "Yes, please, I mean if you don't want to go yet fine, but it gives me something to do...."

{{Sorry, really bad writers block going on. >_<}}

she peeked through one and the opened both.She stared at both of them. She picked up her cat and stood up." oh! so he talks now! interessting..... well fine" she said in a quiet voice and the sighed. " I guess it can't be helped....You both seem very determined, so i will go. But let me make this clear. It is most likely that i do not like people, as you can see, so i will make this an exception. " she sighed once more. " So shall we be going?" she said a little irritated.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:17 pm
[[ ^ ^;; That's okay!! I was orignally going for a longer post but that worked out well,too.]]

"Wow!!" Klaash said, clearly in amazement. "There's a lot to choose from..." After a moment's pause, he said,"Oh yeah, Ceelleia ate her food after I persuaded her...I can't tell if she's doing better or worse,though."

Klaash acknowledged Klara's greeting with a swift nod of the head and then looked to the ceiling for a decision to what to consume. "Fried eggs." He said,then added,"And your crepe stuff,that's all." He finished. Someone would expect someone like Klaash to eat a lot, or at least more than what he normally ate. Klaash didn't need much of anything to function, foodwise at least. Klaash,as always, continued to pretend Jin didn't exsist. He'd rather forget his exsistence than to entwine the two into a fight. He'd like to stay away from fights, and though he clearly had no like for Jin, didn't want anyone his brother,Xellious's house.

[[ D; A tad brain dead...Though not much. >_>;;]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:25 pm
Jin walked out of the kitchen without a word creating a slight gust of wind with his exit.
Klara rolled her eyes realizing the boys weren't getting along. She didn't understand why they disliked each other so. At least they weren't actually fighting with fists, Klara rationalized knowing Jin's love of combat.

"That's all you're having Klaash? you really should eat more. You might pass out later in the day if you don't eat enough." She warned him. Klara was worried about him, he was worried about his sister and that could be the reason of his lack of food.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:01 am
"Nah, I'll be fine. My metabolism is kinda sluggish, so if I eat to much..." He trailed off. Klaash waiting around some more, continuing to gaze in amazement at the heavily detailed and elaborate almost black-brown wooden walls of the kitchen. There seemed to be little people etched into the wood that he'd never seen before, and he'd lived in this house his whole life! When did this happen!?

Still confused and staring,he blinked and tried to look at something else.
--
After a quick introduction from Xellious, he was gone. From the main room of the house, the kitchen was to the right. He appeared before Klaash, and towered over his younger brother. Klaash shot up in surprise,"Xellious!" He exclaimed.

Xellious's dark grey eyes looked at Klaash. "Breakfast is in commence?" He asked, his half-closed eyes darted over to Amelia, who was fiddling with a giant list of some sort. With her being preoccupied witth the list, Xellious nodded to himself and bent down to Klaash's level,"Remember to tell Amelia I'd prefer 'Red Wine'."

Xellious would rather have someone with a louder voice say something for him rather than to raise his own. All those years of having Tsshyeiah to yell at you for every little thing, good or bad, caused Xellious to almost permanently shut up.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:54 am
"Excuse me." Klara said quietly before turning for the door and leaving the dining area to find Jin, her brooding friend.

He could be...in his room..or he could be in one of the gardens...

Klara went through the list of areas he liked to seclude himself to when he wanted to get away from people.
She decided to check outside before heading up the many staircases for his room.
No matter where she wandered to, he was no where in sight so she headed back inside giving off a little shiver when she returned to the warm indoors.
Jogging up the stairs she stood in front of his dark brown wooded door. She admired the doors simple beauty before turning the cold knob.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:09 pm
Princess Naika

she peeked through one and the opened both.She stared at both of them. She picked up her cat and stood up." oh! so he talks now! interessting..... well fine" she said in a quiet voice and the sighed. " I guess it can't be helped....You both seem very determined, so i will go. But let me make this clear. It is most likely that i do not like people, as you can see, so i will make this an exception. " she sighed once more. " So shall we be going?" she said a little irritated.

For Raphael that was the final straw, here he was, after trying to read a book, then planning to spend time with Emilia, who he had been getting used to, to have that ruined by Emilia offering to help and now they were being flipped off like some servent, well this was how he saw it. "Well you ungreatful little wretch find you onn way there, if we clearly irritate you. Yet if you could know that we did not need to help you, we offered to, I had no need to show or speak to you, Emilia was more than capable of doing that, and perhaps it is high time you learnt some respect or at least the manners to polietly decline help!" He almost snarled. Emilia stepped foreward putting a hand on his arm and whispering his name to try and calm him, he was actting a little rash, but really they were trying to help. "....Perhaps then, you would rather us just leave you." She added quietly. Raphael's anger grew at this. "Don't speak to her as if you are lower, Emilia!"

{{I feel a little mean for Raphael yelling at your character, sorry.... }}  

~Immortal Crow~

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:38 pm
Klara entered the dimly lit room, he wasn't there either.
She let out a sigh not knowing where to search next.

Looking around she noticed how messy he was and smiled to herself.
She picked up one of his shirts to clean up a bit and a picture fell to the ground.

Klara looked around as if to check if she was truly alone.
Although she had many good qualities she also had her faults, one being she often became nosey.
Deciding it was safe she picked it up and examined it,

it showed a happy Asian boy (she had guessed was Jin) and a beautiful Asian woman hugging him.

His mother maybe? She's so pretty.

She stared at the picture a while longer wanting to remember her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:51 am
~Immortal Crow~
Princess Naika

For Raphael that was the final straw, here he was, after trying to read a book, then planning to spend time with Emilia, who he had been getting used to, to have that ruined by Emilia offering to help and now they were being flipped off like some servent, well this was how he saw it. "Well you ungreatful little wretch find you onn way there, if we clearly irritate you. Yet if you could know that we did not need to help you, we offered to, I had no need to show or speak to you, Emilia was more than capable of doing that, and perhaps it is high time you learnt some respect or at least the manners to polietly decline help!" He almost snarled. Emilia stepped foreward putting a hand on his arm and whispering his name to try and calm him, he was actting a little rash, but really they were trying to help. "....Perhaps then, you would rather us just leave you." She added quietly. Raphael's anger grew at this. "Don't speak to her as if you are lower, Emilia!"

{{I feel a little mean for Raphael yelling at your character, sorry.... }}

[[nah!! it's fun!!! ^^]]
She got up and smirked, fliped her hair and walked towards the door. but berore she accutualy stepped out she spoke few words." At any rate you are lower class then me anyways." She closed the door behind her and walked down the same hallway. She was more familiar with it now, as the walked through it she ended up at the front gate, she stepped out and onto the tree, sat on a branch, with shadow by her side, she thought that she didn't need anyone. " Why did he have to leave.... it was too early for him to die..." her thoughts about Lyon, her lost love, was flowing back into her head. she did not want to remember those painful thoughts, she layed down on the branch, and closed her eyes, trying to relax herself....  

xX_Naika-Hime_Xx

Sparkly Noob

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:13 pm
[[Ya know what!? D:< IMMA GONNA ADD ESLOLEIAR. (aka Tsshyeiah's psycho husband.) Although, I won't make him as psycho 'cause Tsshyeiah wouldn't stand for rotting bodies in her house. O.o;; Esloleiar seems pretty normal when you first see him. He likes to build things out of human bones. I need to make a profile and draw a pic. :3]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games