Reply Roleplay
teen titans reunite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shakkkkkazuuuulu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:29 am
((Hey I hope it is not too late to join in.))

gaia name- Inu-Yashas_Angel2004
character name- Princess Solaria Crystalwing (Or just Crystalwing to her friends.)
age- 16
appearance-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
crush- Nightwing/Spirit (You never know which one ^-^)
powers- Telekenisis, Magic (Light, Elemental and Ancient Butterfly Magic), can speak to butterflies and can retract her wings at will.
weapons- Twin Katanas (Pink hilt) and long pink Butterfly Battle Staff.
personality- Kind and very sweet..... hey she is a butterfly after all, though she is human size.
Good/neutral/bad- Good
bio- She comes from the planet Katina somewhere in the Paranthian Galaxy. She was kidnapped by an evil Moth King (yep another evil moth) and brought to earth to be killed, once she is dead, he cantake the throne of Katina. Solraia had woken and escaped the ship, badly injured.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:50 pm
Neara
gants
(both of you are in)

((Soooo . . . am I Beastboy? sweatdrop I don't think he was talking about me, but about the two peoples with CCs. I dun wanna start being Beastboy if I'm not. Tis okay. I can wait for any answer for I am patient! Muahaha . . . ha. v-n.n;;; ))

(sorry yea your beastboy sorry people i have so much things to do)  

gants

gants

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:56 pm
Inu-Yashas_Angel2004
((Hey I hope it is not too late to join in.))

gaia name- Inu-Yashas_Angel2004
character name- Princess Solaria Crystalwing (Or just Crystalwing to her friends.)
age- 16
appearance-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
crush- Nightwing/Spirit (You never know which one ^-^)
powers- Telekenisis, Magic (Light, Elemental and Ancient Butterfly Magic), can speak to butterflies and can retract her wings at will.
weapons- Twin Katanas (Pink hilt) and long pink Butterfly Battle Staff.
personality- Kind and very sweet..... hey she is a butterfly after all, though she is human size.
Good/neutral/bad- Good
bio- She comes from the planet Katina somewhere in the Paranthian Galaxy. She was kidnapped by an evil Moth King (yep another evil moth) and brought to earth to be killed, once she is dead, he cantake the throne of Katina. Solraia had woken and escaped the ship, badly injured.

( your in)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:51 am
((Yay, i'm in mrgreen )) ~Spirit waked the dark streets, his black t-shirt blending in the darkness, as his leather trowsers swayed lightly in the breeze. He kept his head down, so that people wouldn't see his wolf-like eyes and freak out, as it was they glew in the darkness and he didn't need any extra attention. He had his wings folded around him, triying to hide them but it was unconvinceing, especially since his white one glew brightly like a tiny star. So far nobody had noticed him, and he hoped it would remain that way, normally he would merely stalk in the shadows, silent as the night, but if he did that then he would not be alert of any crimes being comitted, and he was here to try and help after all.~  

Uchiha Spirit

Dark Master Pineapple

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:10 am
Spirit Of The Wolf 123
((Yay, i'm in mrgreen )) ~Spirit waked the dark streets, his black t-shirt blending in the darkness, as his leather trowsers swayed lightly in the breeze. He kept his head down, so that people wouldn't see his wolf-like eyes and freak out, as it was they glew in the darkness and he didn't need any extra attention. He had his wings folded around him, triying to hide them but it was unconvinceing, especially since his white one glew brightly like a tiny star. So far nobody had noticed him, and he hoped it would remain that way, normally he would merely stalk in the shadows, silent as the night, but if he did that then he would not be alert of any crimes being comitted, and he was here to try and help after all.~
The sullen girl sat in the alley, watching him. She had a little light of fire on her finger, thanks to her powers, and drew with the other hand. SHe was drawing a sketch of a wolf, its gold eyes glaring out at the world.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:08 pm
((Crap so much people have joined and im still waithing for you Gants sweatdrop ))  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Uchiha Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:49 am
tomia_spirit
Spirit Of The Wolf 123
The sullen girl sat in the alley, watching him. She had a little light of fire on her finger, thanks to her powers, and drew with the other hand. SHe was drawing a sketch of a wolf, its gold eyes glaring out at the world.

Spirit stopped walking as he felt eyes watching him, he turned and saw the girl sitting int he alleyway with a painting infront of her. His first instincts were to duck into the shadows, but he resisted, seeing that she wasn't afraid of him. Cautiously he walked over, he couldn't sence any evil inside her, but his sences had been fooled before.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:02 pm
Spirit Of The Wolf 123
tomia_spirit
Spirit Of The Wolf 123

Spirit stopped walking as he felt eyes watching him, he turned and saw the girl sitting int he alleyway with a painting infront of her. His first instincts were to duck into the shadows, but he resisted, seeing that she wasn't afraid of him. Cautiously he walked over, he couldn't sence any evil inside her, but his sences had been fooled before.
Her eyes watched calmly, moving the sketchpad away. Mistrust showed in her eyes, she didn't know him and didn't trust him.  

Dark Master Pineapple

Uchiha Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:38 am
tomia_spirit
Spirit Of The Wolf 123
tomia_spirit
Spirit Of The Wolf 123

Her eyes watched calmly, moving the sketchpad away. Mistrust showed in her eyes, she didn't know him and didn't trust him.

He stopped jsut a couple of meters away and looked at her. "You can create fire?" he asked, noticeing the small flame in her hand. The only people he kenw that could control fire were a few Demons, but she didn't look like a Demon.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:04 pm
((Gants! Where are yoooooooooooooooooooou?))  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Uchiha Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:47 am
Ha_chan
((Gants! Where are yoooooooooooooooooooou?))

((Why not Pm him?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:59 am
Spirit Of The Wolf 123
tomia_spirit
Spirit Of The Wolf 123
tomia_spirit
Spirit Of The Wolf 123

He stopped jsut a couple of meters away and looked at her. "You can create fire?" he asked, noticeing the small flame in her hand. The only people he kenw that could control fire were a few Demons, but she didn't look like a Demon.
"Yes, I can. Why?" She asked, eyes narrowing with suspicion.  

Dark Master Pineapple

Mew Berry Shirayuki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:48 am
((Sorry for not being here for such a long time... what's happening?))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:27 am
tomia_spirit
Spirit Of The Wolf 123
tomia_spirit
Spirit Of The Wolf 123
tomia_spirit
Spirit Of The Wolf 123

"Not many can, well not many who arn't Demonic" He said, observeing her painting and then the flame in her hand. "I'm Spirit"  

Uchiha Spirit

Dark Master Pineapple

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:49 am
Spirit Of The Wolf 123
tomia_spirit
Spirit Of The Wolf 123
tomia_spirit
Spirit Of The Wolf 123

"Not many can, well not many who arn't Demonic" He said, observeing her painting and then the flame in her hand. "I'm Spirit"
"Song." She said, not sure why this person was talking to her and rather wary of him. "And if it's what you're suggesting, I'm not demon."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff