Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
D.T., Ruhler, what do you think ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good plan ?
YES!!!!
76%
 76%  [ 10 ]
NOPE.
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

thewhitelynx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:51 pm
Im bored, I haqve 4 students, but 3 of them haven't even gone to the training grounds I created crying and the fourth just cant get on often crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:54 pm
Drunk Tony
cant you ban people at crew spot? if not pm me about it shin
you can, if you are co capt. 3nodding they can even take over your guild and kick you out 3nodding I have my own guild, of course I haven't been kicked out of it lol, but I experimented with my co capt account  

thewhitelynx

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:10 pm
thewhitelynx
Shin Defender of Light
ruhler

Shin Defender, did DT give you a crew spot? Well....if he did, get started on our village! That shadow guy must have posted like 5 threads for each question he had!

Yes he did give me my crew spot, as a matter of fact, I've had it for a long time now. And I really don't appreciate the "hurry up and re-do our village" thing, because really...I thought I wasn't the only Sanin here stare . And little do you know, I've been improving the guild everyday. If you also havn't noticed, I've made SQUADS. And also, D.T., I'd also like to have the ability to ban people, and remove topics and announcements from the forum. If you could please grant me that power it'd be appriciated.
hmm... good points, we need more admin DT, make Oni_soul one and Rhuler, he is often on, also didn't Gohma quit? we need another Sanin xd dont we only have Kimi, and ruhler now? also I hate to say it, I mean I really hate to say it but Dt perhaps we need a temporary replacement kage for Kohona til Sasaki is active again, if ever crying if I can do anythnig to help just ask 3nodding all just suggestions
HAIL THE DOMO
domokun

domokun Peace domokun

DT will make whoever he wants admin whenever he wants.

For our third Sannin, I nominate...Kulac Akios. And if we are going to do a temporary Hokage, then Kimimaru should be it.

You should pm those students, Lynx. Maybe due to all the 'how do I join' threads that have been plaguing our village until DT closed it they haven't even noticed your training grounds yet.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:29 pm
true, just a suggestion as I said

I agree with both, but perhaps we should have another election to nominate them like we did when we got Gohma as one in the first place 3nodding , and just nominate then those with high post counts who DID NOT SPAM to get a high post count xd but again all suggestions in the end its all up to the
domokun

I could, I'm just too lazy to lately lol, perhaps I will soon, last time I tried though with my old squad I couldn't even PM the accounts, their exact account names weren't put down, slightly modified versions were so it didn't work sad but still Ill try in a bit

thewhitelynx

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:52 pm
Kulac Akios is my apprentice. And if you don't mind me saying I think he needs a bit more experience first, we'll just have to stay short a Sanin for a while. But I don't really know, I'll have to debate a bit more over it. As for Ruhler, I'm flattered you'd nominate me. But I don't want to get the spot without earning it. I'd like to hold an election, we'll see who the people want to become their next Hokage. I always like to make it a people-wise election. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:13 pm
better yet, lets wait for DT sweatdrop we don't need something like last time happening again xd  

thewhitelynx

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:49 pm
thewhitelynx
I would say same, but wait Ill wait for what DT says first.... still aren't you akatsuki though?

Miroku is a Jounin of the Leaf
But his older brother Bankotsu is of the akatsuki yes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:51 pm
Child of Hatred
thewhitelynx
I would say same, but wait Ill wait for what DT says first.... still aren't you akatsuki though?

Miroku is a Jounin of the Leaf
But his older brother Bankotsu is of the akatsuki yes.
xd people with multiple characters need to get a new account, one gaia account per character lol, it gets bloody confusing otherwise as to who they are at any given point  

thewhitelynx

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:54 pm
Well actually I use two differnt colors for each charcter

Bankotsu= Brown

Miroku=Dark blue  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:43 pm
[-Shifty eyes-]

It's almost like I'm a legend around this place. . . Kinda like Bigfoot. . . Only more reclusive. :3

I say mighty fine ideas, Lads [And the occasional Lass. Can't leave out Ruhler ;D] Hopefully you all can pull this place out of the hellish cess pit it has been in since at least the time I joined. . . Knock all of the idiots over the head and throw 'em out, and let those with brains repopulate. Here here!

[-Heh, that was such a spam post. . . But I gotta keep my notoriety up. Keeping with the persona, yo.-]

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:00 pm
Lol, OMG I THINK I JUST SAW THE ELUSIVE GOHMA! 8O

Hear hear! x3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:19 pm
No. . . It's here, here! [-Points at random spot over there ---> In that general direction and what not.-]

And there's nothing to see here. . . I'm merely a figure of your imagination. . . Back to Area 51! Before the Commies can steal my nose! Ah!

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

thewhitelynx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:32 pm
Je Suis Oeufs Fous
No. . . It's here, here! [-Points at random spot over there ---> In that general direction and what not.-]

And there's nothing to see here. . . I'm merely a figure of your imagination. . . Back to Area 51! Before the Commies can steal my nose! Ah!

holy sh*t eek hmm... do we still need a replacement sanin?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:35 pm
Uh, yes, yes you do. . . ;D I'm not here, remember.

Personally I nominate Child of Hatred. He has a long standing with this guild, and while it's not all been perfect, I find him to be one of the best choices as of now.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

thewhitelynx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:40 pm
Je Suis Oeufs Fous
Uh, yes, yes you do. . . ;D I'm not here, remember.

Personally I nominate Child of Hatred. He has a long standing with this guild, and while it's not all been perfect, I find him to be one of the best choices as of now.
sweatdrop he is akatsuki, he jsut created another character, but they just became chunin I think  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff