Submit

Smur

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:11 pm
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose

smur:: people thought that because I collect swords emo plus I was odd and I had people in my head who said mean things about you ninja oh and once I had a rat head in a jar in my bookbag >.> <.< you are always immature >.>

greeny:: Most of my friends, although younger than me, weren't as immature as most of the freshman. I got along with a ton of people but my goth friends were more interesting ^_^
Omg your almost as (SIC) as i am O_o will you marry me? lmao j/k j/k but i can be twisted alec should know that haha even my dad thinks im GOTHIC everything i own is black and skulls and depressing haha i love my twisted life...O_o twisted
omg are you serious? I'd marry ya ;D
Most of my clothes are black too and I adore skulls whee I'm the black sheep in my family emo they call me goth but I'm not as extreme as most of my friends were ^^; I'm pretty "twisted" I suppose. I don't consider myself twisted but many people do Dx I got that mostly because I was good in anatomy ^^; I was able to skillfully remove the skin off the animals and I liked unscrewing the heads off xD it was fun.
O_o sweet-ness ,i was cool with everything up to the unscrewing of animals heads,i just couldn't do that lol i WUV animals or i wouldn't have so many O_o
lol. I love animals too ^_^ I currently own 3 ducks and two quaker parrots =D I've owned chickens, hamsters, dogs, I use to have a cow in Nicaragua too xD The thing is that my own science geeky-ness tends to come out and then theres no stopping it Dx

greeny & smur: I've got plenty of love to go around ^_^ *luffles greeny* *luffles smur* xD I don't want to get married until after I graduate >.> I would like to start making a family for myself once I'm between 25-28ish ^^;; Besides, theres nothing wrong with immaturity ^^ I love guys who can enjoy good video games with me and watch anime with me and hang out >.> you know, all hte good stuff xD

^^;; I have to tell you that I've always been fond of dead things... sorta. when I was little and my parents were going to college-ish I would sneak into the necrotech where they kept dead stuff and bones ._. I also enjoyed reading my dad's medical books on child deformities >.>
O_O um cool with the love stuff  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:43 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose

smur:: people thought that because I collect swords emo plus I was odd and I had people in my head who said mean things about you ninja oh and once I had a rat head in a jar in my bookbag >.> <.< you are always immature >.>

greeny:: Most of my friends, although younger than me, weren't as immature as most of the freshman. I got along with a ton of people but my goth friends were more interesting ^_^
Omg your almost as (SIC) as i am O_o will you marry me? lmao j/k j/k but i can be twisted alec should know that haha even my dad thinks im GOTHIC everything i own is black and skulls and depressing haha i love my twisted life...O_o twisted
Most of my clothes are black too and I adore skulls whee I'm the black sheep in my family emo they call me goth but I'm not as extreme as most of my friends were ^^; I'm pretty "twisted" I suppose. I don't consider myself twisted but many people do Dx I got that mostly because I was good in anatomy ^^; I was able to skillfully remove the skin off the animals and I liked unscrewing the heads off xD it was fun.
O_o sweet-ness ,i was cool with everything up to the unscrewing of animals heads,i just couldn't do that lol i WUV animals or i wouldn't have so many O_o
lol. I love animals too ^_^ I currently own 3 ducks and two quaker parrots =D I've owned chickens, hamsters, dogs, I use to have a cow in Nicaragua too xD The thing is that my own science geeky-ness tends to come out and then theres no stopping it Dx

greeny & smur: I've got plenty of love to go around ^_^ *luffles greeny* *luffles smur* xD I don't want to get married until after I graduate >.> I would like to start making a family for myself once I'm between 25-28ish ^^;; Besides, theres nothing wrong with immaturity ^^ I love guys who can enjoy good video games with me and watch anime with me and hang out >.> you know, all hte good stuff xD

^^;; I have to tell you that I've always been fond of dead things... sorta. when I was little and my parents were going to college-ish I would sneak into the necrotech where they kept dead stuff and bones ._. I also enjoyed reading my dad's medical books on child deformities >.>
o.o dork!  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Smur

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:31 pm
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose

o.o dork!
Am i a smexy dork??  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:38 pm
Smur: Ummm... sure you can be a smexy dork xD  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Smur

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:43 pm
Lucian Rose
Sweet  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:51 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
Sweet
mmm sugar xD  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Smur

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:55 pm
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Sweet
mmm sugar xD
Lol redface heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:13 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Sweet
mmm sugar xD
Lol redface heart
*pokes Smur with a stick* You ok there, buddy? o.O

@Lucian: Yay! *luffles* ^_^  

yneerg
Crew

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:11 am
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Sweet
mmm sugar xD
Lol redface heart

o.o I dunno why he blushed like that xD
how cute!

I feel popular cool heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:07 am
ninja ninja  

Smur

Paranoid Illusion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:58 pm
Lucian Rose
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Sweet
mmm sugar xD
Lol redface heart

how cute!

Yeah, I was confuzled by that, too, lol. Oh well, his mind works in strange, yet oddly cool, ways. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:29 pm
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
mmm sugar xD
Lol redface heart

how cute!

Yeah, I was confuzled by that, too, lol. Oh well, his mind works in strange, yet oddly cool, ways. xd
Sweet im so freaking awsome!!!!  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:33 pm
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
mmm sugar xD
Lol redface heart

how cute!

xD I know! Smur is one fun guy ^_^

And yes Smur, you are awesome xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:50 am
Lucian Rose
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
mmm sugar xD
Lol redface heart

how cute!

His cat, Baby, is the the awesomest. His fuzzy wuzze little kitty is so cute ^_^ So is Pepper, the bat eared, long tailed, wannabe panther! =D And Cupcake, the anorexic cat, ll. She's sooooo freakin' skinny! If Adam were a cat, he'd look like her, except with an uglier face. That was mean, haha.  

Paranoid Illusion

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:32 am
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
yneerg

how cute!

His cat, Baby, is the the awesomest. His fuzzy wuzze little kitty is so cute ^_^ So is Pepper, the bat eared, long tailed, wannabe panther! =D And Cupcake, the anorexic cat, ll. She's sooooo freakin' skinny! If Adam were a cat, he'd look like her, except with an uglier face. That was mean, haha.
._. Is smur's real name Adam? >.>

I don't like cats mostly because I'm allergic to them and being around too many irritates my eyes and nose... it burns! Dx  
zeh SECHS [And Pie Too]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff