Alixraen
[God Modding, not cool] scream
((I agree))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:38 pm
((me too, none of that please))  

Cyanide Thrusts

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:01 am
((OOC: Room for one more? I wouldn't want to barge in where I'm not wanted.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:25 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
((join us <3 i have missed you ^^ Remember me? Rikku. ^^ -hugs- i wish the rp didnt die before....i miss it....))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:20 am
Name: Ryed Raevin
Alias: Hedgehog
Weapon: Set of hidden poisonous needles
Appearance: http://www.partyshop.nl/images/sega sonic ballon-l.jpg
Personality: Silent, short tempered.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:26 pm
Xiao Qiao looked over at Ryed and at first she couldnt figure out who he was or even get a good look at him. Xiao Qiao tried to wave her hands in the air a bit to get his attention.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Cyanide Thrusts

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:22 pm
Zatinku stood up from the shadows and made his way back to the clock tower so he could observe all that he had created. He then pulled out a tool a conducter uses to organize a symphony, he tapped it onto the wall a couple times and then said "Silence, we shall now hear the Dark Symphony commence, first we need a nice solo to start us off." he said pointing the tool to the two demons now fighting. "Let's hear it fellas..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:05 pm
Soon after the "THING" tore the first hor off of his oppenent he stared at Zantiku. And soon decided to stop fighting. Woosh! in a flash Alucard disappeared into the clocktower light  

Pointed Claws--

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:47 pm
Pointed Claws
Soon after the "THING" tore the first hor off of his oppenent he stared at Zantiku. And soon decided to stop fighting. Woosh! in a flash Alucard disappeared into the clocktower light
(( i dont know if any one agrees with me but here it goes. You god modding your character in the post before this one. You should repost that post and make it fair to the other rper to defend themselves even a bit. That is what i think is fair to do. Running away after doing the god modding doesnt change anything at all. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:20 am
Ryed's head hurt. After the one-mile-freefall he landed on his head and now probably had a skull fracture, or at least a bump. He did have a hard head. He rubbed his head when he noticed someone waving at him. He waved back, although he didn't know who it was since his head was still spinning.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:51 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Pointed Claws
(( i dont know if any one agrees with me but here it goes. You god modding your character in the post before this one. You should repost that post and make it fair to the other rper to defend themselves even a bit. That is what i think is fair to do. Running away after doing the god modding doesnt change anything at all. ))

[[Oh, absolutely agreed.]]
After fighting the demon, Devil LaRaine turned back into his original human form, completely healed. He now showed no signs of the fight that had just occured.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:32 pm
Alixraen
Hime Xiao Qiao
Pointed Claws

[[Oh, absolutely agreed.]]
After fighting the demon, Devil LaRaine turned back into his original human form, completely healed. He now showed no signs of the fight that had just occured.
((i guessed that you would)) Xiao Qiao waves her hands more to get someone attention due to the fact she couldnt really walk to anyone and needed some help now.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:10 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
NOTyourSTALKER
((join us <3 i have missed you ^^ Remember me? Rikku. ^^ -hugs- i wish the rp didnt die before....i miss it....))

((Of course I remember you, and I've missed you! We RPed so well together! It was such a shame that the RP died...twice...but I hope this one will work out, I think I'll really enjoy it))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:26 pm
Name: Julian
Alias: The Mercenary
Weapon: the sword and gun in the picture, along with two daggers slipped through the belt loops in the back of her pants
Appearance: User Image
Personality: She's got different views of the world that tend to make her seem more reserved. She'll do what she has to in order to get the job done, lord knows the extents she's actually gone to, the manipulation, everything. She a different type of hired gun though, those who hire her are usually those who need information out of their requested hit. Sometimes she just watches though, she thoroughly enjoys just being a spectator of the world.

((I realize that there's already I gun for hire...but I've kind of had this character and I don't like to mess around with her.
If there's a problem I will change it though.))

((sorry it was so brief))  

NOTyourSTALKER

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:39 pm
Julian sauntered down the street, her hips swinging seductively from side to side as she took each step. The lipstick towards the right side of her lower lip was smudged a bit, and she was wiping the blood from her hands onto her pants.

She had just finished a kill on a horny old devil and, as usual, it took her a bit to adjust from the sultry persona she had adopted back to her usual self. Her pale thumb wiped under her lower lip, eliminating the smudge that had previously occupied the particular area. She wiped the lipstick on her pants as well and readjusted the gun dangling from the front of her belt into a more comfortable position a bit farther towards her right thigh.

The light clicking caused by her heals slowed as she approached a strange scene, two men fighting, a girl desperately trying to gain their attention, and a man who appeared to be conducting his own silent symphony. Clearly this was a group of whack jobs, but they struck her interest. Casually, she leaned against the wall to watch the show.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff