Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Journey of the Crane *Squad 2: first mission* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Check In
  Kyuki
  Mizu
  Raijin
View Results

ken-faita

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:07 pm
" I say we spread out and have someone, most likely myself or ten-sensei give some sort of signal and then weaken their forces with long range attacks" he said as he stopped on the branch next to ten-sensei " I think I will get a closer look with your permission of course sensei" he said looking to his leader awaiting hopefully approval  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:12 pm
"Not bad. We can surround the area and attack with long range, switching spots every now and then so they don't know where the stronger/weaker one is located. If they try to sneak up on us, we'll be able to detect them since we got a big view. But eventually, we'll need to close up so the remaining traitors don't escape."  

krimmson

ken-faita

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:38 pm
" yes see I was thinking we send Ten-sensei or myself with your permission ten-sensei to go in and attack close up to keep the traitors guessing and distracted from the remaining members" raijin said, he then muttered "I dought I will get permission though"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:59 pm
"Don't be naive, Raijin. Whlie we're too busy concentrating on one of you two to give us signals, they could've possibly already suspected we were hiding and ambush us from behind." She smirked. "Besides, hiding in trees while the action's started is no fun." Her chakra intensified.  

krimmson

ken-faita

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:19 pm
" well ultimately it comes down to ten-sensei" he said looking to his sensei leaning against a tree waiting for him to answer  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:44 am
well i think we all should do shadow clones and send all our shadow clone so they will be confused and we would see there strategy and there fighting style.  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

ken-faita

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:47 am
" that is what I just said" he said looking at kyuki " remember the whole ninjutsu thing, clones are ninjutsu" he said smiling resting back on the tree awaiting sensei's answer  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:22 pm
"Calm down Raijin. We're going to do this slowly, okay?" Ten pulled a kunai out of his pouch and drew on the ground. "We're going to lure them out and defeat the lower ranks first. This we can each do on our own. Then, once that's done, we infiltrate here." Ten pointed at the side of his crude drawing of the village. We don't want any hostages dying, if there are any, so this mission is strictly stealth. Which means calm down on the loud jutsu." Ten put the kunai back into his pouch. "Does everyone understand the mission?"  

grassleaves

krimmson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:48 pm
"So we're quickly and silently ambushing the traitors while saving the survivors, ne?" Mizu smirked. "Some genjutsu might work nicely in that matter, wouldn't it? We can kill them quickly while they're in a trance..."she muttered to herself. "Any jutsu you might recommend at all, Sensei?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:50 pm
" sounds to me like an earth dome jutsu would be good.... then just perform earth spike jutsu since the walls are sound proof" he said as he began to speculate his tactics for his next attack " kyuki I would say your 64 palms would come in handy.... maybe even rotation depending on how close they are" he said looking to kyuki trying see what he was gonna do  

ken-faita

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:59 am
yea that would be good but for me to do 64 u guys would have 2 get me close and i would find an opening.what do u think ten-sensai.o do u want me to scan the area with my byagugan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:33 am
( for future refernces it's byakugan.. just for rp purposes biggrin )

" you do not have to ask ten-sensei to do that... just do it pal lets see what were up against" he said walking over towards kyuki awaiting his results  

ken-faita

grassleaves

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:21 am
"Yeah, if you guys think that a little spying is called for, buy all means, do it. We'll walk around to our entry point hidden in the trees. If we startle anyone. Use a transformation jutsu. I'd like to save the fighting for when we get inside." Ten started to creep around the encampment. When he reached the entry point. "Alright, look. There's guards. Six of them. And well armed." Ten activated his tremor sense and put his ear on the ground. "Inside there's...20...47...56 bodies. I don't know how many are friendly. Kyuki, activate your byakugan and look inside."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:46 pm
Raijin snuck forward and stopped about twenty feet from the guards... he then sunk into the ground up to his nose and began to move forward underground to the outer edges of some bushes eyeing the guards... he then turned around and came back " judging by their chakra levels and flow I would say they are easily chunin rank possibly even a jonin in the taijutsu department... they do not look as though they have any ninjutsu or genjutsu" he said as he rose from the ground and sat down awaiting kyuki's byakugan  

ken-faita

grassleaves

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:10 pm
((Time: NIGHT))

"Looks like you still have stuff to learn about estimating people's abilities. None are under a jounin level if you ask me. See that one with the big hammer on his back?" Ten pointed to a big bulky man. He carried a hammer on his back as big as Ten. "I suppose that's the leader. Look at how the others are looking at him. Their anger and fear, they want him replaced but they can't so he must be strong. I'd try and deal with him last. We're goiong to start the attack now. Ten fitted trench knives over his knuckles and Kaz ate a soldier pill and his fur turned brown. Hopefully we won't need to fight to much. Here are your assignments. Raijin: I want you to take out the two to the right. Do it as silently as possible. Sneak underground if you have to. Kyuki, activate your byakugan and take out any hidden shinobi. Mizu, take out the two to the left. Remember, stay quiet. I'll go for the ones guarding the main gate. If you go over my orders or do anything stupid, I'll let them take you." He was silent for a while to make sure his message was clear. "Ready? Now!" Ten did an earth swimming jutsu and pulled one of the guards under so fast, that he didn't have time to scream. He solidified the rock around the enemy and left him there to suffocate.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff