Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Chuunin exams Part 2: The Forest of Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:25 pm

Kimimaru hopped around to the forest to check on he student's progress on the first day in the forest. He stopped and starred in horror as he looked down at the decapitated body of a Grass ninja. "Thats a shame, and he's only a kid." Kimimaru jumped once more deeper into the village.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:12 pm

Bump.

It's scaring me how this thread keep going to the bottom of the list O.o;;

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:18 pm

Shin Defender of Light
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light
Gin smiled as he found anadvantage. He jumped into the airand shot water towords Hikari's arms, and legs. He then performed hand-signs and ice formed over Hikari's body, causing her not to move. "Looks like your all tied-up," he said with an optimistic laugh. He then knelt beside her and stripped her of her weapons. He raised an eyebrow at the mysterious, future-istic type weapons he found. He then bend over her again, and attemped to get the scroll she had hidden.

"Voice recognition, Aizawa Hikari, code 573396830276749976tango8976473juliet9886365577! Phaser setting eleven! Engage!"

"Warning: overload in progress. Warning..."

"It's a good thing I'm good with technology, huh, Gin-san? Just a little bit longer and we'll both go up. I'd say in about, oh, 5... 4... 3... 2...." The ice around her arms and legs shattered as the sound left audiable range and she kicked Gin in the stomach and scrambled behind a tree, clutching the place where she had hidden the scroll (and her secret weapon) and gasping for breath.

*boom!*

Thrown off by the power of the kick, Gin coughed up a bit of blood. Just as he was about to grab Hikari before she scrambled, the explosion happened. Gin was sent flying into 2 trees until he finally stopped tumbling. His sight was blurred, and his head ached from the noise of the explosion. Gin made moaning sounds as he clutched his head, and fell almost lifeless against the tree. Quickly he took his scroll and threw it into a puddle of water, then using his spear he managed to cover it with an impenetrable sheild of his water, and slowly lost conciousness.

(Actually, Hikari's physical strength is about equal to that of a bunny rabbit. That's why she has guns. Her weight is pretty low, too. At twelve she weighs about fifty pounds, since her bones are hollow (like a bird's). Thought you may want to know that.)

Hikari felt really bad having to do that. She knew she was too soft-hearted (everyone said so), but she sat next to Gin and took care of him anyway. (Certainly, she was trying to figure out if a sustained laser beam would eventually cut through, but she was a nice person all the same.) Granted, she was on guard for an attack, having set up her infamous invention, spherical, hovering auto-turrets to defend against anyone without her registered chakra signature.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:58 pm

Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light
Gin smiled as he found anadvantage. He jumped into the airand shot water towords Hikari's arms, and legs. He then performed hand-signs and ice formed over Hikari's body, causing her not to move. "Looks like your all tied-up," he said with an optimistic laugh. He then knelt beside her and stripped her of her weapons. He raised an eyebrow at the mysterious, future-istic type weapons he found. He then bend over her again, and attemped to get the scroll she had hidden.

"Voice recognition, Aizawa Hikari, code 573396830276749976tango8976473juliet9886365577! Phaser setting eleven! Engage!"

"It's a good thing I'm good with technology, huh, Gin-san? Just a little bit longer and we'll both go up. I'd say in about, oh, 5... 4... 3... 2...." The ice around her arms and legs shattered as the sound left audiable range and she kicked Gin in the stomach and scrambled behind a tree, clutching the place where she had hidden the scroll (and her secret weapon) and gasping for breath.

*boom!*

Thrown off by the power of the kick, Gin coughed up a bit of blood. Just as he was about to grab Hikari before she scrambled, the explosion happened. Gin was sent flying into 2 trees until he finally stopped tumbling. His sight was blurred, and his head ached from the noise of the explosion. Gin made moaning sounds as he clutched his head, and fell almost lifeless against the tree. Quickly he took his scroll and threw it into a puddle of water, then using his spear he managed to cover it with an impenetrable sheild of his water, and slowly lost conciousness.

(Actually, Hikari's physical strength is about equal to that of a bunny rabbit. That's why she has guns. Her weight is pretty low, too. At twelve she weighs about fifty pounds, since her bones are hollow (like a bird's). Thought you may want to know that.)

Hikari felt really bad having to do that. She knew she was too soft-hearted (everyone said so), but she sat next to Gin and took care of him anyway. (Certainly, she was trying to figure out if a sustained laser beam would eventually cut through, but she was a nice person all the same.) Granted, she was on guard for an attack, having set up her infamous invention, spherical, hovering auto-turrets to defend against anyone without her registered chakra signature.

Gin's head hurt as he felt himself awaken slowly. He opened his eyes only to see Hikari kneeling next to him. "Him, what are you doing ?" He asked in dazed confusian. "Arn't you going to finish me off and take the scroll." ?

Shin Defender of Light

Dirge of Cerberus`

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:38 am

"A new day huh? Well it's time to get started again." After having recovered overnight Rei walked off into the distance leading to the center and the unknown traps and ninjas that lay in wait for him.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:33 pm

Shin Defender of Light
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light

*boom!*

Gin's head hurt as he felt himself awaken slowly. He opened his eyes only to see Hikari kneeling next to him. "Him, what are you doing ?" He asked in dazed confusian. "Arn't you going to finish me off and take the scroll." ?

"Why would I finish you off if I want us to be friends?" Hikari asked. "That would kinda defeat the purpose, you know. Sure, I want to pass and all, (I am thinking of a way to get the scroll), but not if it means taking your life. I chose this so I could protect people, not kill them. I was actually kinda scared that you were going to finish me back there," she said with a sheepish grin, handing Gin a cupful of water. "That ice stuff is pretty neat. Way better than Magi-technology."

Kendansa

Seeker

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:48 pm

Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light

*boom!*

"Why would I finish you off if I want us to be friends?" Hikari asked. "That would kinda defeat the purpose, you know. Sure, I want to pass and all, (I am thinking of a way to get the scroll), but not if it means taking your life. I chose this so I could protect people, not kill them. I was actually kinda scared that you were going to finish me back there," she said with a sheepish grin, handing Gin a cupful of water. "That ice stuff is pretty neat. Way better than Magi-technology."

"Thanks." He said in a sincere voice. 'You know, I thought that explosian had killed me. I was actually, pretty scared." Gin slowly got up, his head still ahced, he then leaned against an almost fallen tree. He then reached into his kunai hollister and tossed Hikari his kunai. "You want to be friends huh ?" Gin looked at the ground. "Well, I suppose I owe you for not killing me, I don't see why not." Gin made a half-hearted smile.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:58 pm

Shin Defender of Light
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light

"Thanks." He said in a sincere voice. 'You know, I thought that explosian had killed me. I was actually, pretty scared." Gin slowly got up, his head still ahced, he then leaned against an almost fallen tree. He then reached into his kunai hollister and tossed Hikari his kunai. "You want to be friends huh ?" Gin looked at the ground. "Well, I suppose I owe you for not killing me, I don't see why not." Gin made a half-hearted smile.

Hikari looked so happy that she almost hugged him (being a huggy sort of person), but remembered how injured he was and resisted. Instead, she helped him to stand.

"I guess that makes two of us. Being scared, I mean. I'll get the scroll real quick (you don't mind, do you?), and then we'll head to the tower. I'm not much of a medic, but there are bound to be medical nin standing by there. And it's easier getting through the forest if there's more than one person, after all." She stopped and smiled warmly. "I'm so glad I made a friend today!"

Kendansa

Seeker

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:28 pm

Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light

Hikari looked so happy that she almost hugged him (being a huggy sort of person), but remembered how injured he was and resisted. Instead, she helped him to stand.

"I guess that makes two of us. Being scared, I mean. I'll get the scroll real quick (you don't mind, do you?), and then we'll head to the tower. I'm not much of a medic, but there are bound to be medical nin standing by there. And it's easier getting through the forest if there's more than one person, after all." She stopped and smiled warmly. "I'm so glad I made a friend today!"

Gin smiled a bit, it was the first time he had ever smiled in a while. "Wait, so how is this thing gonna work ? We'll tag team people to get the scrolls we need ?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:44 pm

Shin Defender of Light
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light

Gin smiled a bit, it was the first time he had ever smiled in a while. "Wait, so how is this thing gonna work ? We'll tag team people to get the scrolls we need ?"

"There's no rule against it," Hikari said with a sly grin. "It should work. The others will be going it alone, and won't be expecting two. I'm really clumsy, so I should probably be the bait if we're going to lay a trap. I can make lots of noise just by trying not to. You can have your kunai back, by the way," Hikari offered, handing Gin his weapons. "You'll need them more than I will."

Kendansa

Seeker

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:13 pm

((I'm going to bump this before it gets lost!))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:34 pm

-bump- ^^;;

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:00 pm

-bump-

Kimimaru! Has the second RP day passed yet? Have you forgotten about this? Get the Genin together and finish this up before all of the pointless threads that pop up by the numbers everyday pushes this thread into oblivion!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:00 pm

-bump-
The second day has only just started pretty much, from what I see 2 of us are posting and another Genin I don't know about, Kimimaru doesn't seem to post in here much unless he doesn't have much to post about like me.

Dirge of Cerberus`

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:27 pm

(Gah sorry!!! I've been slacking!!! What with New Years around I was partying and drinking! Sorry!!)
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff