Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Squad 4: 1st Mission ((only my squad)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spectrum Love

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:55 am
Your my team. My friends. I would rather die then betray you. I'm always here with an open hand. Take it when your ready. *his hand reached out and gentle settled on Tori's shoulder. he made sure thier eyes meet so that she saw the sincerity in his eyes* *his head shifted to the thing with wings* Now what about this new threat that has readed it's ugly head at us.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:13 am
"their are going to beat Trust...Wiz has come along way..."
Kishama's wings were still out.

"if you must know, i am the top most of The HigherArchy in Heaven. Almost next to God Itself. Mikyo would be at the midddle."

Kishama's eye's opened, they have been closed ever since he had gotten to Earth.

"the smarts *Kishama pointed at Hikari*. the skilled *pointed at Tori*...and the one who will make something of himself in time...*Kishama points to Wiz*"  

Oni_Soul

Spectrum Love

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:46 pm
*got between Hikari and Tori* That because *grabs a hand of Hikari's and a hand of Tori's at the same time* we make an awsome unbeatable team.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:32 pm
((Sorry, I just gotta say... what now, are we trying to summon Captain Planet or something? -_- ...I apologize for my snarky comments, it's hereditary.))

Tori grinned at Kishama. "Damn right."  

Torokukat

Spectrum Love

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:46 pm
Ok guys so how shall we begain this?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:55 pm
"begin what?"

Kishama was behind Wiz before he could get another word out.

"your not attacking me? im the one who gave you this mission..."  

Oni_Soul

Spectrum Love

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:03 pm
*wizzard jumped but reache quickly and trew a kuni* I for one this this is a stupid mission. Who needs a sword? I rely on my skills, training, and friends. Guys watch it he's fast and way out of our leage even with sensei. Watch you backs.

(here we have our naruto team. Roles as follows, Tori= (skill)Sauske, Hikari= (brains)Sakura, Wizzard= (amout to something)Naruto)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:05 pm
Mikyo grabed Wiz and threw him to the ground.

"he is the person who gave me Hollow and my Demons."  

Oni_Soul

Spectrum Love

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:09 pm
And look how pathatic you came to be old man. Relying on curses, and an oversized sword for your battle. *wizzard stood up* And do you still wonder why I don't trust you completely.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:16 pm
((Great. I get to be duck-butt-head-stick-up-his-a** dude. -_-))

Tori instantly got in between Mikyo and Wiz. "Didn't you just give me some melodramatic speech about trust?" She asked. "Same thing goes with Mikyo-sensei, he's part of this squad, too."  

Torokukat

Spectrum Love

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:19 pm
I know but i don't trust HIM completely. I trust you and Hikari but with sensei there is this feeling that I can't get rid of. That my opinan. I'll protect him like I do the rest of you but I'll fight my ground with him if I have to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:04 pm
"Good. Then don't try to fight him." Tori said stubbornly. "If you want to know what's going on, ask. However, if you try to attack him again..." She paused. "...You'll just end up attacking me."  

Torokukat

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:50 am
"...away. only came to see my son's team."

Kishama started to walk into the forest, light resinating off of his body as he walked into the blackness.

"...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:26 pm
(wizzard seemed to be ueasy. the color flused from his skin. his legs gave way and he collapsed)  

Spectrum Love

WolfGirl915

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:09 pm
"Wizzard!!"
Hikari yelled out and quickly went to him.
She checked his condition and sighed with relief.
"He's just exhausted from using up so much chakra.."
She gently laid him down and looked at Tori and Mikyo with a look obviously asking what to do now.

((Sorry for being late xp ))  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces