Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Who's Your Favorite President? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Latopazora

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:51 pm
George Washington, Abe Lincoln and Ronald Reagan are all too obvious...
I liked Teddy Roosevelt, not perfect, but he was strong and only had the government step in when it needed to step in- i.e. the Anti-trust laws.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:05 pm
My top five presidents are.....
1. Geogre W. Bush heart - I liked his politics the Democrats did try to stop him from doing everything he wanted because of the Senate. I love Bush, he did great by getting us to fight in our war.
2. Ronald Reagan heart - a brave heart and a great soul
3. Abraham Lincoln- greatest man to make our country how it is today
4. FDR- LOVE HIM
5. Geogre Washington

2 PRESIDENTS I HATE SO MUCH WITH A PASSION ARE
1. OBAMA scream - is letting us go down the toliet plus i think he is Anti-Christ
2. CLINTON- evil he lost the football idiot......  

xxpeaceful_dreamsxx

Lord Bitememan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:25 pm
Actually, we already have a thread for top five favorite and least favorite, this one is just for favorite. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:20 pm
I chose Grover Cleveland.

Grover Cleveland, though far from perfect, is the best. He kept the country at peace. He respected the Constitution unlike Teddy Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln, acknowledging that the national government has only a limited mission to perform and shaping his policies accordingly. He fought to lower tariffs unlike Ronald Reagan; preserved the gold standard in its time of crisis, unlike Franklin Delano Roosevelt; and restored order forcibly when hoodlums disturbed the peace on a wide front during the great railroad strike of 1894.  

Vasilius Konstantinos

DudeGuyman the original

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:38 am
wahmbulance Mine has to be Teddy Rosevelt he was one of the greatest presidents of all time. He was a true man unlike the presidents of today. He did truly great things for this country unlike every president of the U.S. after Reagan. Reagan was the last great president, after him it was all down hill and still is. Most of our presidents were great and that's why we're a great country. Unfortunaltly now we're becoming less and less of a great country every day. Especially with obama in. I have to say though Teddy Rosevelt was a great president and by far my favorite! wahmbulance biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:58 pm
Ronald R Reagan steered this country toward conservatism he was one of the best presidents there ever was  

Gene Karabiner

Lord Bitememan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:17 pm
It's actually Ronald W Reagan.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:06 pm
I think that President Ronald Reagan was the best president.  

blondforeva

Wizard of Ahhhs

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Ronald Reagan.
<3

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:50 pm
My pick for the best president of all time would have to be Abraham Lincoln,because he brought the United States through one of it's darkest times.He was a great leader and taught many people to look past skin color and look some place deeper. Anyway before I go sounding like a hippie 19 year old I should just say that Lincoln is my pick.  

Edge Rioku

Timmyboy59

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:10 pm
Ronald Reagan  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:13 pm
I will say that Teddy Roosevelt was the manliest president. Gave a speech straight after being shot.

Oh, and Barry Goldwater was the best president-that-never-was. I like his principles of:

A. Social libertarianism

B. Bombing the ******** out of North Vietnam  

DanskiWolf

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:40 pm
I don't know if I posted in here but Abe Lincoln. Civil Rights leader extraordinaire of his time.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:44 pm
Mousers09
Gelasius
Uh, didn't the deficit triple while Reagan was in office because of his stupid tax breaks? You need money to spend it. Unless you're the head of a government, of course.

Well, in case you didn't look at the chart right towards the end of his presidency the reverse effect happened... and we were back to equilibrium by the early 90's...

Now, Bush on the other hand, has put us in the BIGGEST DEBT in AMERICA'S HISTORY... idiot!

and now Obama is diggin the hole deeper....we're on a streka of abd presidents. Obama being the worst. sweatdrop  

cherrydarlin999

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items