Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Chinese life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kt_jingle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:44 am
i dun think chinese life sux cos i'm a chihnese n i'm livin happily... sweatdrop just look on the bright side n cheer up... i know life can get pretty sucking at times but it gradually grows fine again...
abt "chinese life"...is it bcos of racism??? well, anyway, "no one can make u feel inferior without your consent"... wink
all that, is my opinion...
wish u cheer up anyway...
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:06 am
kt_jingle
i dun think chinese life sux cos i'm a chihnese n i'm livin happily... sweatdrop just look on the bright side n cheer up... i know life can get pretty sucking at times but it gradually grows fine again...
abt "chinese life"...is it bcos of racism??? well, anyway, "no one can make u feel inferior without your consent"... wink
mrgreen

I totally agree with you...so what if the americans tease u or make fun of your language??theres atleast one thing u have that they don't...  

[Monchhichi]

kt_jingle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:40 pm
xoxCharlenexox
kt_jingle
mrgreen

I totally agree with you...so what if the americans tease u or make fun of your language??theres atleast one thing u have that they don't...

true...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:35 pm
Quote:
When my friend's come round, my mum treats them like they're kings or something. The house has to be perfect, food and drink have to be on hand at all times. She even tells me in cantonese to ask em if they need to go to the toilet!
Then when they leave, she always says, "Don't invite them round again, they're just another set of mouths to feed." stare

rofl

@ Yalie: i Feel your pain. cry

Syeori

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:41 pm
Life Doesnt Suck, You Just Assume Everybody Else Doesnt Suck.

Speaking of sucky chinese times, my mom thinks computers are cursed, so she made me not go on the computer for the duration of my influzenza--=Bored till im even more ill, staying in bed all day.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:53 pm
CrimsnHawk

Speaking of sucky chinese times, my mom thinks computers are cursed, so she made me not go on the computer for the duration of my influzenza--=Bored till im even more ill, staying in bed all day.

my mom doesn't let me on the comp sumtimes cuz i neva let her...  

[Monchhichi]

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:10 pm
Nothing in my chinese life sucks, the only things sucks is I think you cannot enter the Olympic team if you are chinese (but I'm not really sure about that, til someone finds a information about it) I believe 50% I can help Canada win 4th place or Bronze Medal..in track & field=] on the Olympic team, but if I do not go to the Olympic team, I want to atlease go to the Canada Games..another thing I hate is my ******** teacher, she is racist to asians..I mean do you know I got better grades than my friend but she gives him (caucasian) an award and I didn't?..what the ******** is that?..can someone tell me a good reason?..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:36 pm
CrimsnHawk

So that's where you have been! eek
Are you better now? rofl That sounds like something my mom would do too.

Though I find the usual pestering about if I ate yet to be very annoying.

By the way xXHotBabiBluXx, check your citizenship first.

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:44 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
CrimsnHawk

lol..I got a citizenship award..-.-'..Hey if anyone lives here in BC can you please find a women called "Mrs. Brendzy"?..and kill her please..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:28 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess
CrimsnHawk

lol..I got a citizenship award..-.-'..Hey if anyone lives here in BC can you please find a women called "Mrs. Brendzy"?..and kill her please..

what award would i get besides a life time visit to prison?  

[Monchhichi]

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:35 am
Sometimes you just have to deal with it. ...Or not, depending on how motivated you are. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:19 am
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess
CrimsnHawk

A brave award=]..Job Well Done Award (only if you killed her) =]..hey..maybe Riyuko..or something could do it..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:20 am
wiim
Sometimes you just have to deal with it. ...Or not, depending on how motivated you are. razz

lol..I still think she's a b***h/racist..the most in the whole wide world..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:35 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess
CrimsnHawk

A brave award=]..Job Well Done Award (only if you killed her) =]..hey..maybe Riyuko..or something could do it..

yea,,,she has a chainsaw eek

teachers are alwayz sayin dat u shouldn't judge ppl by their skin color or their race...but they do it themselves...

[Monchhichi]

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:36 am
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess
CrimsnHawk

yea,,,she has a chainsaw eek

teachers are alwayz sayin dat u shouldn't judge ppl by their skin color or their race...but they do it themselves...

Haha..forgot about that..my teachers hadn't say "don't judge people" since grade 7..  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff