Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:46 pm
"Cool and this would be first for me since all I do is always being babysit and always stay home while everybody is on a mission. So this is so awsome", said Gemini as she hugged Robin. She than moved away, turned into a dog, and ran around the main room. She than stopped and tuned back into her human form with a smile on her face. When she walked back to the others she looked at everybody and said, "Don't worry I'll do my best and besides you guys are the only thing thats close to a family to me. Since I don't remeber a thing about them so you guys are my family. Robin and Starfire are like a mom and dad to me. Raven, Terra, Beast Boy, and cyborg are like uncles, aunts, or big brother and sister or so. And you Fire fighter are like a big brother. Teehee! So thats how you all are to me."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:47 pm
"Anyway when were out on missions you could be stuck here by yourselves and well need to learn how to protect each other" Terra turned "Ill be in my room if anyone needs me."  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:54 pm
"K", sad Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:33 pm
"Ok firend Terra", said Starfire as she watched Terra leave the main room. Then she looks at Gemini and asks her, "You really think of me as if I was your own mother?"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:44 pm
Terra left the room she didnt go to her room she went outside near the water. Terra stared into the water over seeing her reflection. she sighed "I wounder if I'll ever control all of my powers like star and rae, even bb he can change animal without messing up" She said to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:58 pm
Fox saw a blond hair girl outside of the tower and looking at ocean water. She stared at the girl and said toherslf, "That must be Terra." She than accidently fell in the water. "Aaaah!" she screamed. As she fell into the ocean water was in th water and than swam to the surface and breath the fresh air. She thought to herself, 'Thank goodness I know how to swim.' She than swam to Titans Island sore and rested her self on the sore and sat there for a while. When she stood up she looked at the tower and said toherself, "Great I fell into the water and ensded up on Titans Island. then all of a suden, she felt weak, strange, and kncked out cold.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:33 pm
"Yes, I do Starfire for you care for me like a mother would do", said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:41 pm
"I'm glad you do think of me that way even though I'm not your real mother", said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:26 pm
"Oh, your welcome Starfire", said Gemini with a smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:50 am
Robin smiled it was true it was like she was thier daughter and she had matured a lot lately he was proud of here progress. The misson they wasn't difficult though not easy either. 'Ok meet in the main room in a 1 hour ,Ok' he said looking at the two junior heros.

Adam eyes screamed at Robin he didn't want to do this not with here she was immature ,his heart went into overdirve as sweat began to dribble of his forehead.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

IIRavenII

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:25 pm
-Walks over to the rest of them and pats Gemini on the head.- I also think its time for you and Firefighter to go on missions. -Looks at Adam, and hears what hes thinking.- 'Would you like me to tell the others what you are thinking Adam?' -She said telepathically to him.- 'I do not think she is immature, you both need to learn how to fight.'  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:16 pm
"Ok, Robin I'll be down in 1 hour", said an energenic Gemini who flew off as she turned into a a sparrow.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:45 pm
"Yes I will also see you all in 1 hour", said Starfire as she smile and flew out of the main room.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:01 pm
When terra heard the splash she was startled. She saw fox coming slowly out of the water. Terra ran to her fox didnt look herslef. Terra asked "are u ok?  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:05 pm
((She's not a fox her name is just Fox))

But no answer for Fow was knocked out cold.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff