Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] Questions and Comments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the newcomers thread before coming here?
  O.O Thread?? Oh shoot.. ::runs off::
  YEP!! ::nods proudly::
  I've noticed the many links.. but I'm too lazy. =.=
View Results

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:45 pm
YAH YAH YAH! Someone start a thread or something. XP I dont want to right now. Maybe in a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:43 pm
I think we hsoudl ahve a ski trip in the mountains!!...after my little trip 2 Japan of course..no ksi trip without me..hee hee...  

JoY_AnGel

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:24 pm
I think we need more action around here. Like monsters or more villians. Also, maybe there should be a winter break or something and everyone can go to a vacation planet (kinda like we were thinking in ria 2) and stuff could happen there.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:25 pm
like ailens attakc us??  

JoY_AnGel

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:34 pm
Uh no like mystical monsters and stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:50 pm
@_@ Two things:
1. Make a place for new Ria High Schoolers to post so there isn't an overflow of new threads for introductions.

2. Mystical beasts? I think I can do something about that. Aldora's being trained to work with her powers of Dark. If you want, I could have Aldora accidentally bring a creature through her shadow portals.  

LadyLight
Crew

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:00 pm
That would be great!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:04 pm
The wedding thread's in a chaos. Would you like Aldora to add to it? She's been looking for trouble like all little kids.  

LadyLight
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:48 pm
muwhahaha!!Or I could bring some crazy animals back from Japans Jungle...I am gona bring back some hotspring turtles..How bout a Gods Pet that broke loose and followed me back home..and is scared so he goes on a rapge to only be found by his Owner od who is really just a toddeler..and that the realllllllly big Kitty is actually just a kitten and then the God bings the mom who is...HUGE...and yea..we'll have to make a sacerfice of Uwasa to tame her. *gets fire ready*..okay just throw him on here..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:11 pm
I made a new avatar, but the guild won't let it show up, it has it as my old one....... what happened? eek xp sweatdrop  

Lysette Ramira

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:15 pm
Check the announcement's page about the avatar. Gaia hasnt been working.

Hmm wedding hmmm sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:37 am
Hmm... just want to help in some things... I'll just list down everything I can...

Places/Rooms:
Principal's Office
Computer Lab
Rooftop
"Underground Headquarters"
Forest
Lakeside or pond, etc.
Garden
Meadows
Gymnasium
... etc. >.>

Events:
School Dance
School Fair
... err, don't have plenty. gonk

saino

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:24 pm
we are actually thinking about a new activity and such like that but right now im really Iffy about making events at a time when the guild database is in like.. Destructive mode and such ^^;; so as of now.. im sorta waiting it out till they fix up the database X.x  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:45 pm
ohh!!thats a good list!!Roofttops I think I made at oen time...I wodner where it went...hmm..hee hee Headquaters soudns like my hideout...I don't know why..  

JoY_AnGel

saino

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:14 am
I'd also want to add Mailboxes? O_o I hope it just comes handy...  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff