Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moon_Drina

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:24 pm
I first listened to new future, and was like! eek I know the lyricis....i HAVE the lyrics [they're in the last manga book] But then i heard smile and loved it too.

But my favorite is Eternal Snow by Route L, i don't like the other versions too much...I can just imagine oujisama playing! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:20 pm
-Mikanne-
Shyrendora
Oh. and do anyone play the piano in this guild? (needs help with transcribing Smile).
I play the piano--but I have no idea how to transcribe crying I tried and failed miserably @_@
>< Eternal Snow is hard to play on the piano--I can only play up a bit past the first verse and then it's downhill from there @___@;;;
I've tried Eternal Snow too, I can't do the chorus part. It really is hard to learn, i've been asking my teacher to help me but the piano score I have for it has the notes overlapping. And he's making me play them overlapping too. So.. yeah... Love Chronicle isn't that hard to play on the piano though. You just need to get used to that one.
My hand isn't big enough to play New Future. sweatdrop  

Jinnyb

Takako-sama

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:45 am
>_O I got the sheet music too... I'm working on Eternal Snow. My mom played it for me and I think I'm getting the hang of it now.

I like the Route-L version the best too ^^; But sometimes I'm in the mood to listen to the original.

My favourites are still Myself and New Future though. TwT Just because of the lyrics.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:42 pm
I love and sing Eternal Snow, I shed a few tears when I heard it after seeing that Etchi died, even though I knew it happened it still broke my heart. I want to goto a con oneday dress as Manga styled Meroko and sing Eternal Snow.  

PrincessRyoko

SugaKitten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:09 pm
i like eternal snow now 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:58 pm
Can someone give me a link to an Eternal Snow MP3? I want to play it in my journal. 3nodding
UPDATE: Nevermind. xP

Karren Hilary.

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:59 pm
I learned how to play the main melody of Eternal Snow on recorder and flute...it's so very hard on Recorder since I don't even know the note names. o0;
Does anyone have any Eternal Snow piano sheet music? I can transcribe it for flute if I have that...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:31 pm
There's this place. But you need Adobe reader to view it. Hope it helps! 3nodding
http://ichigos.com/music/FullMoon/EternalSnow.pdf  

Jinnyb

LivDaBomb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:39 am
I love all of the songs!!
eek whee

But i would have to say that my favorite
song would have to be.....
Eternal Snow biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:16 am
Yonaki
Shyrendora
*huggles* yayy!! please do!
Myself [Takuto / TV-rip version]

Aisu-Kitsune
Everyone was talking about the song Etrange...I went to an anime mp3 site that I always go to and Etrange was listed under Full Moon wo Sagashite. Maybe that was a mistake? Or maybe someone requested it.. confused
Not really. Etrange is not played in the anime, but it is on one of the soundtracks, I think. Most likely the owner of the site put it under Full Moon wo Sagashite is because it's on the soundtrack.
Ack.. missed it! crying  

Shyrendora

Shyrendora

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:19 am
Jinnyb
-Mikanne-
Shyrendora
Oh. and do anyone play the piano in this guild? (needs help with transcribing Smile).
I play the piano--but I have no idea how to transcribe crying I tried and failed miserably @_@
>< Eternal Snow is hard to play on the piano--I can only play up a bit past the first verse and then it's downhill from there @___@;;;
I've tried Eternal Snow too, I can't do the chorus part. It really is hard to learn, i've been asking my teacher to help me but the piano score I have for it has the notes overlapping. And he's making me play them overlapping too. So.. yeah... Love Chronicle isn't that hard to play on the piano though. You just need to get used to that one.
My hand isn't big enough to play New Future. sweatdrop
Love Chronicle is sooo beautiful. ^^

eh.. just compensate. ^^ *got small hands as well*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:22 am
-Mikanne-
Shyrendora
Umm.. maybe if we cooperate? *wants to transcribe that song really bad*  

Shyrendora

Shyrendora

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:00 pm
Jinnyb
There''s this place. But you need Adobe reader to view it. Hope it helps! 3nodding
http://ichigos.com/music/FullMoon/EternalSnow.pdf
Yay! *downloads Eternal Snow*

Oooh! easy notes, won''t take long to learn... max 15 minutes... *runs off to play*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:20 pm
Eternal Snow is my favorite! I like the Route L version the best! *start to sing* Kimi wo suki ni natte dure kurai tatsu no kana? crying A very moving song...  

pocochick

Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces