Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Team 6 Training Grounds!!! Ten-sensei!!!!*private* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krimmson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:37 pm
"Oi, Raijin--don't go too hard on him," Mizu called out. "His headfirst character will get him into deep trouble if you go all out."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:52 pm
" I will not Go all out, but he will not win even if he does block my chakra points, I will just use taijutsu" he said with a smile as he continued to stretch in the tree  

ken-faita

krimmson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:20 pm
Mizu sighed. "Eh, at least I'll learn some medical jutsu if Kyuki or you get hurt."
And her eyes led back to the clouds.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:29 pm
" I am not going to get hurt, and also there is no way you can learn medical jutsu while one of us is dying " he said as jumped to the ground and began practicing some kicks and other moves  

ken-faita

krimmson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:35 pm
"Oh, so you plan on almost killing him?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. She jumped up to a higher tree branch. "Overly confident, aren't we?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:08 pm
" No.... maybe a little but I will not almost kill kyuki, I would give my life to save him, he is part of my team" he said looking to Kyuki continuing to practice kicks  

ken-faita

krimmson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:18 pm
She smirked. "Well, I'll ask Sensei to teach me how to heal the minor injuries, and he'll deal with the serious ones before that." She leaned against the tree trunk and enjoyed the light breeze.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:20 pm
" very well" he said as he focused a bit of chakra into a punch and hit the tree imbedding his fist into it and pulling it out " good thing chakra protects your body parts or else that would have broken my hand  

ken-faita

grassleaves

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:01 pm
"I see you guys have been busy." Ten walked onto the training grounds with Kaz. "No, I don't know chidori and the we'll be going on a mission soon. I haven't been briefed but I'll let you know when. Okay, now that that's out, it's time to learn some fire jutsu. It's called the mythical fire flower technique in which you blow multiple bursts of fire from the mouth. It's a sneaky jutsu because you can hide kunai or shuriken in the flames without harming your weapon. Watch. Fire Style: Mythical Fire Flower Jutsu!" Ten did the proper handsigns and blew out three fire balls aimed toward a tree. Hidden in the flames were kunai. Along with being scorched, the tree was stabbed with kunai. "So, who wants to try first?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:39 pm
" I do not mean to be rude Ten sensei but could you teach me another one.... I already learned that one " raijin said as he formed hand signs and the spoke " Fire style mythical fire flower jutsu" he said as he 7 balls of fire burst from his mouth and struck a tree reveling 3 shuriken and 4 kunai " See??"  

ken-faita

krimmson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:50 pm
Mizu sighed. "Slow down, Raijin--we have a Genin here, who probably doesn't know how to do it yet."
With that said, Mizu leaped down the tree and formed the handsigns.
"Fire style--Mythical Fire Flower Jutsu!" Five fireballs shot out of her mouth and scorched a tree to black. When the smoke cleared, each fireball revealed either a kunai or shuriken except for one, which held kunai and needles.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:52 pm
" Well I meant that ten sensei could teach me the new and I could teach Kyuki both .... see it works out... or atleast I think it does" he said as he looked over to Kyuki and smiled hoping that Ten sensei would go along with  

ken-faita

krimmson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:57 pm
"Well, don't you think he'd feel bad for being behind? I mean, see how he lashed out at you before--it seems like he wants to be on the same level," Mizu countered while twirling a kunai again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:01 pm
" Hmmm I don't think so..... plus it will a bonding experience, and he has talent I can see it he will quickly advance to our level " raijin said as he looked over at Kyuki again observing him with his sharingan  

ken-faita

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces