Life moments. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-PaReLiSiTy_RaInS-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:32 pm
(Ok.)

"Good 'cuz i'm starved." James stomach began to growl. He quickly folded his hand over it, as to make it be quiet. "Good thing I brought my wallet." he said to himself. He really didn't want to make Kouta and Carissa go bankrupt with the appetite he had now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:58 pm
"Hehe...I can tell. Well let me get the door for Carissa."

Kouta stepped out and stopped to look back into the car.
"You know what . I'll tell you my secret already by showing you."

Kouta walked to Carissa and started kissing her on the lips.  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:00 pm
((Kouta and Carissa))

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:01 pm
((Kouta))

User Image  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:02 pm
((James))

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:04 pm
((Carissa{Different hair color...let's say like from last year}))

User Image  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

-PaReLiSiTy_RaInS-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:30 pm
James stuck his head out of the window. "No Way!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. He couldn't believe that his two bestfriends and roommates would fall for eachother. "So my Radio Karma's right yet again!." He continued to look at the new couple. "Two questions though. Where and When?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:53 pm
"Well it kind of happened this afternoon. I kind of had an emotional melt down and so we tlaked and I told her why I had the melt down."

Kouta looks back to Carissa and gives her another kiss.  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

-PaReLiSiTy_RaInS-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:12 pm
"Wait? An emotional meltdown?" James rolled up the window as he said this. He was getting too excited to be just sitting in the car. His voice hurt from talking loud as well. James opened up the door, slammed it shut, and casually walked over to them. "Let me guess. You didn't know how to deal with the never ending thoughts of Carissa that kept popping up in your mind?" James smiled at Kouta in a suspicious manner. "If you know what i mean."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:33 pm
"Woah. How the hell did you know that?"  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:42 pm
((hmm.... So that picture of Carissa is her hair from last year? Then... I'll make it so that she dyed her hair blonde, right...? XD)

Carissa giggled a little and looked at Kouta with a smile. "Because he's James," she reminded him, "No one ever gets any answers to questions about him." This time, it was Carissa's turn to kiss Kouta, and so, she did.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:46 pm
"Heh...true. So you hungry?"

Kouta goes back to the car and opens the door for her.  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:21 pm
Carissa smiled at Kouta and nodded. "So, where to?" she asked, getting into the car after giving Kouta a 'thank you'. She had to admit, she was pretty hungry...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:25 pm
"I know this awesome restaraunt that is delicious." Kouta hopped in to the car, turned the radio on, and drove off on the road.

As they were driving to the restaraunt Kouta, James, and Carissa were having a conversation. They arrived at the place, went in and ate for an hour. They went to drop James off to his house. Then Kouta drove to Carissa's house to drop her off. They arive to her house.

"So...I'll see you tomorrow?"  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:39 pm
Carissa nodded. "Yeah," she replied, smiling slightly, "See you tomorrow." She gave Kouta a peck on the lips. "Wait, what day is it tomorrow...?"I guess I've been having so much fun that I forgot, she thought to herself.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff