Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Unexpected Invitations [[Joinz? ;-;]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  A friend of Daavi's
  An Enemy of Daavi's
  A friend of Daiki's
  Just someone. :3
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:36 pm
"No," He said,waving his hand and turning away from The Black Widow's house. "I'll keep trying, persistance is the key!" He said optimisticly. "Oh!" He said,smiling. An idea popped inside of his brain. He walked back to the house and rapped on the door. The woman with brown,long hair came to the door. "Daiki...?" She asked, smiling. This woman was also,very beautiful, but Daiki only wanted one, and his interests could not be shifted so easily. "Yes, you are?"

"Me? I'm Rynquu, I'm sort of like Daavi's sister....Heh." She said, smiling.

"Daavi?" He asked,trying the name out on his lips. "That's The Black Widow's name?"

Rynquu nodded.

"Well then, tell Daavi that I will return."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:42 am
Pheonix smiled. "Calm down Art, has it really been that long since you've been fed from, have the boys been neglecting you?" She let the woman rest her head on her shoulder as she rubbed her back and ran her fingers through her long hair. Argo snorted. "I don't drink blood and Delin likes his blood dead." He defened. "I was talking about Yaw and Ulin." Pheonix said as she leaned back more in the chair. Artemis shifted to get more comfortable, it was obvious she was intent on staying there. "Pheonix I wanna feed from you." She stated. "No not yet, give about an hour and I'm your's okay." Artemis nodded and reached up to scratch behind Pheonix's ear. Pheonix wrapped her arms around Artemis and closed her eyes, falling asleep.  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:46 am
Mai walked up behind Daiki and waved shyly at the women at the door . She could hear the black widow's. eer Daavi's stomping inside the house clearly angry.Mai could also hear her saying something under herbreath but couldn't clearly make out what she was saying .

[[oo this is new! we are all online o;o]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:58 am
[[Not any-mer.]]

Rynquu nodded sweetly, and closed the door slowly. It clicked back in place. Daiki breathed out through his nose,"What to do now?" He asked, turning away. "Clearly she angers far quicker than I had imagined..."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:06 pm
" well.. if you really want her i guess if you really waant to marry her i suppose you should get to know her better. Maybe take her out on a date."
Mai suggested, hating to see her freind so down.
[short post D':]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:19 pm
"Yes," Daiki said, smiling pleasantly, his eyes half-closed. "I do with for her to love me." He said, the last two words very quietly.

--

Inside of her house, Daavi was very angry. "WHY would someone just come outta the blue, wanting me to marry him!!? A WZARD TOO!"

Rynquu smiled, and tried to coax her into happiness, so that both her and
Daiki were pleased-- if that was an option. "He loves you. Shouldn't you be happy?"

Daavi stared cynically at Rynquu.

[[ I'll probably edit this... ^ ^;;]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:39 pm
Mai smiled crookedly. "what do you plan to do to make her accepect your marrage peacfully? from the looks at her she seems like one of the 'playing hard to get' type."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:51 pm
"Well," Daiki grinned,"Enough coaxing and convincing should do the trick. Just plain persuasiveness seems like something that could win her over..."

----

"Why does he love me?" Daavi asked, looking rather serious, but rather hurt at the same time.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:14 pm
Mai frowned slightly, "what would you do if she never says yes?" Mai played with her long blond hair, twriling her finger around it.
[shortness-aty D':]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:41 pm
As subborn as he was, Daiki would not admit defeat. It wasn't in his wizarding blood. "That is not an option." He replied seriously, losing his grin.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:54 pm
Mai smiled crockedly, " well your determined.."

"umm.. Daiki..is it ture what you said back there...about being a wizard and all?" Mai asked still fiddling with her hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:13 pm
"Yes," He said, looking at Mai seriously. "If you wish for me to prove it to you, I can." He said, eyeing a flower not in bloom. He turned toward it and extended his arm, sending a ray of green light to the bud. Suddenly, it rose, and opened up, showering the flowers around it with yellow pollen.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:26 pm
Mai grinned. "does anyone else know about this?"
She felt that she should tell him about her powers, but it just didn't feel like the right time to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:44 pm
"No," He said, folding his arms,"But that is just because no one dares to ask me. I do use magic from time to time... Wait!" He said, pausing for a second,"There is just one other person that knows I am of a wizarding family. He is my most faithful attendant, Jibad. "He says nothing other than what he's permitted."  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:59 pm
"Jibad-kun? Wasn't he with you at the last time we had a photoshoot together..?" Mai thought hard trying to recall his face. She could recall Jibad's name being called everynow and then by people , and she even meet him once, but she just couldn't remeber how he looked like.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games