Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
The Wild Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:06 pm
Drew smiled, wripping the piece of paper from the notepad, and sticking it into the envelope, licking it, and then setting it next to his log.

"The next one will be for the slayer." Drew said, laying a new envelope on her lap.

He was glad she was coroperating, or else he would have to tourter her again, which he was starting to enjoy, the way she begged for mercy, he wanted to laugh at it.

Leslie saw what she was feeling, it brought water to her eyes, but she whiped them off befor they ran to her cheeks, her stomach was in naughts, againw wanting to jump at Drew.

She pulled her knees to her chest, setting her forehead in her lap, thinking about how young she was, fourteen, and already had a kidnapped vitctim, she could choke on all the wrong she had done.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:29 pm
Alice wrote Lena's name neatly on an envolope, taking a moment to think of Lena. She was still angry at Lena, very angry, in fact, writing this letter would be easier. Alice frowned, going back and forth between feelings of guilt and anger, two feelings she never dealt with easily. She decided to keep the letter firm but emotionless like the last, 'Dear Lena, i've come to realise it's only fair that i leave instead of you, you have a growing relationship with Alaster and i don't want to get in the way with my outbursts, i'm moving away to start a new life in another town. Please don't try to find me, you won't. I can't stand to be around you, or anyone else anymore, and it's better if i just leave. - Alice' she sighed, still feeling bad despite her anger towards Lena. Alice held the letter up, looking away from Drew at Leslie, just finding things to focus on other than that monster, "Here," she said quietly.

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:36 pm
Drew smiled, taking the letter folding it, and putting it in a envelope, he licked it, then sat it ontop of the other.

"The next will be for that chef, whats her name, Damadra?" Drew asked, sitting another envelope in her lap.

He was enjoying this far to much, he wanted to laugh at her pitty, but he didn't want to, he knew that would only complicate things.

"Make this one sweet as pie, just so it will get on her nerves, Katrina said how crabby she was." Drew said with a laugh.

Leslie saw Alice looking at her out of the corner of her eye, half smiling enough for her to see it, she turned her head back at the fire, watching it crack against the small shield Drew made up.

She felt bad for her, even though she was angrey at the slayer, she knew deep in her mind, under the angreiness, she cared for her just as any other of her friends.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:01 pm
[[ Omgggggg. This guy at the cathedral is DRIVING ME NUTS with his false a** claims about Lucifer owning the cathedral, then when i correct him that Mal'Naga actually owns the place that i made, he starts playing down the importance of Mal'Naga because newfag wants to be so pro his first time RPing with us. ********. My. Life. ]]

Alice took the pen and picked up her next envolope, neatly writing 'Damadra' on it and setting it back down in her lap. She picked up her next sheet of paper, taking a deep breath to calm her stomach, 'Dear Damadra, i've come to like you in my years of knowing you as i lived at Price manor, but i've come to realise i simply can't stay in Havencrest. I want to start a new life somewhere else, and i know you'll miss me, and i'll miss you most of all, but don't be sad. I'll always think of you as my best friend, but please don't come looking for me. Goodbye forever. - Alice' she kept it breif but horribly self-centered and mushy. She frowned and held the letter to Drew, "Next," she rushed him.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:09 pm
Drew read over the letter laughing heavily, he put it in the envelope, licked it, and layed it on the ground ontop of the others.

"The next is for the centaur, the one who lost his mother." Drew said.

He didn't like being rushed, but he was glad it was going faster because then he could learn more about the slayer, he saw Leslie sitting at the fire, wondering what she was thinking about, he turned back to Alice.

Leslie felt Drew's eyes on her, she knew what he was thinking, he wanted to know what she was thinking about, she was thinking about, how much of an a** he was of doing it to this poor girl, she seemed like the type of girl she could be friends with, but she was instructed in tourtering her, which was a thing she wasn't up to do.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:36 pm
Alice took the envolope and wrote Freyak across the back, wondering how many letters she'd have to write. She pulled up the paper and sniffed once sharply from crying, 'Dear Freyak, i don't mean to add to your stress, especially after the loss of Layam, but i'm leaving Havencrest. I've decided i no longer want to stay in a place i've never liked to begin with, i'm moving to a new village where i'll be more at ease, please don't try to find me. Have a good life, goodbye. - Alice' she jot down, wiping her cheek dry. She held up the letter and sighed, "Here," she said with a tired expression through her tears.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:42 pm
Drew took the envelope, licking it like the other, laying it on the ground ontop the others.

"Next one will go to pixie boy, whats his name, Jynn?" Drew asked, handing her another envelope.

They were nearing the end of the list, they only needed to write a few more, one to the maid, one to the elf, one to the other elf, then the last to her fience.

He knew he would be given a hard time on the last one, but if she refused to listen, he will make the tourter harder on her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:01 pm
[[ Wow thats harsh... Oh hey I finnaly finished updating Zainy and Kage's Profiles. Thier Past is finnaly up lol. took forever to make. Zainy's still needs a bit tweecking but man its creepy ]]  

KageFiendBaka

The Committee Staff Loiterer

10,400 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:07 am
Alice simply ket going without an argument, she took the envolope and wrote Jynn on it, then dutifully taking the paper and writing as she settled to a weak cry, tears trickled down her cheeks silently, 'Dear Jynn, i wanted to let you know i'm leaving Havencrest. I don't want to have to deal with any trouble caused by any of you anymore, and i don't want to cause any trouble for anyone in Havencrest anymore, i'm tired of all the things i've gone through and put everyone through, and i know only moving away and finding a new life in a new town can only fix that. I hope the village is much nicer than Havencrest, but please don't come looking for the town i'm in, you won't find me. It's been hectic, but i won't be any trouble anymore. - Alice' she held the paper up and still kept her eyes off of Drew, waiting for him to take it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:47 am
Drew smiled, taking the note and the paper, sliding the note in the envleope and licking it closed, laying it atop the rest.

"The next will be for the maid." Drew said, placing another envelope in her lap.

His eyes were getting tierd, but he kept himself awake, this was almost done.

"Only two more letters, then you may go to sleep, that is of couse you behave." Drew added.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:45 am
[[ It'd be three because you said both elves and Eli. ]]

Alice wearily took the envolope and wrote Kirin across the front, her crying had stopped but only because she was tired, and nearly broken. Alice set the envolope down and picked up the paper, 'Dear Kirin, i've enjoyed our time together over the years but i think it's time for me to go now, i've never enjoyed being in Havencrest and i've decided it's time to change that, i'm moving to a new town to start my life over. I'm sorry i didn't say goodbye personally but i wouldn't be able to leave if i did. - Alice' she started to make her subtle hints bolder, in more ways than one. She'd began to stop making sense in her letters, changing up her use of village to town in Jynn's letter, saying she'd miss people in some letters and be better off without them in others, being far out of character in Damadra's letter, and repetitively mentioning how she wouldn't be found in towns, hopefully, but not likely, someone would notice something. She wondered if she could start to write secret messages into her letters without Drew noticing, the three words she'd had standing out in this letter tested it. She sighed and held up the letter, waiting for Drew to take it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:59 am
{I remebered that Alice really has no contact with Alluris so two more.}
{I was thinking that Lena could only hear minds in a radis of a few miles, so I was thinking in January, she could go into the woods for quite, only to have the gangs thoughts projected into her head, and Alices, so then she could save her.}

"I like you're hints, but the people at the manor are fall to dull to probably get them." Drew said with a laugh, sticking it into the envelope then licking it shut, setting it ontop of the others.

"Next will be for elf boy, then the next after that will be for that darling finece of you'res, let me ask you something, does you're ring finger feel lighter?" Drew asked with another laugh, the ring was in his pocket, it was the last ticket to break all of them, he doubted this girl would leave her fience, but if she did, that would probably set everyone in a depression.

"Make sure you break Elf boy too, you seem like good friends." Drew said

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:18 pm
[[ ..I was hoping you wouldn't catch that. Lol. ]]
[[ -.- Drew wouldn't even have noticed that if i didn't point it out. ]]

Alice was just about to crack as she saw her ring missing, she finally looked up at Drew with a harsh glare, "They don't need any damn hints, i would never leave Eli and everyone knows that." she shot back, taking the next envolope and writing the name Azabiel on it. She took the sheet of paper and wept away a warm tear, she was running a fever and anger only made it worse. She pressed the pen to the paper and wrote, 'Dear Azabiel, i'm sorry i didn't say goodbye personally, but i just wanted to let you know that i'm leaving Havencrest. I've grown tired of the people of Havencrest, and i'm sure the feeling is mutual. I no longer wish to deal with the drama you people put me through and i'm moving away to start a new life in a new town, hopefully it will be as quiet and peaceful as i had dreamed. Please don't come searching for me, you will not find me. Goodbye, - Alice' she finished and held it back up to Drew, she was sick with a fever, so angry it overshadowed panic and fear, and depressed, she was ready to kill someone if she got the chance.

[[ I just made a new character that i think would be really good friends with Lena, her name is Elizabeth (Lizz). She's a hardcore gamer from Earth (Europe, not America. She'll know English but i'm wondering if i should have her speak French as well. I has translator 8D.) and i feel like they'd have a lot to talk about, being from Earth and all. ]]
[[ I also made a steampunk. She'll be inventing a whole lotta new s**t for HC. Both of these characters are actually made to co-operate with a newer member with an RPC named Tildric i believe, the steampunk will be able to help him build machinery and the game geek will be able to help out when she isn't glued to a game. ]]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:18 am
"I'll remember that, so now if you don't coperate with the next letter, you will be tourterd twice as much." Drew shot back, taking the envelope and licking it, he layed it ontop the others.

"Last but not least, the final letter will go to you're fience, but make this one wickidly hard, that will crush his soul so he won't come after you, no hints, for every hint I find I will break something on you're body." Drew said with a stern look.

He layed a new envelope down in her lap, taking the pen that was now low on ink, and replaced it with a new one.

"Remember I won't be to kindly if you don't start shuting you're ******** mouth!" Drew shouted.

Lights Dark Hue

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces