Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:43 am
Adam fired a grenade eliminating the last of the resistance though causing a big mess though it had to be done to get the job done he needed to turn his attention back something wasn'r right this had to be a diversion.

Robin felt a breeze and tunred round to see what was occuring ..Gemini was out of control she had to be stopped. He went into thought mode. He scanned the surroundings for a soultion.. a syringe ! . He noticed a doctor crouched behind a desk in fear shaking. He shot a cable dragging himself over to the doctor . He showed him the syringe 'Doc is the syringe contain a sleep formula' he roared over the winds. He nodded still shaking.

Next Robin fired Cable behind Gemini crashing into her back injected the contents of the syringe into her back.

(Is this god moding ?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:27 pm
(Not to me. God-moding is only if you play somone elses character.))

Then Gemini felt the shock and started to fall.

Then Starfire caught Gemini in her arms. Starfire looked at robin with a worried face than they both heard Gemini's regular voice.

"Uh, Star...fire, Rob...in", said Gemini with a weak voice than nocked out but still alive.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:14 pm
Than Firefly thought to herself as she stopped spinning, 'She's not handling well and these Titans are in the way.' "Hand over the girl you Titans", commanded Firefly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:51 am
Robin looked up 'No way she's ours' he said getting up stadning infront of the fallen titans 'Titans defend !' he ordered.He usneathed his sword.

Adam moved forward poitning his weapon at the girl he had a lock all she had to do was make one wrong move.He began to charge his energy.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:44 pm
Starfire looked at the girl as she held Gemini close to her. "You will not have her", said Starfire as her eyes began to glow green.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:31 pm
"Oh, really now. And don't even think about it boy", said Firefly as she looked at Adam. "That girl contains something special that I want so hand her over", she commanded as she put her hand on Adam's weapon and destroyed it with her fire powers, than moved her hand away.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:38 am
Adam dropped the weapons wacthing is singe and melt. Great. He took out his arhcery bow aiming at her while moving back. He would need to get that reapired deffinately.He looked ar Robin waiting for an order.

'Well your not getting it !' Robin roared firing bolt form his bolt gun at her. 'Titans attack !' he ordered. Charging a her jumping sword above his head  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:40 pm
Then Starfire fired starbolts at firefly with one hand while the other hand was holding Gemini.

Then Gemini awoke and said, "Starfire."

"Gemini your awake", said Starifire as she stopped fireing starbolts and looked at Gemini as her eyes stopped glowing.

As Gemini saw Firefly her eyes grew big and jumped out of Starfire's hands, stood in a fightoing position, and said, "I see my firends known as my mentors are fighting you. Well it seems that your evil so I'll fight you as well. Wind!" As Gemini put both hands out and wind came and hit Firefly with a direct hit. "Got you", said Gemini.

"Gemini", said a surprised Starfire than her eyes glowed green again and looked at Firefly.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:36 pm
"I see your finally back to your normal self again. But what did you do to Oricle, Gemini. Oh, and by the way nice hit but you'll wish you have never done that", said Firefly as she charged herself at Gemini and use her fire powers to mark Gemini's left arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:33 am
Robin contineud his attack slashing the girl and backflipping back into saftey pulling out his bolt gun having aimed at the girl. 'Gemin keep calm rember your training' he urged his young student. He began to create a smoke screen.

Adam held his postion moving a little forward. 'He's right kid' he supported Robin.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:07 pm
"Aaah!" yelled Gemini. "Ah, you'll pay for that and don't worry guys I'll be just fine so don't worry", she said again.

"Everytime she does say that she makes me worry", said Starfire as she landed next to Robin. "By the way who is this Oricle she speaks of?" asked Starfire.

Than Gemini flew staright at Firefly and said, "This is what my mentor Starfire taught me." She kicked Firefly under the chin making Firefly's head move up. "Here's something that my mentor Robin taught me as well", she said as she punched Firefly's face. "Here's something that my mentor Adam taught me", said Gemini as she punched Firefly's stomach. "And last but not least. Here's something that my mentor Raven taught me", she said as she put her hands out again and a gust of wind blew Firefly to the wall. "Like?" asked Gemini.

"Well, now she is doing what we taught her. So that shows she does listen to what we say", said Starfire.

"Oh, and here's something I came up all by myself when i got board one day", said Gemini as she shapeshift into a pink wolf grabbed Firefly collar short, picked her up in the air, flew her around, and than threw her on the gorund. "With a little help with Beast Boy of corse", she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:25 pm
As Firefly hit the ground she gave Gemini a glare and siad, "I see they taught you well but I'll be leaving now and so goodbye now Gemini or should I say Oricle. Hahahaha!" Then Firefly disappeared out of nowhere.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:46 pm
Starfire flew over to Gemini and asked, "Gemini nice work. We're all very proud of you but the way you attacked that girl today was surprising though. But it was still a god job."

"Really...uh", said Gemini as she fell but Starfire caught her just in time.

As Starfire caught Gemini before she fell to the ground. "Gemini", said a worried Starfire.

"I'm ok Starfire...I'm just tired for using some of that power just to defeat her. So i'm just going to need some rest now but can we go back home now instead of making me take unecessicory test and shots", said Gemini as she took a nap in Starfire's arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:15 am
Robin moved forward kneeling beisde Gemini 'Good work kiddo' he whsipered a rush of proudness sweeping through him. She had rpven herself ready.

Adam stopped a smil on his face the girl was full of suprises . He wondered what she did for a encore.Though what happened today couldn't be forggotten who were they ? and when would the strike next ?

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:19 pm
Back at Titans Tower Starfire placed Gemini back in her room and tucked her in for her rest. When Starfire left Gemini's room, she went to the main room where Robin is. While everybody else were in their room. As she sat right next to Robin, she looked at him and said, "Gemini did an excellent and wonderful fight today didn't she Robin."

~~~~Gemini's Room~~~~

Gemini woke up from her nap and got up. She put some cleaner clothes on and thought to herself, 'I wonder how long I can keep Oricle from the Titans. I guess they haven't figure her out yet but I would of thought Robin and the others would already figure her out but specially Robin. But I guess I don't have to worry about explaining to them about her yet.'  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff