Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:53 pm
"Like they need more video games." As the pen was moving higher and higher.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:57 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven sat on the sofa with a book on her lap. She was reading quietly. Occasionally she would look over the top of the book at Beast Boy.

~~Future Present~~

A white dragon with gleaming yellow eyes flies above the forest. His eyes watch the ground for a sign of Arista. When he sees her, White Fang's wings fold and he dived. Just before hitting the ground, a flash of light transforms the dragon into a teenage boy. White Fang came to a running halt before plopping down by Arista. "Hello."

Raven led Azar and Nightfire into the game store. She stood at a corner, watching the two boys rave about video games and what to get. A small smiled covered her face for a few seconds before being replaced by her trademark expression.  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:41 pm
~~~past preasent~~~
Beast Boy then looked at Raven and said,"Hey Raven do you want to try."  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:54 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Well, my son does get that obsession from his father, my husband," said Starfire as she shook her head.

~~Past Present~~

"Yeah Rae want to try and see if you can beat me the champion, Haha," laughed Cyborg.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:03 pm
~Present~

"I like video games...but wow look how many games we have!" As Emerald remebered how stcked up the games were.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:15 pm
~~Future Present~~

"You got a point there but you know boys they love their games. But I'm not much of a game person. I'm more of a shopping, crime fighter, girl mix with tomboy, and party girl. But most of all i'm like my dad," said Nightstar.

When White Fang arrived Arista looked at him and said, "Hello my love." She smiled than stood up.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:35 pm
~~Future Present~~

"You and your brother act like your father but you are the only one who looks like me while Nightfire looks like your father. And the only looks you took from your father is your hair and eye color. While your brother has my hair and eye color," said Starfire.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:41 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven rolled her eyes. "I would seriously love to waste my time playing mindless video games." She said sarcastically.

~~Future Present~~

White Fang smiled back. "I'm glad to see you, love." He wrapped around his arms around her in a hug. "So what's next on today's agenda?"  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:26 pm
"Hm, that's what I was wondering when you called me over to this spot that i've been waiting at," said Arista as she kissed his lips.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:01 am
(Past present)
'Hey Star BB bets trounced by CY at video games' he gigled softly.

(Furutre present)

Vince ignored the others talking turning the volume up on his I pod listening to an old band called the Gorrilas. He was using the top two robotic spider-leg arms on his back to finsish weilding the com sattleite together ready for his misson. The vechile was almost ready it was even worth missing the new games out. He finsihed weidling the tech and screwing them up with multi purpose web arms on his back and inserting statelitte in the segement of hull he had in front of him. He pushed away letting his arms shutdown collaspe into his back.He turned his I pod X-series off. Removing the wireless ear piece looking up his mask off. 'Hello Ma'm how are you today I apolgize for my rudeness I was just got carried away. Has you seen my Dad ?'

Robin entered the lap kissing Star on the cheek. 'Hello Night how are you today' he smiled he'd been out all night on a mission.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:37 am
~~Future Present~~

White Fang grinned, revealing glittering fangs. "Well I've been thinking that we should invade the Titan's tower. What do you think, love?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:59 pm
~~Past Present~~

"Oh, how exciting," said Starfire as she looked over at Beast Boy and Cyborg.

"I am the champion, I am the champion and no one can beat me for I am the champion of the world," said Cyborg in a songy teasing tone of voice with a grin on his face.

~~Future Present~~

"Oh, hello my very busy husband," said Starfire with a teasing grin. "Oh, and Vince your father is in the hanger cleaning his car," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:42 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Hm, what an exellent plan and I would specailly like to get my hands on that half breed princess Nightstar. for she made a big mistake before wehn she messed with me that one time. But I'll make sure of it that she'll wish that she would have wish that she had never messed with me in her life," said Arista with a grin.

"Oh, hello daddy and me good," said Nightstar. "And what about yo...," said Nightstar as she got cut off by her little brother Nightfire who sneaked up behind her and jumped on her and holding a video game in his hand that he bought.

"Hey look what I got. Oh, and hey sister who is kissing the ground now. Haha," laughed Nightfire.

"Why you little brat!" yelled Nightstar as she pushed Nightfire off of her and pinned him to the ground. "You should be lucky that I'm not going to fry your hair like I did the last time," she said as she lost her temper like her father does when he gets angry.

((Oh, dragonelf213 you can play as Azar, Emerald's older brother for now. Like how I'm playing as Nightfire for now, k.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:59 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Nightstar Greyson get of of your brother right now young lady," said Starfire.

Then Cyborg eneterd in the room and said, "Hey everybody and what's with all the yelling."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:25 pm
Emerald's pen was getting shaky with all the yelling she couldnt hold it anymore and it flew across the room right through a wall. "You guys missed up my concintration!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff