Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:19 pm
Loli Kyr
Resident Isaka
I know a guy who likes to wear girl's clothes
O.O fun ...

He likes it.... Maybe he could cosplay Alfred xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:34 pm
I despised Ashley, simply because she was so completely helpless. Couldn't she have asked Leon to buy her a gun from the merchant, or something? Even throwing rocks would have helped!

Another reason I hated her was because of her every so grating cries of "LEON!!! HAAAAALLP!" (I spelled it HAAAALP because that's what it sounds like). Quite a set of lungs on that one.  

Darth Moren

Sparkly Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:55 am
Sith Lord Darth Moren
I despised Ashley, simply because she was so completely helpless. Couldn't she have asked Leon to buy her a gun from the merchant, or something? Even throwing rocks would have helped!

Another reason I hated her was because of her every so grating cries of "LEON!!! HAAAAALLP!" (I spelled it HAAAALP because that's what it sounds like). Quite a set of lungs on that one.
Yeah, well, like I said... Sherry's a better survivor than Ashley.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:43 am
Resident Isaka
Loli Kyr
Resident Isaka
I know a guy who likes to wear girl's clothes
O.O fun ...

He likes it.... Maybe he could cosplay Alfred xp

That'd be cool!

alexandria wesker
T-Veronica
prince_chameleon

Hey! Nothing wrong with being a cross-dresser! *glare* My cousins cross-dress all the time! And I love Alfred... *sniffles* Meanie-pants! No offense.

am I a cross-dresser because I like to wear guys pants? @__@
no... stare There's a difference...

Actually, there isn't. A guy wearing a skirt is no different from a girl wearing guy's pants.  

Knights of the Realm

Ithmara

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:38 am
yeah but men wearing skirts is just scary, more scary and horrifying than an Iron Maiden itself! gonk someone should introduce men to a shaver for legs... *shudders*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:44 am
Its not a skirt..Its a kilt..lol. jk

why would you hate a character?..without them we wouldnt have the books and games we have now..  

LAAG

Ithmara

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:13 pm
I guess some people need to hate a charcter so then they can plot against them! Muahahahahahahaha! Wait, they're not real... Umm... I'm not sure.... But Ashley should be hated! But yet again maybe i just don't like her attitude and how she dresses. *cough* slut *cough* Er.. hmmm, ah sorry bad sore throat... yes i sore throat... (I'm having too much fun!)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:18 pm
Yes she does act helpless....But becouse shes helpless..you get to play more and get to kill and cause more gore.Thats always fun..and yes she does look like a *cough*slut*cough*...but soem guys like that and that means more game sells.  

LAAG

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:02 pm
Loli Kyr
yeah but men wearing skirts is just scary, more scary and horrifying than an Iron Maiden itself! gonk someone should introduce men to a shaver for legs... *shudders*

But Alfred has smooth legs! I looked! Same with a lot of men. ^_)))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:57 pm
prince_chameleon
Loli Kyr

stare look. The thing is, my friend ruined Alfred for me by making him a perverted, bi, cross-dresser, in an rp, where all he ever wore, was a bikini... skirts... THOSE are fine... but *shudder* I just can't like him anymore after imaging that  

Conri_Lowell

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:24 pm
alexandria wesker
prince_chameleon
Loli Kyr

stare look. The thing is, my friend ruined Alfred for me by making him a perverted, bi, cross-dresser, in an rp, where all he ever wore, was a bikini... skirts... THOSE are fine... but *shudder* I just can't like him anymore after imaging that

...odd. I kinda like him still. Lol. But then, I'm most of those things myself. Oo;;;; If perverted-minded counts.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:33 pm
prince_chameleon
alexandria wesker
T-Veronica
prince_chameleon

Hey! Nothing wrong with being a cross-dresser! *glare* My cousins cross-dress all the time! And I love Alfred... *sniffles* Meanie-pants! No offense.

am I a cross-dresser because I like to wear guys pants? @__@
no... stare There's a difference...

Actually, there isn't. A guy wearing a skirt is no different from a girl wearing guy's pants.

so I am a cross-dresser? *digests this for a moment, shrugs* oh well. I like guys pants, they're nice and baggy and tend to fit better then girls pants.

looks like Ashley is ahead in the poll. lol. I've gotta convince my brother to let me watch him play RE4 so I can see for myself how annoying she is.

(random question for anyone who knows the answer: what color is the t-veronica virus?) @_@

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:41 pm
Seriously who can hate Alfred? Mahahahaha....

I really hated ol Brad sometimes...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:22 am
Mr. Kennedy
Seriously who can hate Alfred? Mahahahaha....

I really hated ol Brad sometimes...

Ditto. And nobody can hate Alfred! Those who don''t love him will at least find him amusing! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The Ashford Family name will rise again, and the Ashfords will rule the world! *cough* Ignore my weirdness if you will.  

Knights of the Realm

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:51 am
Alfred just...scares...me. o_o;  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items