Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:44 am
"We've got to go" Miyako protested. "If you want to come, hurry up" she said as she turned and ran toward the car waiting to pick her up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:18 pm
Haru nodded and ran after her. He hoped this Jeanee girl wouldn''t bump into him, or that would be interesting, "It certainly would be..." He mumbled quietly under his breath.  

rchcc122

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:51 pm
Ranma shrugged. ' I'm late already today it won't matter if I go to school or not. ' he thought running after them. " Hey wait! I'm going to. "  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:14 pm
After the four got into the car, it sped through the city to the mansion. When they arrived, Miyako flung the door open. "See you" she said as she ran to meet up nearby with her father, the head detective.

"I'm gping to look around" Chiaki said to the other two. He walked away from the finding a suitable place to hide to make his change to Katiou Sinbad.

At the same time, Maron, was making the change into Jeanne.

"Maron, the demon is on the top floor" Fin informd her.

"Ok" she aid holding up her rosary to Fin. Fin then transfered her power into the rosary. "Jeanne d'Arc lend me your power..." she bagan. A swirl of pink surrounded her.. When it dissapperaed, her hair and eyes changed color, and gave her a new costume ,perfecting her disguise.
She then headed for the mansion,. When she made it close enough to see Miyako, and the police, she found a tree to hide behind to scope out the situation.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:56 pm
Hatsuharu got out of the car uncaringly, he looked around the area at the mansion.
"Huh, big," Was all he said. He thought he saw a shadow moving in the tree that Jeanne was hidden behind. He turned and rose his eyebrow, "A mystery..." he said distantly before approaching the mansion with curiosity.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:57 am
Jeanne made her move. She headed sprang out from behind the tree and made a break for the mansion.

"It's Jeanne!" One of th many officers shouted. Around five of them jumped at her. Jeanne being an acrobat easily flipped over them. The five crashed together. Jeanne finally made it into the mansion with ease.

"Jeanne, I've got yo now," Miyako said under her breath outside of the mansion.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:10 am
Hatsuharu calmly loooked over and saw Jeanne dissapear in the mansion before he himself walked inside out of curiosity. He looked around distantly before continuing through the mansion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:35 am
Jeanne walked through the mansion, with Kaitou Sinbad following in the shadows. She then entered one of the rooms, and there cased in glass sat the jewel. She stared at it curiosly for a moment From behind her flew a boomerang shattering the glass. Kaitou Sinbad flew by Jeanne and grabbed the jewel.

"Ha. You shouldn't hesitate, Jeanne" he taunted as he stuck his pin into the jewel.However nothing happened. "This isn't the real one?" he asked confused.

"Really, if its sitting in a easily breakble glass case out in th open, do you seriously think it would be?" Jeanne asked. Jeanne held up the petit clair waiting for a response. She went to open the door to th hallway, when she realized it was locked.

"Ha! Jeanne!" came a voice from overhead. "Now your just like a rat in a trap!"

"Miyako.." Jeanne sighed to herself.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:57 pm
Haru heard Miyako before rubbing his neck with a shrug. He had been going down a hallway aligned with rooms when he saw Jeanne go into one. The door seemed to automatically lock her in, curious, Hatsuharu went to the door, looking at the mechanism used to keep it shut. He messed around with it out of curiosity when the door seemed to click open.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:04 pm
Jeanne heard the door click. She rushed over to it and flung it open. "Haru?" In her rush she stumbled into him sending them both flying to the ground
"Jeanne!" Miyako yelled at the top of her lungs as she saw the escape.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:17 pm
Hatsuharu was surprised as Jeanne came barreling out, and even more surprised when she bumped into him. There was the sound of an explosion while smoke filled the area as Haru transformed from a regular teenage boy, into a cow. Or an ox, more correctly. He let out a moo before speaking, "Well then, that was interesting."

((Just cause it's funny, Haru transforming: http://youtube.com/watch?v=EWgZt1jjDVc ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:26 pm
Jeanne's eyes flew wide open. "W-what?" she stuttered confused. "Haru...wiat..a cow....what just..." she rambled, her confusion growing worse.

"Maron! The demon isn't there! The woman with the jewel is outside! You have to seal it" Fin's voice came from he petit clair, but Jeanne wasn't listening.

Kaitou Sinbad pushed past Jeanne and headed out of the mansion completely ignoring the curios scene that had unfolded.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:33 pm
Haru cocked his animal head as he looked at her with curiosity, "How do you know my name? And, who's that?" He asked, referring to Fin's voice. He watched as Sinbad ran past them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:39 pm
Jeanne froze. No one ever seemed to notice that she knew their names. "I've was watching and listening out side of the mansion. I heard it " she lied.

"Maron! Where are you? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Fin. I'll be right there." Jeanne heard footsteps. The police were coming.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:00 pm
"No one's said my name since school, though," Haru said distantly before transforming back in another poof of smoke. Now in place of the ox there was the same teenaged boy as at school. Only he was stark naked, his clothes still rumpled on the floof, but before he had changed back he heard Fin call Jeanne 'Maron.' Jeanne knew his name and was called Maron, "A mystery...." He put his hand to his chin, apparently not caring that he was naked. He grabbed his clothes up when he heard the footsteps, turned and ran to get dressed.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff