Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coveredinmangoo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:07 pm
"I can't believe, out of all of us, it was you who got a job," said Valentine. "Atleast we are making money Val," replied Ex "I start next week though".
They all walked into the Cafe and sat down at the usual spot. Jimmy now with them was recovering from last nights party and asked for some warm coffee.
"Maybe if I do a good enough job the boss will let us play here once in a while ," imposed Ex. "Stop talking so loudly," said Jimmy, rubbing his head. Ex and Drake began to laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:53 pm
Glad to be back in town after the holidays, I stop by the cafe to see if anyone is around. I walk in, pause to shake the snow off my head and tail, and sit down at a table in the back.  

jade_trahie

celticwolf72

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:34 am
Faolan was distracted as he headed into the cafe. The Yule and Winter Solstice seasons were busy for him as usual. Plans for the various ceremonies, as well as for those that wanted to be handfast or married always plagued him around this time of year. He never understood why furs would want to be married in the dark of the year.

As he stepped into the cafe, he shruged his shoulders which caused the accumulated snow to slough off and onto the welcome mat. The duster shone wetly as he opened it. He then removed his Australian flat-brimmed hat, dislodging the snow there as well.

Swinging his messenger bag to the front of his body from where it was hidden in the duster, he nodded to the waiter on duty and indicated he wanted a mocha. Looking about, he nodded to the three musicians in one corner, then smiled and nodded to furry grrl as he sought himself a seat in a booth.

EDIT: Spelling.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:51 pm
what appears to be a huge cloaked figure walks through the door and then after closing the door hangs up his cloak, then a blanket, then another blanket, and a few more until traiko is left with his sweatshirt and winter camoflauge pants on. "it's way too cold to be outside..." he says to himself and then walks over to the casheir and sits down on the stool that he uses. he unlocks it with his key and checks the amount that's in it, closes it, and then racks up the tabs and prices that were counted today.  

Tenka_Moetsuku

celticwolf72

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:43 pm
"Bah... I can't believe they want to that this time. You'd think that they knew better. Noooo... they don't want to do the research instead they decide to go go the 'fluffy-froo-froo' route." Faolan muttered darkly to himself as he looked over a ritual request sent to him. "Maybe I should just do the ritual the normal way but make it a bit more serious."

Sighing, the wolf shoved his paperwork back in his bag then stretched. A few faint pops were heard as his arms reached for the ceiling. Relaxing once more, he lowered his hand to the tabletop and started lightly drumming his fingers. After a moment, he started singing slightly in his deep bass voice:

Nighean bhuidh' ruadh bh'aig Domhnall ruadh Piobair,
Rachadh i bhal nam faigheadh i fidhleir,
Nighean bhuidh' ruadh bh'aig Domhnall Ruadh Piobair,
Dheanadh i sith nam faigheadh i dram.

Dheanadh i cardadh, dheanadh i cireadh,
Dheanadh i caradadh, dheanadh i cireadh,

With a soft chuckle to himself, he looked about to see if anyone else had heard him.

OOC: Here's the translation from gaelic to English for the lyrics.

Donald Ruadh the piper's russet-haired daughter
Would attend a ball if she could catch the fiddler's eye
Would be quite peace loving
Provided she was given a dram

She would card wool, she would comb wool,
She would attend a ball
If she could catch the fiddler's eye
She would be quite peace loving
Provided she was given a dram.

Would attend a ball if she could catch the fiddler's eye
Would be quite peace loving
Provided she was given a dram  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:35 pm
Tae looked onward, not really paying much attention to the singing - too busy wiping down the empty tables, which were already spotless.

Walking over to behind the counter briskly, Tae tosses the wash cloth into the dirty rags bin and grabs himself his special mug from under the counter. He takes it to the hot chocolate machine and fills it up, he tops it off with a spray of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.

Taking in a few sips he eases himself against the wall relaxing, awaiting his next order.  

00Shoe
Captain

Tenka_Moetsuku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:19 pm
must... not... sleep under... hot cocoa... machine... he thinks to himself as he stares at the machine. "hey, can you grab me one? i'm freezing," he pulls his sweatshirt closer and shivers for a moment.
(btw, he's reptilian)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:24 am
Dominick had taken a seat at the counter as he began to rub his temples. His head was really starting to hurt him. Earlier he had gotten a call which held some bad news that now had him straining to think of a new plan. "Damn courts can't even keep a restraining order in place." He muttered under his breath as his teeth began to grind. His eyes looking from side to side, still making sure that no one was needing him for anything. Dominick had already put the money he had gotten in the register.

Taking in a deep breath, then releasing it in a heavy sigh he decided that he would figure it out later. Last thing he needed was his emotions affecting his job. Leaning his head back he brushed aside a lock of crimson hair. A strain of some sorts could be seen on his face, and he knew that. But he highly doubted anyone else would notice or care.

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Tenka_Moetsuku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:34 am
he puts both the money that Rask set on the counter and dominick's money on it as well. "are you alright?" he asks dominick before he takes a sip from his hot cocoa. "you look frustrated over something."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:49 pm
Finishing up his mug, Tae slips behind the kitchen door for a moment before coming back out with a plate of slices of pie.

Walking over to the area occupied by Rask and Dominick he puts on a friendly smile.

"I couldn't help notice that you might be under trying times, perhaps you would like to sample some of our various pies - free of charge of course - we are trying to expand our choices and would like to know what people like and what they do not like"  

00Shoe
Captain

Marluxia sythe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:31 pm
Dropping a few coins on the table, She sits up and looks around thinking of what to do next. All of a sudden she sees how snowy it is outside. Her ears perked up and she rushed outside to make a snow-wolf.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:50 pm
*pain wanders inside slowly, opening up the cafe for the night, taking a seat at one of the tables he opens a newspaper, hoping for a coustomer  

DoctorPain

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:54 pm
Tae hears a noise and gets up, banging his head on the table.

"Is it that time already? How long have we been closed?" He mumbles.

He gets up and walks out the door, running off to pick up a few things before returning to work.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff