Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:29 pm
Then Cyborg new this was a traget moment to say something but the Titans needed to know. "Um... guys. I tried looking for Beast Boy but he's nowhere in Titans Tower. Maybe there's a conection with Starfire's mark and transformation and Beast Boy's disappearence."

Then Starfire moaned a bit and awoke seeing her friends worried faces. "Friends", she said than looked at herself in the mirrior and screamed, "Aaaah!" "What happened to me?!" she yelled and waited for an answer. "Why do I have a wolf tail and ears?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:17 pm
~~~~~~~Outside of Titans Tower~~~~~~~~~

"Well well, looks like the plan is working. And they don't even know where their presious friend Beast Boy is because we took him and he has the mark as well.What do you think Scar. Should we mark them all now or wait until we take them to our world, SolarStar and than mark them. For we must follow our master Blaise's rules now", said Swiftkill. She thought to her self, 'Eaither way our master and my love gets what he wants even though he only wants the princess Starfire for she does have the powers we need to rule.'

"Little do they know there isn't a cure in any knid of book or any socery", said Swiftkill for the only way to break the spell is to kill whoever put the mark on Starfire.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:38 am
Robin couldn't belive it she was still alive ! though another pressuring issue had turned up beast boy was missing. 'Star how do you feel ?' he asked glad was she was still breating.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:13 pm
"I feel fine. Wait I'm not fine I feel worst", said Starfire as she bended on her knees and put her hands on he head and was shaken up at what was happening to her.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:08 am
Robins heart crashed 'STAR!!!' he yelled no not now don't transform please. He quickly came back to his senses 'Raven now !' he ordred stepping though it killed him to do so.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:07 pm
~~~~Outside of Titans Tower~~~~

"I'll howl when I need you to open the portal got it Scar. I'm going beack in but in the shawdows where no one can see. Then I'll pop out and do what I'm supose to do", said Swiftkill as she disappeared.

~~~~Starfire's Room~~~~

Then Starfire's eyes began to glow a bright green and she stood up and comed down. "I'm fine now Robin but I don't think there's nothing that can stop this transfomation", said Starfire as her eyes stopped glowing than she sat down com.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:44 am
Raven was about to make a shield around Starfire, but stopped when she saw that the alien girl was fine now. She looked back at the incantation in the book. Part of Raven doubted this would work, but it was worth a shot. "Alright... We'll try this spell out and see if it works." She glanced at Argent. "Lend me some power while I do." Raven stepped over to Starfire. "Ready?"

"I'll be waiting for them to come." Scar said in response to Swiftkill. He sighed when she left. "Why is it that she always gets to do the fun stuff?" Scar glanced with one eye around the empty room. His other eye was blind due to a scar that went across it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:57 pm
Swiftkill is in the Starfire's room now but hiding in the shawdows and watching them. She thoght to herself, 'They're thinking that spell will help her its only going to hurt her and pioson her. The hurting part I don't mind but the piosening part is my part and I can't have her diening, not yet at least. Cause my boss(her love) wants her alive. Well, we all need her alive for we need her for something. So I should stop this but than again since that tameran whose becoming a wolf. She will be able to sence it now.'

As Raven started chanting the spell, Starfire senced omething about that spell. And it was a bad feeling. "No!" yelled Starfire as she ran behind Robin. "Something about thatspell isn't right", she said shivering in fright.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:37 am
Robin aknolwedged her and quicky to her fellow team mates 'Raven stop it's not right its hurting stop !' he yelled his throat starting to dry up.He sensed something someone else was in the room an inturder he decdied to play it cool for now.Though he took a ice bomb ready keeping it hidden.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:38 pm
Raven stopped chanting and the magic that had surrounded her hands disappeared. She glanced at the open spellbook, now wondering if it was just dark magic with an explanation to trick people into using it. She dropped the book down on to the ground and walked over to Starfire and Robin. "It's probably some dark magic if it's hurting you." A part of Raven sensed another lifeform in the room, but she took no physical note on it. She did get ready to use her magic when and if the enemy showed.  

dragonelf213

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:08 pm
Argent walked over to starfire and held her hands out. "ready" siad argent  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:59 pm
Cyborg walked over to his pals and than checked his scanners and his scanners say there's someone in the room but he didn't say anything yet. He was just ready to use his sonic cannon if someone is in the room.

"For what Argent?" asked Starfire. Then she paused for a seconed. She senced someone in the room. Her eyes glowed green and said, "Someone's in the room. Show Your Self Coward!"

Then a woman with red hair, light skin, black clothing, and red eyes came out of the shawdows. "Hello there again. I'm guessing you senced me right away and that the mark I gave you is transforming you into a wolf. Troq", said Swiftkill.

"How dare you call me that! Aaaaaah!" screamed Starfire as the she transformed into a red wolf with an orange belly. "Grrrrrr. Stay away from my friends and leave this place!" growled Starfire.

"I don't think so. Hooooowwwwwlllllll!!!!!!" howled Swiftkill, for she is calling Scar to come in now.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:10 pm
I want to join. I want to be a villian, Blood Moon/Death Moon.
Appearence:
User Image
User Image

I'll be playing Blaise for now while shadow_wulf4 is gone but here's a picture.
Blaise Appereance:
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:17 am
((ok your in))  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:29 am
Scar grinned. "Finally something to do." He jumped into the portal and landed on the carpet of Starfire's room. Currently Scar was in his humanoid appearance. An eye patch went around one eye while the other was yellow. His clothing was black. Small black wings protruded from his back and a saber covered his right arm. "Isn't the little wolfie cute?" Scar said in a teasing sneer to Starfire. He glanced at Swiftkill. "So, do you want to mark the others now? Or have a little fun?"

Raven pulled her hood up. She was a bit shocked from seeing Starfire transform fully, but she hid it well. "What do you want?" Her voice was cold as she asked Swiftkill and Scar. Magic went around her hands, so she was ready to fight the two.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff