Reply The Saiyan Society
Get to know your fellow Saiyans! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People counter!
  +1
  People counters are only supposed to have one option!
View Results

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:47 pm
Roxas-Organization-XIII
Nandesca
It almost depresses me with how much older I am then all of you, but then I remember that I am 24 and can drink.
I'm a sayian, the name is Kryptiz memorize it. I'm 21 and maybe I could buy a drink sometime to cheer you up baby?
lol! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:36 am
HOLA! Im Eclipse, im 16 years old and LOVE the dragon ball series. I just finished watching all of dragon ball Z from start to finish and am now starting GT! Whee.....

So yeah, i enjoy watching anime, um, i live in Texas, like to dance, play guitar, act and stuff like that. Oh! And game xD

Yes, a girl who loves DBZ i know right.... haha

Eclipse912

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:53 pm
Nandesca
Roxas-Organization-XIII
Nandesca
It almost depresses me with how much older I am then all of you, but then I remember that I am 24 and can drink.
I'm a sayian, the name is Kryptiz memorize it. I'm 21 and maybe I could buy a drink sometime to cheer you up baby?
lol! rofl
Yes i am funny, charming, sexy some have said but i think my best quality is how modest i am. So hows about that drink? rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:28 am
Roxas-Organization-XIII
Nandesca
Roxas-Organization-XIII
Nandesca
lol! rofl
Yes i am funny, charming, sexy some have said but i think my best quality is how modest i am. So hows about that drink? rofl
Sure...just no ruffies! scream  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TRUNKS KUN_DBZ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:02 am
Hey people! The name's James! People know me as wildfire! Yep! It speaks for itself! Piss me off and you get burned! I don't report! I think that's just childish! I take care of my own affairs! So feel free to call me a jerk, but be prepared to get your a$$ handed to you! I'm real cool and down to earth and respect others! I hold multiple black belts in few martial art styles! Taekwondo,Capoeira,kickboxing(etc). I'm a P.C.G.(PC Geek). I'm a very intelligent person in all things logical LOL! I'm also a strategist in any game! Including gaia! I'm what you can call a "Game Geenie"! I rollerblade,skateboard and do many other fun things that cool people do! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:38 pm
TRUNKS KUN_DBZ
Hey people! The name's James! People know me as wildfire! Yep! It speaks for itself! Piss me off and you get burned! I don't report! I think that's just childish! I take care of my own affairs! So feel free to call me a jerk, but be prepared to get your a$$ handed to you! I'm real cool and down to earth and respect others! I hold multiple black belts in few martial art styles! Taekwondo,Capoeira,kickboxing(etc). I'm a P.C.G.(PC Geek). I'm a very intelligent person in all things logical LOL! I'm also a strategist in any game! Including gaia! I'm what you can call a "Game Geenie"! I rollerblade,skateboard and do many other fun things that cool people do! ^_^
Cool people do lots of things. Of which everything is included in that. Well its still nice to have you aboard. 3nodding  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:15 pm
Eclipse912
HOLA! Im Eclipse, im 16 years old and LOVE the dragon ball series. I just finished watching all of dragon ball Z from start to finish and am now starting GT! Whee.....

So yeah, i enjoy watching anime, um, i live in Texas, like to dance, play guitar, act and stuff like that. Oh! And game xD

Yes, a girl who loves DBZ i know right.... haha
There are plenty of us here. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:14 pm
Nandesca
Roxas-Organization-XIII
Nandesca
Roxas-Organization-XIII
Nandesca
lol! rofl
Baby ruffies couldnt do to you what my eyes can....*wink* lmao rofl  

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:17 am
Roxas-Organization-XIII
Nandesca
Roxas-Organization-XIII
Nandesca
Roxas-Organization-XIII
Nandesca
lol! rofl
lol! That was real lame. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:50 am
Nandesca
Roxas-Organization-XIII
Nandesca
Roxas-Organization-XIII
Nandesca
lol! rofl
That was kinda the point lol i was playing the corny guy at the end of the bar XD  

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:12 pm
Roxas-Organization-XIII
Nandesca
Roxas-Organization-XIII
Nandesca
Roxas-Organization-XIII
Nandesca
lol! rofl
That was kinda the point lol i was playing the corny guy at the end of the bar XD
Don't walk into it. I might hurt. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:39 pm
Hullew.... I guess that I'm the newest guild member having only just joined today.... My name is Michael. I live in Tennessee and am 23. Currently unemployed, so I'm broke as hell.... and it sucks. Anywho, always been a huge dbz fan, but I also like many other anime series. I once belonged to another dbz guild, but it disbanded.... however, that was like 5 years ago.... been a while since I was last on here and they actually deleted my account and I had to re-create it.... Which also sucks....  

Damnidall

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:46 pm
Damnidall
Hullew.... I guess that I'm the newest guild member having only just joined today.... My name is Michael. I live in Tennessee and am 23. Currently unemployed, so I'm broke as hell.... and it sucks. Anywho, always been a huge dbz fan, but I also like many other anime series. I once belonged to another dbz guild, but it disbanded.... however, that was like 5 years ago.... been a while since I was last on here and they actually deleted my account and I had to re-create it.... Which also sucks....
Welcome to the clan, We are happy to have you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:03 am
Damnidall
I am in a similar boat albeit older then you. Nice to have you along.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xx- iGod -xX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:56 am
Hi, im Mike...im one of the maaany anime fans, i've spend hundreds of dollars just to buy the whole Db/z/gt collection (even action figures biggrin ) i've spent a lot of time using my talent and made a lot of Db sketches and am planning of making some Manga ( like to continue the GT series ) Nice to meet ya all 3nodding  
The Saiyan Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff